Author Topic: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?  (Read 469096 times)

3/16ths to go

• Elite
Re: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
fuzzy dream has lied to you multple counts

you were searching for dan nutze i d.
he could easliy have given you his ip addres but could not because he does not post at dreams site.

drug wife beater and lying straight to your face
you want to defend him go ahead but yu are making a mistake
if he was a horse you would better off euthanizing him
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:10:46 PM by NIATROSS »

Dream of Glory

« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2013, 04:10:04 PM »
ever been arrested for domestic abuse ?
if not please do not compare to dream arrest

Ever been arrested for fatness? my response is a matter of record......nothi ng occurred that warranted charges..case dismissed.  never touched her with my hand..tossed a plastic cup at her. Now if it had been you, I would have flat cold cocked you, took the air slap out of you, mashed food in your face, and tortured you with vats of high fructose corn syrup. OR just beat the fuck out of you ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2013, 04:12:49 PM »
When will this be over?  Can all of you please stop it once and for all with this?  Everyone has proved their points over and over again!  Time to move on!

Dream of Glory

« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
fuzzy dream has lied to you multple counts

you were searching for dan nutze i d.
he could easliy have given you his ip addres but could not because he does not post at dreams site.

drug wife beater and lying straight to your face
you want to defend him go ahead but yu are mistaking a mistake

nice try fatty....what is a "drug wife beater" anyways?  I would advise you and others to refrain from accusations of wife beating. There is no evidence this has ever occurred, and your public accusations of this nature are self evident. This mirrors the pedophile bullshit you spew daily. Monitory yourself fatboy.  Others are....

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2013, 04:13:07 PM »
 Ever been arrested for fatness? my response is a matter of record......nothi ng occurred that warranted charges..case dismissed.  never touched her with my hand..tossed a plastic cup at her. Now if it had been you, I would have flat cold cocked you, took the air slap out of you, mashed food in your face, and tortured you with vats of high fructose corn syrup. OR just beat the fuck out of you ngc3 ngc3

we all know you pigi juci are nothing but gutless loudmouth yappers
and in your case scum who beats on women
spin it anyone way you want no one will beleive an alcoholic wife beater like you

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2013, 04:14:46 PM »
When will this be over?  Can all of you please stop it once and for all with this?  Everyone has proved their points over and over again!  Time to move on!

not going to happen when your delaing with drunks who beat on women death is the only way.
hoepfully for the women in florida it happens soonr then later to their abusers

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2013, 04:18:26 PM »
nice try fatty....what is a "drug wife beater" anyways?  I would advise you and others to refrain from accusations of wife beating. There is no evidence this has ever occurred, and your public accusations of this nature are self evident. This mirrors the pedophile bullshit you spew daily. Monitory yourself fatboy.  Others are....

you are the drugged up wife beating scum.
no hiding from your arrest it is there for all to see
same person who told me the news was coming told me that was the reason you made friends with juice and pigi.
they were going to expose you and you chose to try and hide instead seeking help for your drug and alcohol problems
maybe the phyical violence would have stopped by now

Dream of Glory

« Reply #142 on: October 20, 2013, 04:23:43 PM »
you are the drugged up wife beating scum.
no hiding from your arrest it is there for all to see
same person who told me the news was coming told me that was the reason you made friends with juice and pigi.
they were going to expose you and you chose to try and hide instead seeking help for your drug and alcohol problems
maybe the phyical violence would have stopped by now

Where is the proof of physical violence?  Why were the charges dismissed again?  Do you know the law fatboy?  Are you publicly accusing someone of wife beating with zero evidence? What does case dismissed mean to you?  Are you REALLY this stupid?  Is it the fatness, or lingering smell of death and dried Depends that does this to you?

rainman2

« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2013, 04:28:44 PM »
"Gentlemen" and fuzzy too.  Please stop this!  Everyone has been through this over and over again!  Dream has been 'lambasting' me here recently and I want this to stop?  Is this possible?

Manegirl

• Elite
« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2013, 04:32:34 PM »
"Gentlemen" and fuzzy too.  Please stop this!  Everyone has been through this over and over again!  Dream has been 'lambasting' me here recently and I want this to stop?  Is this possible?

Good Job Rainman

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »
  Where is the proof of physical violence?  Why were the charges dismissed again?  Do you know the law fatboy?  Are you publicly accusing someone of wife beating with zero evidence? What does case dismissed mean to you?  Are you REALLY this stupid?  Is it the fatness, or lingering smell of death and dried Depends that does this to you?

you want me to provide proof to a person who proclaimed my dead brother was alive and living in brooklyn,new york ?   ngc3 ngc3
and even spoke to him ?  ngc3
you want me to provide proof to a person who used a pic of a dead painter and claimed he was my brother ?
how drunk and doped up were you when you made those comments ?
were you beating on your wife before during or after you made those accusations ?

the proof is very simple you were arrested for battery.no disputing that fact as much as you can try and spin it
i feel bad for your partner that she felt so afraid that she dropped the charges.hopefully the beatings stopped for awhile and she is getting the help she needs

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2013, 04:34:55 PM »
ever been arrested for domestic abuse ?
if not please do not compare to dream arrest

Excuse me Tross  but I'm like Madea "when I been got I get my gloc"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_rSbcEW4I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2013, 04:37:09 PM »
THIS WONT END WELL

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2013, 04:39:59 PM »

not going to happen
buggyboy is simply reaping what he has sown over the years
calling people he has never met in person drunks drug addicts thiefs etc and hiding behind the facade of being a good guy.

now the facade has been exposed as nothing but an  alcoholic wife
beating scumbag who bragged about throwing a full drink in a women's face

payback is indeed a mf'er hopefully for his wife's sakes he does not beat on her and gets the help he needs

Red Soxs Fan 09

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
"TWO" Epic Fails for him now.... Quit while you're behind!!!  tmbz1 ;D tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal