Author Topic: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE  (Read 57657 times)

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2021, 05:51:40 PM »
Sorry Ceba, please forgive me and accept my apologies for not answering your question sooner but i don't live on this site and I've busy trying to win a couple races so I can keep shoes on my kids feet.

Listen, there are a lot of rumors and talk at the barns and paddock about why he gets the good drives he gets and none of it is favorable to Joe. I can't prove any of them so I'm not going to bother repeating them. You and that short car guy can all us jealous or whatever. It truly doesn't bother me in the least. I go out and do my job and go home to my family. And every time I go to the gate in the same race as this kid (and thank the baby Jesus it isn't often) it scares the shit out of me.

If you think he's the greatest thing out there put him up on your stock. Personally I wouldn't hire him to clean an empty stall

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2021, 05:56:45 PM »
Sorry Ceba, please forgive me and accept my apologies for not answering your question sooner but i don't live on this site and I've busy trying to win a couple races so I can keep shoes on my kids feet.

Listen, there are a lot of rumors and talk at the barns and paddock about why he gets the good drives he gets and none of it is favorable to Joe. I can't prove any of them so I'm not going to bother repeating them. You and that short car guy can all us jealous or whatever. It truly doesn't bother me in the least. I go out and do my job and go home to my family. And every time I go to the gate in the same race as this kid (and thank the baby Jesus it isn't often) it scares the shit out of me.

If you think he's the greatest thing out there put him up on your stock. Personally I wouldn't hire him to clean an empty stall

I DARE YOU TO PUT UP

YOUR PURSE MONEY EARNED  DRIVING THIS YR

VERSUS HIS

COME ON NOW..

mr name caller

put up or STFU

« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 05:59:15 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2021, 06:41:16 PM »
Joe Bongiorno dove a nice rac in a $54,856 Purse at the Meadows today. Beat the three favorite driven by good drivers (MacDonal, Tetrick, Svanstedt). Did a nice piece of driving for Trainer Jenn Bongiorno.

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2021, 06:58:49 PM »
Give Joe and Jenn a little credit. They beat the three favorites in a big race and beating Tetrick is no easy job. As far as MacDonald and Svanstedt they are not the best but when they have the favorites to drive it makes it a little easier for them

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2021, 07:42:40 PM »
Gural said drivers complained about how dangerous he is. He got 20 days and Gural said if he continues to drive like that, he will be banned permanently

bostonborne

« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2021, 07:49:57 PM »
Just an observation

If Joe was such a good driver why would he have zero mounts beyond his own horse?

Because most in the industry have zero respect for what he his sister and their father are up to.

He is a gassed up and go guy. No talent at all.

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2021, 07:58:00 PM »
I am not saying Joe is the best driver in the world. I am just saying he drove a smart race in this high purse race today. He circled two good drivers (maybe better than him) on the favorites, and left the overall favorite driven by a very good driver (Tetrick) in his rearview mirror. Just commenting on this race.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2021, 10:54:43 PM »
I am not saying Joe is the best driver in the world. I am just saying he drove a smart race in this high purse race today. He circled two good drivers (maybe better than him) on the favorites, and left the overall favorite driven by a very good driver (Tetrick) in his rearview mirror. Just commenting on this race.

Do you take his cock out of your mouth when you post ?

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2021, 11:12:50 PM »

Joey drove a 2 yr old filly trotter, like she was a veteran. Left, quarter moved, and let the juice take over. It doesn't take talent to drive a loaded up horse. Family of scum needs to go. The Bongiorno's are just another reason why harness racing needs to be shut down.

Sincerely, Silent One

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2021, 05:54:01 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2021, 06:25:16 PM »

I DARE YOU TO PUT UP

YOUR PURSE MONEY EARNED  DRIVING THIS YR

VERSUS HIS

COME ON NOW..

mr name caller

put up or STFU

When did I ever state i made more money than him? I don't give a shit if he makes a million a year. Its the way he's doing it that we have a problem with. And believe me, there are many higher profile drivers than me that share my opinion.

It seems you have a pretty serious case of puppy love for the guy.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2021, 06:47:19 PM »
That’s what I thought  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Sit your ass down clown
Till I speak to you again

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #177 on: July 04, 2021, 11:08:39 PM »
 :1 :1Jen Bon looking real good at Goshen today.
Brian’s got some age to him now.
Gonna slide into her DMs and see if she wants to play!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 11:11:05 PM by Lotsofpace »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #178 on: July 05, 2021, 06:05:18 AM »
The only problem with Gural banding Joe is it was not long enough. The whole family needs a lifetime banding

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #179 on: July 05, 2021, 08:14:17 AM »
:1 :1Jen Bon looking real good at Goshen today.
Brian’s got some age to him now.
Gonna slide into her DMs and see if she wants to play!

Make sure you get her to shave it first, she’s always kept the cat hairy and from what people say it’s terrible.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal