Author Topic: Let me ask this QUESTION.  (Read 2427 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Let me ask this QUESTION.
« on: March 28, 2023, 09:42:27 PM »
The OLD BAG WHORE the JUDGE along with TUC and HANNA the querr all gonna go before GRAND JURY. LIE like you have goin forward. HICH school grad SEAN,say's WE LOVE TRUMP. TUC: I LOVE TRUMP. OLD BAG WHORE. I LOVE TRUMP. Today the old bag on 5 say's when I a PROSECUTER in NY 20 years ago I put poor people in JAIL. THey need to be there. Weapons are needed in AMERICA today to protect us RICH against the POOR. Explain that FUCKED up philosopyh in front of a network on individuals who be SANE. I might add. This to all REBUG SHITS. You see glamourous females on all SHIT FOX NEWS and that station still employs this UGLY FUC MAKE UP, cosmetic,reconstruction lifts all over because she can afford to. But their not must be for the ugly fucks arms,which the WITCH always tries to hide. HER DOGS look better than This FEMALE. In conclusion: When in front of JURY is the WITCH gonna shoot her fuckin mouth off like 5. JER STYLE when confronted is I was a prosecuter and know because I'M a OLD BAG HOW dare you question A OLD WOMEN. That in itself for me would work. Go have your DOGS FUC YOU. Lookin forward to this, as opposed to SEAN NON-EDUCATED sayin: It was a trans-gender. A lunatic. GUNS need to be available for all AMERICANS. REmember,yooouse nedd them if you get sick of your dogs, cats, neighbors or spouse. Shoot them,THE FINAL SOLUTION.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: Let me ask this QUESTION.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 04:30:45 PM »
Mr. Frank I am sure you are trying to make a point, express an opinion or something else. However s most of us Ploppers only speak english. Would you care to try again?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 10:14:15 PM »
Mr. Frank I am sure you are trying to make a point, express an opinion or something else. However s most of us Ploppers only speak english. Would you care to try again?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 10:15:32 PM »
This guy fucking rants and rambles every couple of weeks when the medications take hold. But know one has a fucking clue as to what the fuck he's trying to say.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 08:40:27 AM »
This guy fucking rants and rambles every couple of weeks when the medications take hold. But know one has a fucking clue as to what the fuck he's trying to say.

true dat.

Then old fella covers a couple topics, rapid fire, in a hapless hurricane of drivel.    And another thing   lok55 73cv.2 ngc3

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 10:25:25 AM »
I think he is talking about Janine Pirro on Fox cable news.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal