Author Topic: DRAFT DODGER STORMS out of COURTHOUSE.  (Read 734 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
DRAFT DODGER STORMS out of COURTHOUSE.
« on: January 26, 2024, 06:24:47 PM »
He no want to listen closin arguments from his accccccuuusssers lawlers. HE LOSE and sure to appeal whatever that works for the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
And lets see if the DRAFT DODGIN FUC can restrain himself on TRUTH . HE learnin he LOSIN. I'ss was tryin to get me elected. I"M immune to anythin. A FORMER PREZ is IMMUNE to anythin. THERE YOU GO DRAFT DODGIN BOY. NIKKI buggin YOU.  TOO BE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: DRAFT DODGER STORMS out of COURTHOUSE.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 06:43:27 PM »
DID you see the FUC on his plane bein intervied by BRIAN YOU KILL ME. YOU KILL ME petrified askin DRAFT DODGER QUESTIONS. Afraid if he not say nice ,TRUMP SECRET SERVICE would open hatch and hurtle him out at 27.000 feet.

So lets go on. BRIAN you KILL ME brain dead say.s to the DRAFT DODGER. You look like you have lost some significant weight. FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER goes. And here a FAT SLOP that eats nothin but CHEZZEBURGERS: I'M glad you fake noticed. I've lost anywhere from 25-30 pounds . I don't eat anymore because I don't have time with me busy schedulale. And the FUC is standin there lookin like a BLIMP. And BRIAN ADORIN HIM. GOTTA LOVE FOX LOVE for the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 06:56:04 PM »
So lets go on. BRIAN you KILL ME

Lil Crank Frank ... you, sir, are over the top.  just slobberin' nonsense.  What is normal and reasonable?  as a fine/settlement?  a multi million jackpot?  When the judiciary starts making judgements out of this world ... they make their branch o the gov just plain silly.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 07:01:37 PM »
SORRY i forgot the most important thin:
The FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER tells BRIAN YOU KILL ME. I'M not like you. YOU don't work like me. I'm not like you. YOU can go and EAT non-STOP. I cCAN"T. YOU CAN FEED whatever you want when ever YOU want. I have to ask me SLAVE to go fetch for me when me hungry.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 11:04:54 AM »
He no want to listen closin arguments from his accccccuuusssers lawlers. HE LOSE and sure to appeal whatever that works for the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
And lets see if the DRAFT DODGIN FUC can restrain himself on TRUTH . HE learnin he LOSIN. I'ss was tryin to get me elected. I"M immune to anythin. A FORMER PREZ is IMMUNE to anythin. THERE YOU GO DRAFT DODGIN BOY. NIKKI buggin YOU.  TOO BE CONTINUED.....

DRAFT DODGER or NOT. The law is supposed to benefit We the People otherwise its all out Chaos as seen on display.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 11:18:32 AM »
DRAFT DODGER or NOT. The law is supposed to benefit We the People otherwise its all out Chaos as seen on display.

yesterday's discovery should scare everyone.  while Frankie and others condemn Trump ... old Joe gets a pass from the justice department on the same charge of classified docs that Trump got .. Joe slides while Trump goes to court.

2 words  =  Double Standard; and,

that sets a stage for chaos

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 05:32:18 PM »
Caddy, we are in the end of times.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 05:47:53 PM »
Caddy, we are in the end of times.

I've been learning to speak Mandarin.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal