Author Topic: Best Buck I Ever Spent  (Read 5876 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Best Buck I Ever Spent
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2023, 08:55:52 PM »
Hey mike. Allow me to talk like you ya fucking dirtbag loser. Bahabaabahababaaa aaabahahaa! How is Turbo? How is Slim? Who's next? Bahahahahahawahaa babaaaha! What a coincidence all of these adults who run horse rescues are running away from you as fast as they can! You can come on the computer all you want and tell as many lies as you want. You've been proven to be a liar since the first post you made all the way through last night saying you owned that horse. instead of worrying about your credibility here, why not get the credibility back with your children? Stop making a fool of yourself in front of everybody. How many excuses can go through that sloppy brain of yours before you finally just say "I'm a loser I give up."

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2023, 09:22:24 PM »
Scm had the right idea, the approach couldn't have been any worse ! When you get involved in a project like that, your work has to speak for itself, not your mouth!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2023, 09:28:43 PM »
Scm had the right idea, the approach couldn't have been any worse ! When you get involved in a project like that, your work has to speak for itself, not your mouth!

The right idea only hit him after he got voted off the island at Goshen for trying to take over the place and harass people. He’s been somehow involved with all the people he is pointing his finger at. The second he gets called out for his wrongs he deflects to what someone else has done. He talks about facts and transparency and everything he’s said has been proven false. How about some accountability for once on his part? He’s not humble enough for that.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2023, 09:56:08 PM »
Could the new kill pen horse he (the group) is getting going to the farm of the guy he “see’s eye to eye” with. Tis a secret….for now.
Reread It

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2023, 12:00:00 AM »
Could the new kill pen horse he (the group) is getting going to the farm of the guy he “see’s eye to eye” with. Tis a secret….for now.
Maybe he should try to go to Mark Fords farm. At least they know each other so there won’t be any waiting period for bullshit to break out.  ngc3 ngc3

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2023, 12:27:34 PM »

He mentions having a new place for the next one. What moron took his sorry ass in with all this going on?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2023, 12:31:07 PM »
He mentions having a new place for the next one. What moron took his sorry ass in with all this going on?
I feel for the good people that takes him in. They have no idea the whirlwind and drama they’re store for.

Liz

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2023, 08:44:03 PM »
What happened Mike? Cat got your tongue? You can talk all you want about my character but you know the truth. You weren’t taking care of slim and I was forced to bring him back. You are a despicable human being and will get yours one day. And why do you think penny changed her mind? Because I told her what kind of dirty bum you really are. So keep talking Mike because nobody is listening. And don’t worry, I still talk to the group and you will soon get the surprise of your life because you won’t even be allowed to get a horse from the kill pen because you are a convicted animal abuser. Dorthy who is the PETA rep knows all about you. The truth hurts Mike. Too bad boo whoo you thought you had a sucker on the line and was getting this horse for $1. Nope. I wasn’t going to let that happen. Now it’s on to your group who are also my friends. LIZ

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2023, 09:29:04 PM »
Anyone think this poster is real?  Funny post, but I have my doubts.  Hey Kirby, maybe someone will accuse you of being this person too.  ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2023, 09:41:29 PM »
Anyone think this poster is real?  Funny post, but I have my doubts.  Hey Kirby, maybe someone will accuse you of being this person too.  ngc3
SCM made you famous harness racer. Says thank you for the information.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2023, 10:31:11 PM »

Doubtful. Likely SCM with nothing better to do keeping his threads going for an ego boost.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2023, 11:14:52 PM »
Doubtful. Likely SCM with nothing better to do keeping his threads going for an ego boost.
💯 percent truth. Just like everyone around him is being threatened. Yeah sure all of these scumbags have nothing to do but worry about SCM and threaten other people around him.  ngc3 this guy is sick. I’m not a fan of Ford or any of those scumbags either but the difference is they are earning a living and working every day and cheating people, but at least they work and ain’t worrying about SCM  ngc3
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 11:18:54 PM by MikeAnt »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2023, 12:10:47 AM »
💯 percent truth. Just like everyone around him is being threatened. Yeah sure all of these scumbags have nothing to do but worry about SCM and threaten other people around him.  ngc3 this guy is sick. I’m not a fan of Ford or any of those scumbags either but the difference is they are earning a living and working every day and cheating people, but at least they work and ain’t worrying about SCM  ngc3

Their phones may be blowing up but it’s not with threats it’s with warnings about exactly who SCM is the shitshow they’ll be in for

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2023, 12:24:25 AM »
Their phones may be blowing up but it’s not with threats it’s with warnings about exactly who SCM is the shitshow they’ll be in for
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 or they’re phones are blowing up from vendors trying to get paid because lSCM is using their money for a few bow.s of Wendy’s chili to stay warm

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2023, 12:58:45 AM »
He would make better money following the tourists for contributions to  save the carriage horses! It would be easier to get contributions with the raggity horses right in front of them!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal