Author Topic: So,S I'm watchin FOX and FRIENDS this wonderful Sunday mornin startin at 4AM.  (Read 1223 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
YIKES: For 4 hours every half hour they play a clip from TIC TOK with this younger mother complainin about havin NO MO NEY.
(1) She in tears. Where do FOX dig this SHIT up from.
(2) She goin me and me husband both have great full time jops. We have 2 sons and can't survive with inflation. She look like she in mid-20,s along with her husband.
(3) She a registered nurse and he a personal trainer. I'm guessin both well payin jops.
(4) She goin last Friday and this now Friday again crybabbin that we only have $300.00 smackers to last us until next Friday. TOO be continued...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So's she physically cryin that we had to on last payday,pay our mortgage,buy groceries, and fill our 2 vehichles up with gas. I'm surprized she did not mention her family turkey cost $150.00 beans. And then comes the crybabbin. We only have $300.00 to spend for next 8 days. What a shame.
I's looks at the house they own. I'm puttin this conservatly,that mortgage has to be at least !700.00 a month. That is if they had hardly a down payment. They must of spent all the moola they received when they got married and spent it on a lavish honeymoon. TOO be continued. Watchin the STeelers .

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Let me see if MEEESSES have this right. One pays a mortgage once a month. So's they got a additional $1700.00 a month to play with.
And unless one drivin 2 vehichles 500 miles a month and you ain't drivin new gas guzzlers, gas ain't that expensive NO matter the cost.
As far as FOOD,maybe the couple should shop ALDI's and lay off STEAK and LOBSTER. Because her,hubby and 2 kids NO look like they starvin to death. Final continuation...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
And FOX brings her on. She not cyin this time. FOX hosts lead her in BIDEN. Do you fell he responsible for your cash woes. She goes YES. OH,BOY.
Do you feel if DONALD TRUMP were PRESIDENT again your life and CASH FLOW would be better. OF course she responds YES.
How nice of her and FOX. FOX never asks here if and how her family might overspend and need some counselin for it. It's all BIDEN'S fault.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
One last thin: I'SSS guareeentees.tomo rrow mornin on the 27th of NOVEMBER at 5AM on FOX and FRIENDS they will have the TIC TOK vidioe and this LADY on.
This for all yooouse who missed it today. And 30 year old LAWRENCE and BRIAN you KILL me and the DUMP ASS BROAD who on show will be all over it.
And I might bring up LAWRENCE. They send this dump ass fuck to all red neck restuarants that loaded with nothin by uneducated RED NECK WHITE FUCS. He the only off color in joint. They look at him and STARE. WHAT THE FUC you doin here. One time there was another black individual in restuarant: and that be his MOM.
So watch both these stupid fucs for the 8,000 time drag out inflation #'s and POLLS. And praise the DRAFT DODGER. Everyone had to like the fat fuck at CLEMSON,yesterday at halftime. The band drowned the POS out when he tried to talk on field and BOOED the DRAFT DODGIN FUC OUT.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Feel Better?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
Faux news 0 credibility coach her on what to say and pretend itis newsworthy. Show me the 22 yr old mother of three livening in trailer in Mississippi whose husband is drunkard druggie. When the government won't give her leg up . That does not fit their narrative so u will never here the real truth

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
So's she physically cryin that we had to on last payday,pay our mortgage,buy groceries, and fill our 2 vehichles up with gas. I'm surprized she did not mention her family turkey cost $150.00 beans. And then comes the crybabbin. We only have $300.00 to spend for next 8 days. What a shame.
I's looks at the house they own. I'm puttin this conservatly,that mortgage has to be at least !700.00 a month. That is if they had hardly a down payment. They must of spent all the moola they received when they got married and spent it on a lavish honeymoon. TOO be continued. Watchin the STeelers .
JF, I agree with you that Lawrence Jones is a dolt. Yesterday when he did a segway to Janice Dean for a weather report he described her as a MEETEE OLOGIST, he has no command of the kings english.
Where I don't agree with you is a mortgage as low as 700 a month.
I have an uncle who lives in a not-so-great section of long island NY in a tiny house and his property taxes alone are 600 a month not counting the mortgage. I know someone else living in a trailer park in Nj and their monthly lot rent is 935 due to go up to 995 in Jan.
Of course, these housing costs do not include, heating costs, electric, gas, insurance, repairs, etc.
Auto expenses are not just gas, repairs, upkeep expenses such as oil changes, registration fee, insurance fee, and more.
300 is a low amount for a family with kids to survive on for 2 weeks. She said NEXT Friday, that's 2 weeks.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
I'm goin blind. Just some corrections.
(1) She posted this on the FRIDAY after they had paid the mortgage. That left her with $300.00 only for a week. Me guess is She the male ALPHA in family and hubby just bows to her commands. Nothin wrong with that,I'ss guess. But marriage a mutual machine.
(2) I know you mis-typed. I said $1700.00 conservative If more than theygoets more on their next paycheck which adds to their buyin power. To be continued...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
I'ssses see you mention other necessities, Everyone has them. And if I correct,INSURANCE on home and even proberty taxes included in yooose mortgage. So you make that payment monthly. That gives them on second checks to live appropriatly.
(1) Me guesses and that a guess they over extend themselves using CREDIT CARDS. That can swamp one because they now payin minumum payment and can never recover. And I can attest to that. Back in 1992,I was $97,000 in debt. Back then it easy. Went to BANKRUPTSY LAWLER and for $500.00 went to bankruptsy court and had the whole thin wiped out. TOO be continued...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Me bar bill was kinda expensive at time. Now adays you cant get away with it. You stuck payin a good portion of what you owe, except if your name: DONALD DUCK TRUMP.
I gets they got 2 younsters and every parent wants to give them the BEST. Maybe lookin ahead to the days they attend college and put aside to provide for that. As that these days can be quite expensive. Unless one a intellectual genius or a exception at some sport and get a scholorship it a very hardship financial burden. Too bee continued... Mees have to hit the latrine.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
But that problem can be corrected as both me and you attest to.
Kids can WORK when they are old enough. I DID and so did you. And there the military option. Serve for 3 years and delay the college partyin and UNCLE pays for your BACHOLORS. I DID. SAM paid for me BS. And then I worked and paid my own way for MS and POST GRAD. And SHOVE that up your ASS,BERNIE MADOF.
Me thinks the lady realized when FOX brought her on live that she over-reacted. LIKE I said. FOX just wanted her to blame BIDEN for her current miserable financial life.

kantseeback

• Elite
I'm goin blind. Just some corrections.
(1) She posted this on the FRIDAY after they had paid the mortgage. That left her with $300.00 only for a week. Me guess is She the male ALPHA in family and hubby just bows to her commands. Nothin wrong with that,I'ss guess. But marriage a mutual machine.
(2) I know you mis-typed. I said $1700.00 conservative If more than theygoets more on their next paycheck which adds to their buyin power. To be continued...
I didn't mis type, in your statement you typed in an exclamation point and then 700.00, thats not 1700, just an error on your part not mine.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
One last tin. Regardin LAWERANCE on FOX. The SHIT shoots his angry mouth off consistently. He 30 years old. SAY'S OUR SOLDIERS {that right.OUR SOLDIERS} are being attacked reguraly in mid-east. There you go LAWERENCE the little NIG GIRL. You young enough to join UNCLE,you fuckin microphone ASS WIPE. You like your LOVER,DONALD. ENLIST YOU FUC and then report when you on line of FIRE. And some of me best friends in SERVICE,were BLACK. That FUC load moth SHIT NIGGER is nothin but a FUCKIN COWARD like his BUDDY LOVE TRUMP.

kantseeback

• Elite
One last tin. Regardin LAWERANCE on FOX. The SHIT shoots his angry mouth off consistently. He 30 years old. SAY'S OUR SOLDIERS {that right.OUR SOLDIERS} are being attacked reguraly in mid-east. There you go LAWERENCE the little NIG GIRL. You young enough to join UNCLE,you fuckin microphone ASS WIPE. You like your LOVER,DONALD. ENLIST YOU FUC and then report when you on line of FIRE. And some of me best friends in SERVICE,were BLACK. That FUC load moth SHIT NIGGER is nothin but a FUCKIN COWARD like his BUDDY LOVE TRUMP.
He's not so much a buddy of trump but is best buds with Hannity. Jones has absolutely zero charisma and Fox keeps moving him around to different time slots to make him fit, so far a failure but he has major pull through Hannity. Jones started out as an in the field reporter, then he had his own 1 hour weekend show, and now he's on the morning Fox and friends.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal