0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Why should Illinois people even be on this web site as harness racing ceases to exist there.
Being in central Ohio..It's Go Indians!! for me No.. not the Guardians... the Indians Should be a great atmosphere tonight I think whoever wins the series tonight will be beaten by TB in the ALCS
I will be at Metlife tomorrow rooting against your Browns
Not a Browns fan MikeI am a Steelers fan Have been my whole lifeI was born in 1974, not quite old enough to remember the glory yearsSo I will be rooting for the J E T S..Jets, Jets, JetsHave fun, NFL games are a blast in person The wife and I go to 1 Steelers game in Pittsburgh every yearBaseball I root for the Tribe
If you're a Steelers fan then you surely will be rooting for the Jets. Good Luck
Absolutely Central Ohio is all about OSU football NFL is divided pretty much by 1/3rd'sBrowns, Bengals and Steelers We are within 3.5 hours of 5 NFL teams if ya include the Lions and Colts lol
Ohio State is having a big year.
Yeah that loss to Texas had everyone pissed But they are loaded with talent Pretty much are every year nowThe university has really deep pockets Sports talk radio around here..A 3 hour program, 2.5 hours devoted to OSUThe other 30 minutes, everything else
Another dismal Sunday in NJ. Umbrella and rain gear.