Author Topic: NOTICE FOX again  (Read 439 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
NOTICE FOX again
« on: February 22, 2024, 08:21:27 AM »
Because TEXAS border has drastically reduced migrants they switch to CALAFORNIAAA. And the show 25 a day . Thats BRUTAL. How can US handle that. And then they ask each were they come from. FOX shocked that most are CHINNESE. And of course they got them peggeg as terrriots or spys. I could be wrong,but I am never wrong. Ain't the china folks been here in AMERICA a long time. Did they not build the TRANS-CONTINTAL RAILROAD. Do they not have the best CHINNESE restuarants in USA. Do they not work long hours to be successful. Do they not have their own succeful business DRY CLEANIN and washin and pressin ,because LAZY FUCKS like you won't do your own. .....TO BE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: NOTICE FOX again
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 11:35:21 AM »
ALLSRIGHT,I'M BACK.
ME GRANDPARENTS were IMMIGRANTS. Came thru the STATUE in early 1900,s. So lets see;
ME MOM'S parents came from AUSTRIA prior to WORLD WAR !. Never got a chance to meet either. I does have me grand dad's crazy lunch pail. It got 4 metal containers on a string. You could put hot or cold food in each at your desire. Anyhow. When he arrived in USA the only jop he could get at time was SMOKESTACK cleaner. And back then there were plenty of smokestacks. And they be tall. On his last jop,ya that right he fell from top to bottom. OSHA not around then. And me grandma 2 years later died of ovarian cancer. TOO BEE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 11:46:18 AM »
NOW me DAD<S side. THE FRANK;S .Sorry I'm havin a bad time seein keyboard.

So meeese cousin ;s son who a FRANK back trackin HISTORY. The kid is unbelievable trackin genoly or whatever you call it. Let me continue in a minute.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 12:00:41 PM »
So CATHREN THE GREAT in late 1700,s Wants the eastern border on RUSSIAN territory which is vacant settled. It on western border of VOLGA river across from POLAND. She wants GERMANS to have a chance at time to thrive. And GERMANS GO as GERMANY was havin a hard econic at time. Every one HAPPY. And by the way: PUTIN with TUCK clueless BRAIN spoutin about RUSSIA history. I need a break. I can not see that good. .....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 12:19:38 PM »
OK everythin fine for a 100 years. In comes CZAR NICHOLAS the II.HE decides the germans have no rights. They not allowed to govern themselves anymoe. They must submit to RUSSIAN RULE. Become ORTHODOX. And know every GERMAN must be scripted for 4 years in RUSSIAN ARMY. That be my GRANDPA. Had to serve 4 years in RUSSIAN ARMY. Now I got no gripes about that. Everyone should serve. But's when GRANDPA script is over he tells all me relatives where he livin he gonna migrate to USA. And he did. All others stayed. KNOWS I gots to say sumthin about GRAMPS. HE had 2 kids in RUSSIA. HE ended up sirin 22. 4 died at birth. One was my dad,s twin. ....TOO BE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 12:56:09 PM »
So,s all me other relatives stayed. That nice untill WORLD WAR II. OK,BELLARUSSA. GERMANS take over. Now the tide turns. Thee RUSSIANS advancin. I'ss gotletters in GERMAN transalated to english by a GERMAN PROFESSOR at At NORTH DAKOTA STATE that were sent to my oldest aunt . Allme relatives were slaughted br the RUSSIAN ARMY for bein GERMAN. Even though they for 46 gebnerations had lived in that territory. They were sent to gulags and starved or like one letter said. The fuckin RUSSIAN OFFICER tried to seperate some of me distant cousins. They not want to be seperated. So he shoots one point blank in head. NICE. ANYSEES HOW. ALL these RELATIVES dead now thanks to STALIN. AND TRUMP DRAFT DODGIN POS LOVES PUTIN.
MEMBER some years ago. PUTIN SUB went down in NORWEIGIAN waters. He was offered help that could save those trapped inside. He went: don't want no one learnin anythin about our sub tecnology. And the poor FUCS all died even though they had a chance to be resuced. And PUTIN goes. They DIED heroriccaly for RUSSIA. And this the guy TRUMP DRAFT DODGIN FUC COWERS TOO

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 01:12:44 PM »
Every nation has borders.  Do you suggest we be the only Country that just lets people in?   ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 01:31:25 PM »
anythin you say JR. You run the show with a total of 3 posts.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal