Author Topic: Anyone else catch this. TRUMP STINKS!  (Read 1782 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Anyone else catch this. TRUMP STINKS!
« on: December 25, 2023, 06:00:15 AM »
The DRAFT DODGIN POS constantly mocks BIDEN for bein SENILE.
Know we find out that DRAFT DODGER is a constant wearerof DEPENDS and refuses to change thru-put day. And it reported that everyone around the FAT STINKIN FUC can not stand the constant SHIT SMELL. Did hidS VALET ,SLAVE QUIT. Is he testifyin against him. Do he not wipe TRUMPS ASS anymore after the FUC takes a SHIT. TRUMP BOY wearin DEPENDS and neber learned how to wipe his ass. I gots to say sumyjin here. It back in BASIC. Dome guys refused to shower. Others went and partook with steel brushes and drag the poor fuc in. I would not partake. Thought it a little cruel as you taked the guy RAW and I thoughtit motr likeva MALE RAPE. NUT the DRILLAPPROVED. I DID NOT. Theguy was a southern hillbilly. TRUMP a self-entitled POS that has SLAVES to everythin for him. ME thought SLAVERY be OUTLAWED in 1865.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Anyone else catch this. TRUMP STINKS!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 06:22:25 AM »
I'll say this again. You guys happy. You accomplidhed humilitan the FUC. Just likea blanket party. Me BUD in another PLATOON got one. I was PISSED. It was approved by his DRILL. His DRILL also took me BUD out into woods and beat the FUC out of him,becaude he was wooried me BUD would be the reason they woulg lose in platoon championship . I told me DRILL. You hook me up with this FUC in thee WOODS. JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna KILL HIM. Leave him like a broken xharreredTWIG. TOOOES continue

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 06:40:32 AM »
You GIRLSdon'y get it. Me DRILL goes I can,but will not. You DRILL him and you ARMY over. And lets not fotget me DRILL. Every week I goyt a free pass to town fromnoon SAT to 6PM sunday. I never took it. He goes: WHY the FUC have you not ever took. : I say's I'm never showin up my guys in my PLATOON. They can't geta pass then I'M not takun one. Finnally the last week before graduatin,WE all got one. WAHAT a FUCKIN WILD WEEKENDwe had in COLUMBIA,SOUTH CAROLINA.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 06:52:37 AM »
I won't tell yoooose all the SHIT again I did in BASIC. I was VOTED #1 in me company. 2 weeks before GRADUATION .Iwas taken to a private room. They went you can go to LEADERSHIP SCHOOL. I went: DHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS. And then on GRAD day. YOU think JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to march in a CLOWN SHOW. NO WAY,ME gonna do that. Hooked up after doin all night headquarters watch with the supply seargent. Get meout of this CLOWN SHOW. He goes YOU GOT IT; YOU on LAUNDRY detail.
As far as BASIC GOES for you SKIRTS:

2 MOVIES come to mind. Can'y member the serious one the first.
But the hilarious one is STRIPES. Y DIE laughin watchin .

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 07:24:34 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY would like to say: FUC FOX and NEWSMAX with their CRAZY BULLSHIT about soldiers far away on CHRISTMAS. YOTAL BULLSHIT and LIES as usual.
DOLDIERS can put in fot leave whereever they be. THAT A FAC. Want to go home out of WAR ZONE,you can. And FOX and MAX with thetre never SERVERED people gonning,the POOR SOLDIERS must spend there time in LONNYLINESS. WHAT A CROCK. Got NEWS for YA. NEVERwent HOME. And the CHOW was GREAT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 07:39:42 AM »
Ands me told yooouuusse before. It THANKSGININ at DUGWAY. Everyone has checked out on leave and wants to be with DADDY and MOMMY. Except for 3 of us. Family not important. We wanted to enjoy the ARMY CHOW that day. We be denined. Our co-mandin OFFICER feclares to ud HOMRLESS: Yooode are comin to me place fot home cookin by me wife. IF there was a GOD,this SHIT would not be happin. Gotta say: The most HORRIBLE meal I have ever had and had toeat it and then say: MAN was that great and DELICIOUS. Went back to barrecks and tsed it all.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 10:23:40 AM »
Back to which I call a MALE RAPE.
Everyone has a set of 2 fatique uniforms.I think if I'ss member right,6 pairs of briefs which I hated as I wear JOCKEYS. But it do let everythin hang free.
So laudry be once a week. You throw your dirty into a sack and youuuse gets it back about 4 days later. And in beginnin everyone had to use indelible marker and put their name on every piece of cloths you assigned. FACK is: your underwear always comes back semi-cleaned with brown streaks and it belongs to someone else in a different platoon. YOOOU conna continue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 10:40:54 AM »
So,S JOHN FRANK ARMY wanstas say this. Me Basic was from JUNE 10th thru I think about AUGUST 20th 1968 at FT.JACKSON,SOUTH CAROLINA. It was brutally HOT. A couple days we were confined to barrecks because of WET
 BULB. They made up for it on cooler 95 Degree days,drillin.
Here the point: Yee cloths would be drenchin wet from swaetin the whole day. Youuse can walk around in briefs in barrecks,but only naked if you showerin. So everyone took their fatiques and hung them over their barrecks locker to dry out. The STENCH is unbelievable. After a few days it becomes part of existin. CONTINUE in moment.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 10:49:15 AM »
Here me point again. Guy don't shower is NO different than constant BO smell from dryin out clothes. Takin a guy and virtually rapin him when the rest of platoon and their cloths smell the same. Again: I not partake and refuted those that did. Brcause WE ALL SMELL. And who's brown streaked underwear you all wearin. I guess the lesson is: We all gonna end up in NAM anyway. Then we gonna see that this SHIT is insignificant.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2023, 10:57:47 AM »
SO's your all wonderin: HOW could JOHN FRANK ARMY be voted #1 in he company. MEMBER their 19 platoons in a company with 40 in each platoon. JOHN FRANK was no sloof. He went in ,in great shape. He not out of shape like 75%. He probably close to 90% of DRILLS shape. I could perform like others could not. And as weeks went on I at 120%.
So you say to me: JOHN FRANK ARMY,YOU EVER FUC UP. I'sss will continue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 11:43:19 AM »
Sorry,I dometimes mis-print. That 10 platoons. 9 is so close to 0.
So's we on BIVWOK. 3 days in field campin out. Iy the end of second day. If you all member this beforeyou need not read further.
So JOHN FRANK ARMY,thirsty. He got no water left in his canteen. Their a lister bag right by where the DRILLS and COMPANY COMMANDER enjoyin some PABST BLUE RIBBONS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY saunters up to fill his canteen. As me fillin I gets a shout out. It from COMPANY COMMANDER. SOLDIER: GET YOUR FUCKIN ASS OVER here. I'sss responds and goes over to him.
HEYFUCBRAIN, YOU TOTAL POS USELESS FUC. Where you RIFLE. OHHH BOY. I left at PUP. One never leaves his RIFLE,M-14. YOU FUCKIN QUEER POS,YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. YOU QUEER. He goes you got a minutite to go get your rifle and report back to me. And I sprinted and got back in time. He goes YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. Me DRILL lookin at me,like I can'y believe you did this. So COMANDER goes. I want you to hold that rifle straight out on yooose arms. Then he talks with drills. After about 3 minuites he turns to me and say's I want you to low squate with rifle as is and you better noy DROP IT. Know he interisted. And he pissed callin me a FAGGOT and other obsenity's. NOW you gonna go full SQUAT DOWN without droppin rifle and give me 20. I did it. In this mans ARMY when a officer says that.When you done,You have to say: PERMISSION TO RISE SIR. He went: I want you to squate half up still with rifle. I did. Then he went I want you to squate straight up holdin that rifle. I did. Don't know how I did it. ADRELINE,me guess. And he tells me GET YOUR QUEER ASS OTTA here and neverabandoned your rifle again.
Me DRILL comes and sees me 15 minutes later. He goes that wasa MAJOR FUC-UP. But then he goes. COMMANDER wanted to know what PLATOON and DRILL be responsible for him. Commander went: THat GUY a SOLDIER. Ain't NO ONE could have done wahat I told him to do.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 11:58:27 AM »
So it last day of BIV. All 400 hundred of us circled around. DRILLS and COMANDER goin who whoild like to take a shower. THe boys that me fellow SOLDIERSall threaten out with threats if you wanted. Me and 4 others stood our ground. Do whatever you want,but I'd like a ice cold shower.Everyone got it,but again it shown WHO STANDS THE GROUND.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 12:22:34 PM »
ANDS you all member this one.
It NIGHT MANUVERS and it a muddy rainin night. Low crawlin under barbed wire with nutballs shootin live amo over yooose skull.
So's we out to about 2AM. We a total mess. No one cares about uniforms, but ye BOOTS be important. You got 2 sets. One always under bunk in perfect condition for inspection. The other yoooose wear everyday and they need attention.
So's JOHN FRANK ARMY don't go to sleep after bein up and promised they could sleep till 11AM. JOHN FRANK ARMY goes into latrine and spends 3 hours SPIT-SHININ his bootd/
5AM comes and everyone lied for wake=up. IT REVILLE. Formayion in 30 minuties. INSPECTION.
So's me COMMANDER walkin ranks just to review BOOTS. He done it a half dozen times as COMMANDER. He comes upon ME,JOHN FRANK ARMY. Me boots are SPIT-SHINED,immaculate. Know he knows me from past expericences. He goes> I'M warnin you. I.m goin inside barrecks to see if you exchanged and are wearin inspection boots. Me drill goes who standin next to him goes. He the best SIR: I guarrentee,PRIVATE FRANK legit. So the commander comes out from me barrecks and walks the rest of platoons. I'M the only one with SPIT-SHINED boots,the rest are muddy shitholes. He gets up on stand and goes. THere only one SOLDIER in this FUCKIN GAY QUEER COMPANY. And he name be PRIVATE,JOHN FRANK. And know you all can blame him .Cause you sll are gonna LOW CRAWL up and down DRAG ASS HILL twice in the MUD.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2023, 12:42:23 PM »
And that was the beginnin of meJOHN FRANK ARMY existence.
And thins got wilder after that.

And ALL YOU LOVERS of DEPENDS DRAFT DODGER POS. CAN someone explain,HOW DEPENDS again never SEVERED. HE my exact age. HE GOT A BAD TOE. CAN anyone imagine the FAT SLOP in BASIC. I CAN"T DO IT. DO the blacks help me out as SERVENTS. HOW ANYONE can like this POS. IF you do: YOUR TOTSLLY DEMENTED.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 01:09:12 PM »
John, you need to go on this harness racing thread and straighten those Trump lovers out.

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=76235.0

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    Today at 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    Today at 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    Today at 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    Today at 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    Today at 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    Today at 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    Today at 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    Today at 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal