Author Topic: Brett the Jet Pelling  (Read 2307 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Brett the Jet Pelling
« on: November 26, 2023, 03:23:53 PM »
Brett after qualifier last week said Confederate will be nine times better come Saturday.' He said Confederate is going to breathe fire on Saturday.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Laag

• Top Claimer
Re: Brett the Jet Pelling
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 04:11:29 PM »
Brett after qualifier last week said Confederate will be nine times better come Saturday.' He said Confederate is going to breathe fire on Saturday.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

What is so great is Pelling still won the race and so did Bowden

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 04:17:58 PM »
What is so great is Pelling still won the race and so did Bowden
I'm assuming you let Bowden and Pelling ass rape you since everyone of your posts defends them.

Laag

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 04:23:34 PM »
why does your butt hurt so much

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2023, 04:37:25 PM »
why does your butt hurt so much
I'm fine. You on the other hand are not.

Laag

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2023, 04:39:09 PM »
so great, they are counting the cash that ploppers like you already had going to Bythemissal

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2023, 04:47:10 PM »
so great, they are counting the cash that ploppers like you already had going to Bythemissal
Confederate wouldn't have beaten the last race N/W of 2 that Bongiorno won. What a disgrace.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 05:16:20 PM »
Brett Pelling is an exceptional horseman. One of the best of all time. People who don't know, believe, or want to admit that are simply uneducated, foolish, or unhealthy. Then there is the group of people who judge, are wannna-bees, think they know but are oblivious as to they actually know nothing, the rumor-mongering, and let's not forget the conspiracy preachers. Remember, he to leave the country or get indicted and go to jail, but was "allowed" to come back if he "helped" certain people and kept his stable small. Those people are the ones who think he has a stable at Area 51.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2023, 05:17:24 PM »
Confederate wouldn't have beaten the last race N/W of 2 that Bongiorno won. What a disgrace.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2023, 05:24:05 PM »
Brett Pelling is an exceptional horseman. One of the best of all time. People who don't know, believe, or want to admit that are simply uneducated, foolish, or unhealthy. Then there is the group of people who judge, are wannna-bees, think they know but are oblivious as to they actually know nothing, the rumor-mongering, and let's not forget the conspiracy preachers. Remember, he to leave the country or get indicted and go to jail, but was "allowed" to come back if he "helped" certain people and kept his stable small. Those people are the ones who think he has a stable at Area 51.
Exceptional horsemen don't tube horses before a race in the receiving barn. Exceptional horsemen don't get suspended for morphine. Exceptional horsemen don't get caught with drugs, needles and syringes at Freehold. He's a piece of shit that will be getting what he deserves real soon.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2023, 05:40:15 PM »
Exceptional horsemen don't tube horses before a race in the receiving barn. Exceptional horsemen don't get suspended for morphine. Exceptional horsemen don't get caught with drugs, needles and syringes at Freehold. He's a piece of shit that will be getting what he deserves real soon.

Actually, you should check his record. It's relatively and comparatively clean, although you think you know better so you include rumor, trainer responsibility (which means it's wasn't him), and wait, hold on, WOW, the morphine positive! WOW, you are so smart...right...y ou are the village idiot. You do know the morphine positive was --  one of what ended up being 18 morphine positives in a four day period, two, was on The Panderosa, at the Meadows, and three, was 3 nanongrams -- nanogram, yes, go check what that is, nevermind, I'll educate you, it's one billionth of a gram -- over the allowed limit in PA, and well below the allowed limit in NJ at the time. But, being a positive test in PA, it's a positive. I

Four trainers got off for "extenuating" circumstances. Two got deferred days for alleged environmental issues and/or contamination, and of the remaining, the worst punishment handed out was 10 days. Brett got 20 and a $5k fine. But, let's be realistic here. You know better. Tell your story walking and go take up bingo.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2023, 05:57:01 PM »
Actually, you should check his record. It's relatively and comparatively clean, although you think you know better so you include rumor, trainer responsibility (which means it's wasn't him), and wait, hold on, WOW, the morphine positive! WOW, you are so smart...right...y ou are the village idiot. You do know the morphine positive was --  one of what ended up being 18 morphine positives in a four day period, two, was on The Panderosa, at the Meadows, and three, was 3 nanongrams -- nanogram, yes, go check what that is, nevermind, I'll educate you, it's one billionth of a gram -- over the allowed limit in PA, and well below the allowed limit in NJ at the time. But, being a positive test in PA, it's a positive. I

Four trainers got off for "extenuating" circumstances. Two got deferred days for alleged environmental issues and/or contamination, and of the remaining, the worst punishment handed out was 10 days. Brett got 20 and a $5k fine. But, let's be realistic here. You know better. Tell your story walking and go take up bingo.
So I guess Nifty was tubing the horse without Brett knowing about it. What about the drugs, needles and syringes at Freehold? Oh, I get it, they weren't his. If you want to buy the never ending contamination excuse, go ahead jackass.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2023, 06:06:27 PM »
So I guess Nifty was tubing the horse without Brett knowing about it. What about the drugs, needles and syringes at Freehold? Oh, I get it, they weren't his. If you want to buy the never ending contamination excuse, go ahead jackass.

Names? Dates? Facts. Ooops, sorry, I forgot who I am talking to here. Go read about the Freehold incident. Check his record for it. So once again, all rumor-mongering, supposition, mud-slinging, and that's what you would call your "opinion" -- please, don't ever let your BS get clouded by facts. Tell your story walking. Done.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 06:12:40 PM »
Names? Dates? Facts. Ooops, sorry, I forgot who I am talking to here. Go read about the Freehold incident. Check his record for it. So once again, all rumor-mongering, supposition, mud-slinging, and that's what you would call your "opinion" -- please, don't ever let your BS get clouded by facts. Tell your story walking. Done.
Here you go jerkoff. Don't choke on Brett's cock while you read this.

12/30/1988   IR   POSSESSION OF HYPODERMIC NEEDLES, SYRINGES AND/OR INJECTABLE AND/OR OTHER DRUGS

Mr. Pelling is given a full indefinte sus. & referred to the NJRC for further poss. action. Sus. will be effective Jan. 10, 89. Mr. Pelling had in his possession numerous unauthorized prescription legend drugs not possessed in accordance with the laws of the State of NJ. Syringes, hypoderm ic needles,unapproved drugs, Clenbuterol and Chymotrypsin. Denied privilege s of all grounds under jurisdiction of the NJRC. 13:71-23.9, 13:71-1.19 & 13:71-23.1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2023, 06:41:54 PM »
I'm assuming you let Bowden and Pelling ass rape you since everyone of your posts defends them.

Mike its either someone that gets tea bagged by Pelling, or the guy that hits Bowden in the ass. Either way they  work At Diamond Creek or in Pelling barn.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal