Author Topic: lastnight debacle  (Read 930 times)

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
lastnight debacle
« on: December 07, 2023, 02:13:00 PM »
chis chistie only one with any class, miss Niki dear in headlights. Ron d closet fag , Apu needs a tin foil hat.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: lastnight debacle
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 04:57:29 PM »
SUM thins,JOHN FRANK ARMY observed:
(1) CHRISTIE was great. Straight forward and GOD he intelligent and knows his SHIT. Loved when he told SWAMI he nothin but A HARVAD grad obnoxious blowhard. He has no chance of being nominated,but it great he stickin in to blast TRUMP.
(2) SWAMI: One can see the youngster is quite smart. But his future policies are a bit extreme. And he copies TRUMP . That bein he never shuts up when his time for speakin is done. And you can tell if TRUMP won he be hopin for some position.
(3) NIKKI: Have to like her composure. Not sure how she would fit runnin USA.
(4) DESANTIS. At times unsure abut when he responding. Seems like his campaign has everythin scripted for him and he afraid too speak out and say what he truly feels....TO BEE continued.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 05:09:20 PM »
Great thin is. It was announced there be 2 more depates in JANUARY. CHRISTIE will be there. And TRUMP will decline.
Trump thinks he got the IOWA cauceses.tele call,too be continue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 05:59:16 PM »
Guy askin me for NFL selections. Then goin why the ARMY/NAVY total 27 and 1/2. UUGH tryin to EXPLAIN. Neither team throws the pigskin. When they do,they intercepted. Ground out is both their game. ARMY in for a small bowl and Navy needs win to get in one. Told him to play over. GO CADETS.
Back to DEBATE:
TRUMP gonna be in trouble and not step in too debate. He %,S slippin. But he afraid if CHRISTIE there. He knows he be RUINED. He can't just repeat over and over: DRILL BABY DRILL. So he a know show. But he gonna see by not showin his poll #'s decline. HIS constant SHIT that IOWANS and their CORN is the greatest thin in AMERICA,when he eats BIG MACS non-stop every day and braggin not CORN but GASOLINE and COAL.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 06:29:17 PM »
And you gotta like LAERAAAANCE this mornin on FOX and FRIENDS. I call it BREAKFAST with the BOYS. IN ALABAMA,and he was sayin these peoples don't eat regular breakfast. He did not specify what that was. But me guess is wild HOG,BOAR. That sounds delicicious with a side dish of BISQUITS and gravy. OR in other words: SHIT ON A SHINGLE.
Again he the only AFRO-AMERICAN in establishment. Will continue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 06:54:05 PM »
So he had all canditates on,one at a time. (10 First was CHRISTIE. Since Me old I'M wonderin if his DAD was LOU CHRITIE a great high singer in the early 60,s. Enough of that. He was great as usual.
Next up was SWAMI: There you go. BRIAN (YOU KILL ME) went nuts tryin to get straight answers out of as TRUMP would say ,LUNATIC. SWAMI would never SHUT THE FUC UP. Just ramblin on without ever catchin a breath ,like the REAL LUNATIC,TRUMP. You kill me was so frustrated he gave up. What the use. TRUMP,very proud me thinks of SWAMI. SECREATARY OF DEFENSE in this young man's future,even though the FUC with the CRAZIEST platform,needs to be enrolled for 6 months in a mental instition .
NIKKI on defendin herself. Not to authoritave when answerin. She don't have to. She tryin to protect ,second place.
DESANTIS last. He should try that RED NECK uneducated breakfast that everyone else eatin. Maybe a strong cup of COLUMBIAN COFFEEE,might have wakened him up. But he hates countries that ship immigrantes.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 07:04:47 PM »
Soo'S when the FINAL SHIT SHOW is over, LAWRRRENC asks for a poll of hands who would you VOTE for.
Show of hands: I meen you had 4 canditates there. At the end he asks who would VOTE for DONALD the DRAFT DODGER. The whole place raises their hand.

You know the real QUESTION ,that dump ASS LAWERENCE should have asked. HOWEESS many here have not advanced beyound 4th grade. The whole joint would have raised their hand.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal