Author Topic: The Stable has 22 babies qualifying today at Northfield  (Read 3879 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Stable has 22 babies qualifying today at Northfield
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2023, 07:42:26 PM »
His Walner Colt Pick Pocket should have won today in his 1st start. Got into traffic trouble and finished second

How the heel did Anothony only pay $85,000 for Pure Country's three quarter brother and Charleston's 3/4

This thing was impressive with a sharp last Quarter in 26 and change, blowing by Andy Miller's horse

54trotter

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2023, 08:07:59 PM »
The horse that beat pick pocket is no push over.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2023, 10:52:25 PM »
Anthony and Timmy T talking about the Pick Pocket races. AMac said he didn't push Pick Pocket and could have won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFqw8Q0X-A

Tetrick drove the winner in the Pick Pocket race and said if he owned Pick pocket, he would be doing double backflips, LOL

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 11:10:44 PM by TimTimTimbo »

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2023, 11:28:05 PM »
AMac said he could have won but did not push Pick Pocket...who is he kidding. Amac is king of the qualifiers, fairs and NW1. Wonder how long he can continue to blow smoke at his sheep before the house of cards crumble. Why in any interview is he never asked about income and expenses? How much did the Stable.ca lose last year...2M-3M meanwhile he is laughing all the way to the bank

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2023, 12:24:40 AM »
AMac said he could have won but did not push Pick Pocket...who is he kidding. Amac is king of the qualifiers, fairs and NW1. Wonder how long he can continue to blow smoke at his sheep before the house of cards crumble. Why in any interview is he never asked about income and expenses? How much did the Stable.ca lose last year...2M-3M meanwhile he is laughing all the way to the bank

Sounds like sour grapes from you?

He will have by far his most successful year this year and I do not own any shares in anything.

He's got a bunch of good ones.  He sure got some great bargains from these past sales.  And he has a few clients with big dollars who own chunks of some of them. No necessarily fractional ownership as many are. 

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2023, 09:43:53 AM »
No sour grapes on my part as I own nothing with him..I just hate to see people get ripped off. As far as this being his most successful year thats not saying much given his past history and the $$$ he spent at the sales.  I have no idea why anyone would pay Amac to fly to tracks to drive as at best he is a C driver. According to Amac, his words, not mine each horse costs between $35K to $40K a year to keep...you do the math.

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2023, 10:17:04 AM »
No sour grapes on my part as I own nothing with him..I just hate to see people get ripped off. As far as this being his most successful year thats not saying much given his past history and the $$$ he spent at the sales.  I have no idea why anyone would pay Amac to fly to tracks to drive as at best he is a C driver. According to Amac, his words, not mine each horse costs between $35K to $40K a year to keep...you do the math.
I have to agree. I understand it's a way for some people to get involved, but the costs are too high for me. His share prices are inflated based on what he actually paid for the horses. Most trainers will basically just give you a percent of the actual auction cost. Plus, I'm sure his living and traveling expenses are calculated into his training cost. Might be right for some, but for me I would rather pay direct training expenses. It's hard enough to try and recoup some of your cost without paying the extras.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2023, 01:12:14 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

In case you were wondering what happened to Pigeon Jim .. aka .. horses first .. aka .. #OldBrownTeeth ...

here he is, reincarnated. 

Please feel free to pummel this HoF punching bag.

#pigeonjim #brownteeth #clownass

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2023, 01:37:48 PM »
I know 3 people who own shares in horse and they tell me Amac bills for everything including the air he breathes.  think people buy in so they can tell their friends they own part of a racehorse but never mention the %. I will give Amac credit he has devised a great scam where he and only he is guaranteed to make $$

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2023, 01:39:16 PM »
Calhoun, believe me when I tell you I am not him but then again like some people on this forum never let the facts get in the way of what you are trying to sell!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2023, 02:00:20 PM »
HIS TROTTER WAS HUGE YESTERDAY AT OAK GROVE I THOUGHT LITTLE TRICKY AROUND FINAL TURN BUT OTHERWISE LOOKED NICE
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2023, 04:15:35 PM »
Yep, gonna have to be a good one to beat Pick Pocket. Nice mile 56 and 2. AMAC said he's the best

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2023, 05:13:35 PM »
Amac is right on schedule for the owners to lose $2M-$3M this year while his 401K increases by about $500K.
Why would anyone pay his inflated expenses to fly/drive to any track rather than let someone better (which is not hard) drive the horses? Have you ever noticed that Twaddle never lets Amac drive any of his horses when Amac is at the Meadows? At least Twaddle knows better

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2023, 06:43:34 PM »
Amac is right on schedule for the owners to lose $2M-$3M this year while his 401K increases by about $500K.
Why would anyone pay his inflated expenses to fly/drive to any track rather than let someone better (which is not hard) drive the horses? Have you ever noticed that Twaddle never lets Amac drive any of his horses when Amac is at the Meadows? At least Twaddle knows better

LOL, I don't have to go far to prove you wrong here

https://racing.ustrotting.com/chart.aspx

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2023, 07:36:41 PM »
OK, I'll play along...what chart am I looking at?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal