Author Topic: Hard to Believe  (Read 478 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2851
Hard to Believe
« on: October 10, 2026, 03:44:10 PM »
Hard to believe none of you Illinois whackadoos haven't mentioned the White Sox.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2026, 06:25:23 PM »
Being in central Ohio..
It's Go Indians!! for me tmbz1
No.. not the Guardians... the Indians
Should be a great atmosphere tonight  ;D
I think whoever wins the series tonight will be beaten by TB in the ALCS

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2026, 08:25:48 PM »
Why should Illinois people even be on this web site as harness racing ceases to exist there.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13163
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2026, 08:32:11 PM »
Why should Illinois people even be on this web site as harness racing ceases to exist there.

 ngc3

God Bless you GOAT 🙏

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2851
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2026, 10:11:40 PM »
Being in central Ohio..
It's Go Indians!! for me tmbz1
No.. not the Guardians... the Indians
Should be a great atmosphere tonight  ;D
I think whoever wins the series tonight will be beaten by TB in the ALCS
I will be at Metlife tomorrow rooting against your Browns

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2026, 10:21:28 PM »
I will be at Metlife tomorrow rooting against your Browns
Not a Browns fan Mike
I am a Steelers fan tmbz1
Have been my whole life
I was born in 1974, not quite old enough to remember the glory years
So I will  be rooting for the J E T S..Jets, Jets, Jets
Have fun, NFL games are a blast in person
The wife and I go to 1 Steelers game in Pittsburgh every year
Baseball I root for the Tribe

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2851
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2026, 10:25:33 PM »
Not a Browns fan Mike
I am a Steelers fan tmbz1
Have been my whole life
I was born in 1974, not quite old enough to remember the glory years
So I will  be rooting for the J E T S..Jets, Jets, Jets
Have fun, NFL games are a blast in person
The wife and I go to 1 Steelers game in Pittsburgh every year
Baseball I root for the Tribe
If you're a Steelers fan then you surely will be rooting for the Jets. Good Luck  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2026, 10:31:44 PM »
If you're a Steelers fan then you surely will be rooting for the Jets. Good Luck  tmbz1
Absolutely  tmbz1
Central Ohio is all about OSU football
NFL is divided pretty much by 1/3rd's
Browns, Bengals and Steelers
We are within 3.5 hours of 5 NFL teams if ya include the Lions and Colts lol

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2851
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2026, 10:33:26 PM »
Why should Illinois people even be on this web site as harness racing ceases to exist there.
Nonsensical comment.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2851
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2026, 10:38:04 PM »
Absolutely  tmbz1
Central Ohio is all about OSU football
NFL is divided pretty much by 1/3rd's
Browns, Bengals and Steelers
We are within 3.5 hours of 5 NFL teams if ya include the Lions and Colts lol
Ohio State is having a big year.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2026, 10:46:40 PM »
Ohio State is having a big year.
Yeah that loss to Texas had everyone pissed ngc3
But they are loaded with talent
Pretty much are every year now
The university has really deep pockets
Sports talk radio around here..
A 3 hour program, 2.5 hours devoted to OSU
The other 30 minutes, everything else ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2851
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2026, 10:47:40 PM »
Yeah that loss to Texas had everyone pissed ngc3
But they are loaded with talent
Pretty much are every year now
The university has really deep pockets
Sports talk radio around here..
A 3 hour program, 2.5 hours devoted to OSU
The other 30 minutes, everything else ngc3
tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1668
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2026, 11:20:32 PM »
I will be at Metlife tomorrow rooting against your Browns

Another dismal Sunday in NJ.  Umbrella and rain gear.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal