Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY decided to start his own thread on OT.  (Read 4214 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY decided to start his own thread on OT.
« on: July 25, 2021, 03:19:32 PM »
(1) JOHN FRANK ARMY knows everythin. He done everythin in his 74 years of livin. And HE ain't STUPID,like 95% of posters on PLOP.
      Member he has a BS.MS,CAPS.
(2) Since I very intelligent I will start with this. CALHOON is not CLOCK BRAIN. I know CLOCK HEAD. HOON is retired MILITARY and whatever he professes to have done in his time on planet. HE retired US ARMY RESERVES as a half bird. Thats LIEUTENANT COLONEL for all you SISSY'S. JOHN FRANK ARMY retired at SPEC 5 very distinquished but clearly a far less rank. CLOCK BOY never SERVED. He don't spend time in FLORIDA,KENTUCKY at the RED MILE,or the fake HAMPTONS. CLOCKER is a country boy who spends 6 months out of year in summer up at his parents home in MONTANA. Both HOON and CLOCK like me. WE HATE TRUMP.
(3) Now to clarify one more thin. HOON with his infatuation with ICE callin him TIMMY. ICE of course is not TIMMY. You want to find TIMMY. There are not to many horse racin sites. TIM BOY is on one of them. He goes under 46zilzal. God only knows what that stands for. 46 for his year of birth I presume. He posts under politics. And the site hates him. Same site a few years ago when I saw LUCPARK postin on HARNESS. He lasted 3 posts and the ADMIN took his 3 posts down. That was actually CLASSIC.
(4) Now I must say this in defense of TIMMY and LUC. I myself have never posted there. I would guess if I did my name alone would be not allowed. There are a couple posters that seem reasonable. The rest includin the jagoff who runs the site,all of them I,JOHN FRANK ARMY would like to see in person. I'D like to flatten all of them after I, 30 punched each in face.
(5) JOHN FRANK ARMY started workin when he 9 years old. HE now 74 and still workin. Here's to all you LAZY ASSES on PLOP. GO get a FUCKIN JOB,there's a BILLION available instead of bettin 2 bucks on 1-5 shots and complainin that the driver STIFFED.
(6) THANK YOU ALL. The ALMIGHTY,JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken again.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY decided to start his own thread on OT.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 11:43:21 PM »
(1) JOHN FRANK ARMY knows everythin. He done everythin in his 74 years of livin. And HE ain't STUPID,like 95% of posters on PLOP.
      Member he has a BS.MS,CAPS.
(2) Since I very intelligent I will start with this. CALHOON is not CLOCK BRAIN. I know CLOCK HEAD. HOON is retired MILITARY and whatever he professes to have done in his time on planet. HE retired US ARMY RESERVES as a half bird. Thats LIEUTENANT COLONEL for all you SISSY'S. JOHN FRANK ARMY retired at SPEC 5 very distinquished but clearly a far less rank. CLOCK BOY never SERVED. He don't spend time in FLORIDA,KENTUCKY at the RED MILE,or the fake HAMPTONS. CLOCKER is a country boy who spends 6 months out of year in summer up at his parents home in MONTANA. Both HOON and CLOCK like me. WE HATE TRUMP.
(3) Now to clarify one more thin. HOON with his infatuation with ICE callin him TIMMY. ICE of course is not TIMMY. You want to find TIMMY. There are not to many horse racin sites. TIM BOY is on one of them. He goes under 46zilzal. God only knows what that stands for. 46 for his year of birth I presume. He posts under politics. And the site hates him. Same site a few years ago when I saw LUCPARK postin on HARNESS. He lasted 3 posts and the ADMIN took his 3 posts down. That was actually CLASSIC.
(4) Now I must say this in defense of TIMMY and LUC. I myself have never posted there. I would guess if I did my name alone would be not allowed. There are a couple posters that seem reasonable. The rest includin the jagoff who runs the site,all of them I,JOHN FRANK ARMY would like to see in person. I'D like to flatten all of them after I, 30 punched each in face.
(5) JOHN FRANK ARMY started workin when he 9 years old. HE now 74 and still workin. Here's to all you LAZY ASSES on PLOP. GO get a FUCKIN JOB,there's a BILLION available instead of bettin 2 bucks on 1-5 shots and complainin that the driver STIFFED.
(6) THANK YOU ALL. The ALMIGHTY,JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken again.

where in tarnation do you come up w/ the swizzle?

if i had to take a guess ... you tapped this brainstorm on your phone while you were sitting in the blazing hot sun, in your Speedo, w/ sweat dripping off your forehead, oogling the babes in their 1 piece balloon swimsuits.  Most likely, you were hiding behind those mirror aviator shades  .... relieved solely by an ice cold BLATZ shorty.

HOWEVER, thanks you for the compliment and calling me reasonable.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 10:47:00 AM »
John Frank Army is like the Wizard of Oz, you’re not sure why but you just keep on looking.  Only one left since Nance went into the netherland.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 09:03:32 AM »
He fooled you JF.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 01:07:53 PM »
Clocker T is also the moderator of horseplop.  If you think otherwise you are wrong as I have proof.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »
John Frank Army is like the Wizard of Oz, you’re not sure why but you just keep on looking.  Only one left since Nance went into the netherland.

good analogy, Reaper !

Reading a discertation by the Frankman is like visiting the library for storytime.  Once the tale gets to growin', it just gets taller and taller.   

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 04:46:47 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY must speak again.
(1) I'll start with you GLEN. You quite a bit overboard. You do understand your followin of TRUMP and his NUTBALL proclamations. Followers believe everythin. I will REPEAT: CALHOON is not CLOCKHEAD. And CLOCKBRAIN is NOT,I REPEAT, NOT,a MODERATOR on PLOP. Kind of laughable don't you think. The MAN over years HATES  JOHN FRANK and DAN NANCE and HATES PLOP and then posts here and becomes MODERATOR. You should give this INFO to TUCKER and let him run with it.
(2) SCREWBALL CADDY. It's sad you livin what would be called a normal life. Married,kids,and white picket fence. JOHN FRANK ARMY has lived a much different existence.
It been over for you for decades LOSER. JOHN FRANK ARMY has not OVERPOPULATED WORLD. He been able to do whatever he wants whenever he wants,unlike you. And I have DONE IT ALL. I've been postin for years about me life. Unlike if you were to post about yours(me wife and I planted a tree 20 years ago and everyone should see it now). What a wonderful life you have lived. JOHN FRANK ARMY has posted what goes on in his life over time. He don't LIE. It's TOOOO bad LOSER that your time spent on EARTH,don't come anywhere near a MAN called JOHN FRANK.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2021, 07:55:37 AM »
Clockhead started horseplop because of BTW.  He has always owned and moderated this site from the beginning.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2021, 09:54:14 AM »
Seriously GLEN,where do you come up with this stuff.
HORSEPLOP initial origin was started by 4 famous harness posters from the original BARNTOWIRE. A couple had been banned from that site by JANINE and CLOCKBRAIN. I might also add I was also banned by those 2 SHITHEADS and this after JEANBRAIN put me on 2 week timeouts and started deletin me posts. And the wondurful thin was that place was DEAD until DAN NANCE started postin on harness and I started on flats. It then became the most read site in HORSERACIN for the next couple years. Then JANINE got sick of us and BANDED.

Back to subject. JOE DAKUKAS,TJ,DAN NANCE,and 1 other whose name escapes me at moment,started HORSEPLOP. JOE and DAN contacted me and said we need someone on FLATS. I joined up as one of the original plopsters. And there are other PLOPSTERS who can back me up on who started plop. Original posters like PIGLAND and LUCPARK. CALHOON has a similiar style of postin like TERRY back in day always shootin back with some comeback. But CALHOON ain't CLOCKER. And for others,CALHOON is part or whole BLACK. I believe he states he was born in JAMACA, which is one of first places for imported slaves from AFREECA. That alone kinda don't make him caucasian. CLOCKBRAIN has never had anythin to do with HORSEPLOP. Not NOW or EVER.

Hope this explains everythin,because this nonsence is becomin preposturous.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2021, 01:26:27 PM »
Clocker stinky can delete any post he wants from this site just like the other one.  Trust me he is laughing out load.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 12:32:19 PM »
If you want to backtrack. And if the person still moderates. His name is: PETE BUTLER.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 01:32:13 PM »
Pete Butler is either a made up name or a guy gone from this site long ago.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2021, 11:34:58 PM »
Whatever happen to Kinkos Joe?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2021, 08:29:23 AM »
AT shitwire it says the moderator is Doctor Spivey or something similar.  That moderator is TB over there and over here.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal