Author Topic: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?  (Read 469180 times)

3/16ths to go

• Elite
Re: WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2013, 04:42:01 PM »
THIS WONT END WELL

actually it's ending quite well  tmbz1
another scumbag exposed as the alcoholic abuser he is

rainman2

« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2013, 04:44:31 PM »

Good Job Rainman

There is much animosity here between many people here on horseplop over the years (myself included).  I am very surprised that none of the factions actually met at Breeders Crown last night @ Pocono.  I was preparing for the worst last night and I am very glad that nothing happened.  Maybe it is time for everyone here to keep their personal feelings to themselves here and concentrate on racing instead of other things here.  If this is not possible, then whoever runs this site should close it down and cure these problems once and for all!  Does anyone have issues with this?   11.wp tmbz1  If this site is closed down once and for all, what would we all do with our 'extra' time in our lives?   11.wp tmbz1

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »
 Ever been arrested for fatness? my response is a matter of record......nothi ng occurred that warranted charges..case dismissed.  never touched her with my hand..tossed a plastic cup at her. Now if it had been you, I would have flat cold cocked you, took the air slap out of you, mashed food in your face, and tortured you with vats of high fructose corn syrup. OR just beat the fuck out of you ngc3 ngc3
HEY WIFE BEATER/4th STRING SHIT SHOVELLER - GO THE FUCK AWAY HILLBILLY!!! I TOLD PEOPLE FROM DAY 1 HERE YOU WERE A USELESS HILLBILLY, MOONSHINE SWILLING LOSER...AND I WAS PROVEN RIGHT!!! MAYBE DOWN IN HILLBILLY FLORIDA IT'S NO BIG DEAL BUT THE COPS NEVER ARRESTED ME!!! I NEVER THREW A FIST, A CUP, OR ANY OTHER LIE AT A LADY!!! THAT'S ALL YOU, YOUR FRUSTRATION AT BEING A NOBODY, AND WITH THOSE PURE INBRED LOOKS ALL YOU JACKOFF!!!

DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

3/16ths to go

• Elite
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
There is much animosity here between many people here on horseplop over the years (myself included).  I am very surprised that none of the factions actually met at Breeders Crown last night @ Pocono.  I was preparing for the worst last night and I am very glad that nothing happened.  Maybe it is time for everyone here to keep their personal feelings to themselves here and concentrate on racing instead of other things here.  If this is not possible, then whoever runs this site should close it down and cure these problems once and for all!  Does anyone have issues with this?   11.wp tmbz1  If this site is closed down once and for all, what would we all do with our 'extra' time in our lives?   11.wp tmbz1

gutless yappers like pig juci and dream will never confront just hide and run.and in cases like dream they will simply act tough and beat on their spouses / mates instead
this forum was origianlly started to be exactly what it has turned out to be

Red Soxs Fan 09

• Elite
« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »
Where are "ALL" of his followers now?????? I'm hearing crickets over at "Epic Fail", not that we didn't before. And now I'm reading "Truth" being told here at Plop!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK1

« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2013, 04:56:55 PM »
WHO'S COCCO ngc3 ngc3.......????

I guess it is what it is,,,,

Moving the story along,,,,,,,, ngc3

rainman2

« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »
gutless yappers like pig juci and dream will never confront just hide and run.and in cases like dream they will simply act tough and beat on their spouses / mates instead
this forum was origianlly started to be exactly what it has turned out to be

Unfortunately, I have had it out with these 2 recently also!  If they choose to 'run and hide' it is their own choosing!  I didn't hide from them and I won't hide from them.  I also won't let them run all over me here either with their yapping and they don't like it.  They know this and they can deal with it as they so desire.  Time for racing information and opinions not the "yapping"

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2013, 05:02:59 PM »
FLUKEMASTER WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FAT ASSHOLE SCUM.

swoodall

« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »
I'm GONNA SHOW THIS PICTURE TODAY TO ERV MILLER

,,HE'LL CONFIRM IF IT'S REALLY  ,,DREAM OF GLORY,,,

DREAM WORKED FOR ERV,,

My first thought when I saw the picture before I read what was underneath was, hey I think I've seen this guy before.

Remember I had my horses in Erv's barn from 2001-2003.

Did this guy work for Erv back then?

My first thought was he might be Krueger.

Krueger worked for TannaMehra and had Ar Muffler.

The only guy I remember by name who worked for Erv back then was Tim "Always Drunk" Curtin.

Are you sure this is Dream?

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2013, 05:08:25 PM »
"Gentlemen" and fuzzy too.  Please stop this!  Everyone has been through this over and over again!  Dream has been 'lambasting' me here recently and I want this to stop?  Is this possible?
I was not even going to bother with this thread but your women hater pal saggy nutz started the name calling.

There is much animosity here between many people here on horseplop over the years (myself included).  I am very surprised that none of the factions actually met at Breeders Crown last night @ Pocono.  I was preparing for the worst last night and I am very glad that nothing happened.  Maybe it is time for everyone here to keep their personal feelings to themselves here and concentrate on racing instead of other things here.  If this is not possible, then whoever runs this site should close it down and cure these problems once and for all!  Does anyone have issues with this?   11.wp tmbz1  If this site is closed down once and for all, what would we all do with our 'extra' time in our lives?   11.wp tmbz1
[/quote/]
saggy should be banned he is only here to cause ill will and trouble and red bull. Rocco is a the biggest horse shitter on any forum nothing is creditable.
Now it's posters that twist lie fling shit and slander posters  and then give the Rodney king spill can't we all get along?
Excuse me Rain man but take that shit to long beach.
Those r the same cards your Ali play every couple wks .
Get off the cross Mary we need the wood for the fire.

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2013, 05:09:43 PM »
THIS WONT END WELL
Gene your sychotic or is it phsychic ?

LUCPARK1

« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2013, 05:10:52 PM »
Confirmed,,,

But still no explanation from the man himself,,,,DREAM ,,,ON THE ARREST,,,

WERE U ARRESTED FOR THIS OR NOT,,,,,

CASE  BEING DROPPED IS IRRELEVANT,,

Just name calling and promises,,of retaliation for those who wanted an explanation,,,ON HIZ HATE FORUM,,,

I ACTUALLY DON'T GIVE TOO FCKS ,,,EITHER WAY ,,,

SO GOOD DAY ...ALL

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »
Confirmed,,,

But still no explanation from the man himself,,,,DREAM ,,,ON THE ARREST,,,

WERE U ARRESTED FOR THIS OR NOT,,,,,

CASE  BEING DROPPED IS IRRELEVANT,,

Just name calling and promises,,of retaliation for those who wanted an explanation,,,ON HIZ HATE FORUM,,,

I ACTUALLY DON'T GIVE TOO FCKS ,,,EITHER WAY ,,,

SO GOOD DAY ...ALL

Howany times u gonna play this little game of yours mother goose !
U send some one a message when your mad and thrown your fit by having some thing old and and then start spinning it .
Then act innocent and caring and lie some more .
I'm going to meet u face to face Rocco when u coming to California Calexpo exact dayes u lieing slandering butt plug.
Family no your still on forums?
How's the Chester calls where the police report ?
Do u still tear up your friends cars when u r pissed and upset?
U still carry a colostomy bag ?
Is that your real problem your ass is out of commission ?
U need to call sea buzzy to come over and lap your balls u tea bagging puke.

swoodall

« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2013, 05:23:05 PM »
omg we had a wife beater as a member? how awful! hope sherry has come to her senses and distanced herself from a lout such as this.

let's start a petition to ban this creep from every harness track in north America. men who beat women is a hate crime.

Will this include the notorious woman beater Mike Oosting? 91.jzail

Manegirl

• Elite
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2013, 05:24:27 PM »
I have read all 11 ridiculous pages....I must have missed why this arrest in 2004 has anything to do with Pig or JJ.....they was there? What?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal