Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY totally sick of the A-HOLES on the 5.  (Read 3805 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY totally sick of the A-HOLES on the 5.
« on: May 27, 2021, 05:39:45 PM »
GUTTFELD needs to be gutted. LOVED some weeks ago when he continuiolsy CRYS{I WAS THERE in YORK and the BLACKS almost burnt me home down. The FUC was never in any danger as he hid AFRAID like the FUC he is. Should he not BOLDLY gone out and confronted. Of course not. HE a COWARD that should wear a SKIRT on his 2 shows.
JOHN FRANK ARMY wonderin what branch of SERVICE GUT served in. ANSWER: HE A FUCKIN SKIRT that never SERVED.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY totally sick of the A-HOLES on the 5.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 05:46:01 PM »
HEY JESSIE the SISSIE. What BRANCH YOU serve in. ANOTHER COWARD. Almost all REBUB PUKES never SERVED. Wonder WHY. COWARDS!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 05:48:11 PM »
Ya think KARDASHIAN the FUC CHURCHILL SERVED. MOMMY told him not to.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 11:51:42 PM »
If it makes you sad why watch?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 05:14:43 PM »
Today. At 5AM on FOX. First off I don't know the degenerate names of the 3 that sit there on the fuckin show. One a OLD GOAT who most likely was a MARBLES champion when he young,A CHICK that needs a good drillin,and the younger FUC male that needs a 20 punch in face poundin.
Their lead story by the old fuc. SON gets 12 phone calls from land line phone in last 5 days from FATHER in collapsed buildin in FLREEEEIDAAA. They goes this AMAZIN. They say SON ever time pics up and their is just static. They go on by discussin that move faster to RESCUE people like this. NUT BALL station that is REBUBLICAN PUKE and EVANGELICAL.
(!) LAND LINE PHONE that operates in collapse.
(2) Anyone alive after collapse 6 days with fires livin alive in pockets without FOOD or try WATER for that period of time. But yet the land line phone still works.
(3) Them REBUBLICAN EVANGELISTS,sure can shout out to get STUPID,TOOTHLESS,RED NECKS to contribute to made up BULLSHIT. They will go there is LIFE after DEATH,GIVE US YOUR MOOOOLAAA.
(4) AIN'T this the SHITS. A REBUBLICAN state that built all these SHITHOLES usin inferior materials and makin TRILLIONS and ignorin signs to correct. They liked sellin this shit to individuals. Buy a CONDO or TIME SHARE,YOLL love it in this SHITHOLE STATE. FUCKIN REBUBLICAN TRUMP SCAMMERS. ANYONE involved in this SHITHOLE that MANAGED or built nedd immediatly to be put in GAS CHAMBER.
(5) Nice to SEE that the FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER has NO comment. IF he did: FUC those that croaked,ME REBUBLICAN buddies made a FORTUNE and don't expect any COMPENSATION.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 05:29:46 PM »
Today. At 5AM on FOX. First off I don't know the degenerate names of the 3 that sit there on the fuckin show. One a OLD GOAT who most likely was a MARBLES champion when he young,A CHICK that needs a good drillin,and the younger FUC male that needs a 20 punch in face poundin.
Their lead story by the old fuc. SON gets 12 phone calls from land line phone in last 5 days from FATHER in collapsed buildin in FLREEEEIDAAA. They goes this AMAZIN. They say SON ever time pics up and their is just static. They go on by discussin that move faster to RESCUE people like this. NUT BALL station that is REBUBLICAN PUKE and EVANGELICAL.
(!) LAND LINE PHONE that operates in collapse.
(2) Anyone alive after collapse 6 days with fires livin alive in pockets without FOOD or try WATER for that period of time. But yet the land line phone still works.
(3) Them REBUBLICAN EVANGELISTS,sure can shout out to get STUPID,TOOTHLESS,RED NECKS to contribute to made up BULLSHIT. They will go there is LIFE after DEATH,GIVE US YOUR MOOOOLAAA.
(4) AIN'T this the SHITS. A REBUBLICAN state that built all these SHITHOLES usin inferior materials and makin TRILLIONS and ignorin signs to correct. They liked sellin this shit to individuals. Buy a CONDO or TIME SHARE,YOLL love it in this SHITHOLE STATE. FUCKIN REBUBLICAN TRUMP SCAMMERS. ANYONE involved in this SHITHOLE that MANAGED or built nedd immediatly to be put in GAS CHAMBER.
(5) Nice to SEE that the FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER has NO comment. IF he did: FUC those that croaked,ME REBUBLICAN buddies made a FORTUNE and don't expect any COMPENSATION.

1) I saw an episode of Twilight zone where the landline rang and scared an old girl.  turned out the phone line was dragging on the gravestone of her HS BF

2) 5 days after a collapse would be a miracle -- just like Sister Mary Mustache taught about  -  sadly, it would take a miracle if anybody was still alive

3) Evangelists?  Republican Evangelists? - beggin for $$$$$$$$$.  you got them Repubs mixed up w/ Al Sharpie

4) Frankie - this Condom building went up near 40 years ago.  Back when the Dems were in kahoots w/ the mafia construction unions. 

5) Fat Draft Dodger ?   no idea who that might be.  Bruce Jenner ?

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 06:18:47 PM »

2) 5 days after a collapse would be a miracle -- just like Sister Mary Mustache taught about  -  sadly, it would take a miracle if anybody was still alive

3) Evangelists?  Republican Evangelists? - beggin for $$$$$$$$$.  you got them Repubs mixed up w/ Al Sharpie

4) Frankie - this Condom building went up near 40 years ago.  Back when the Dems were in kahoots w/ the mafia construction unions. 

5) Fat Draft Dodger ?   no idea who that might be.  Bruce Jenner ?

Hmmm….let’s see, you say building built when the Dems in cahoots with unions, 1981-1989 the President was Ronnie Reagan, not sure, but think he was a Republican.

Fat Draft Dodger……Jenner, when it was a he, was a Olympic gold medalist…….could Frankie be talking about old bad toe, what’s-his-name, New York bullshit artist—-lost to a senile old man from Delaware—-God, what was his name.

Fox hasn’t been watchable since they stopped having babes like Ainsley Earhardt and the other “flash ‘em” girls left.  Had a lot of $500 looking hookers in the day.  Now old hags and a lot of makeup and lighting.   Men are all useless, Stevie Doughbag, his son J.R., and Brian Kill-me-please

Not that any of the major networks are great but Fox is a $800 claimer on a Maine fair track.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 08:54:34 PM »
Based on ratings CNN and MSN no better then a 400.00 claimed at cal fix-po. Seems like this site has a lot of Rep hate but yet seems to watch, quote, and print a lot of Fox News? No Rep will waste their time watching a minute of Maddow or Cuomo. I mean after 10 minutes of Russia collusion turned into 3 years and that big old cotton tip for Gov Cuomo...how much real news reporting could one take  ngc3. Seeing clips of silver spoon Cooper stare into space is just freaky enough.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 08:57:23 AM »
All three networks are bought and payed for by different billionaires

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 09:06:36 AM »
Based on ratings CNN and MSN no better then a 400.00 claimed at cal fix-po. Seems like this site has a lot of Rep hate but yet seems to watch, quote, and print a lot of Fox News? No Rep will waste their time watching a minute of Maddow or Cuomo. I mean after 10 minutes of Russia collusion turned into 3 years and that big old cotton tip for Gov Cuomo...how much real news reporting could one take  ngc3. Seeing clips of silver spoon Cooper stare into space is just freaky enough.

For me, Andy Coop is the absolute phoniest of that lefty line-up.  My hugest disappointment is ancient Andrea Mitchell  >  She spent a career establishing integrity and genuine journalism, then - the minute she had to cover a disagreeable candidate/President  *  she collapsed into a puddle of network speaking swill.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 10:37:25 AM »
Just stop watching cable news.

Or else your mind will become a puddle like Pigeon Jim.   tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 11:23:22 PM »
Say's Mr. Shit for brains...poon.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal