Author Topic: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST  (Read 316 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57849
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:42:45 AM »
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1
What about Trigger?????

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2981
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:49:46 AM »
I know its early but thats the best news I've heard today!   tmbz1 tmbz1

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4377
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:53:07 AM »
I know its early but thats the best news I've heard today!   tmbz1 tmbz1

hush jessica

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3049
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:04:27 AM »
I know its early but thats the best news I've heard today!   tmbz1 tmbz1
I agree but I think it's bullshit. He probably just changed his name fucking loser

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12637
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:05:55 AM »
OK DARN

SWEET IS GONE NO MORE SWEET

 tmbz1 tmbz1

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

Sweet  11.gn was soft  ngc3

Good riddance!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Appreciation and Gratitude to the Rocky famiglia and Plop Administration for pulling me from Plop Old Sparky, with you in my corner and Lord Frankie 🐶, the rest of the fellas... there is nothing Trigger can't fuck up going forward!  🙏

To the small sack bitches!  96z.p

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57849
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:05:59 AM »
What about Trigger?????

YOU GUYS TOLD ME SWEET

I GOT THAT DONE

I CANT JUST KEEP BANNING PEEPS

WHOS THIS TRIGGER GUY
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3049
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:08:49 AM »
YOU GUYS TOLD ME SWEET

I GOT THAT DONE

I CANT JUST KEEP BANNING PEEPS

WHOS THIS TRIGGER GUY
trigger and sweet is Mike

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12637
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #8 on: Today at 10:12:19 AM »
trigger and sweet is Mike

Remember when you jumped from being Sakit  ngc3, oh that's my name  ngc3 fucking dot head  ngc3 then went to Joseph G like no one here would pick up, took all of 8 seconds for this crew to undo you  ngc3

Mike's loving life, you know how much he, we talk about you, ZERO.ZERO... 64za.c 96z.p

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:13:34 AM »
Remember when you jumped from being Sakit  ngc3, oh that's my name  ngc3 fucking dot head  ngc3 then went to Joseph G like no one here would pick up, took all of 8 seconds for this crew to undo you  ngc3

Mike's loving life, you know how much he, we talk about you, ZERO.ZERO... 64za.c 96z.p

Calm down Mike

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12637
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:15:59 AM »
Calm down Mike

Make a compilation of screenshots of what you think my worst of the worst posts...it's going to be awesome!  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3049
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:17:15 AM »
Remember when you jumped from being Sakit  ngc3, oh that's my name  ngc3 fucking dot head  ngc3 then went to Joseph G like no one here would pick up, took all of 8 seconds for this crew to undo you  ngc3

Mike's loving life, you know how much he, we talk about you, ZERO.ZERO... 64za.c 96z.p
At least I admit it I don't hide behind the screen name like you. There's nothing that says you can't change your screen name but some of us are men

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3049
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:17:30 AM »
Make a compilation of screenshots of what you think my worst of the worst posts...it's going to be awesome!  ngc3
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57849
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #13 on: Today at 10:22:00 AM »
trigger and sweet is Mike

NO FUCKING WAY

WOW IM FLOORED
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3049
Re: PLOP ADMINSTRATION DONE ITS JOB SWEET CAN NO LONGER POST
« Reply #14 on: Today at 10:22:32 AM »
NO FUCKING WAY

WOW IM FLOORED
tmbz1 guaranteed

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Great to have Mike back.   :)
    Today at 11:44:52 AM
  • dougie: The more the merrier I guess.
    Today at 11:40:29 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: There's always room for 15 more in G's head
    Today at 11:39:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal