Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364197 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1125 on: November 05, 2020, 09:34:04 AM »
It has to be a buyback.  He has like 87 shares left.  He doesn't buy expensive horses as a flyer or value buys.
Blue Chip retains 10 shares, no bills, he tries to sell off the other shares with the added miscellaneous expenses,  they get a higher price , he get to train an expensive colt

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1126 on: November 05, 2020, 10:19:50 AM »
yup
 definitely a pre arranged deal if the price was not high enough for blue chip
guess all the other bidders were getting a beer or taking a piss and this one got "stolen" at $115k
in the beginning the stable had a lot of blue chip horses and not one was any good

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1127 on: November 05, 2020, 10:30:18 AM »
hes bought about 10 horses so far at harrisburg

good for anthony

,, tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1128 on: November 05, 2020, 11:20:03 AM »
Racing partnerships are the demise of the industry.  No returns for people.  Only helps big commercial stables.  at least 3 year investment proposition.  Keep money in the markets or get a claimer. have a better chance.

Literally 5,0000 people own a piece of this year's Kentucky Derby winner at a cost equivalent to a small car payment

How can this possibly be bad?

Can you give us 50 words on this?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1129 on: November 05, 2020, 01:03:59 PM »
My email inbox shows 6 bought but the day is early and I'm surprised he wasn't out bidding the Beachy Brothers stables yesterday on those 2,000 and 3,000 dollar horses. At 66 US a day that's great mark up.

Is it 5,000 or 5,0000? Yes, owning 1,000th of 1 share the unlimited possibilities are mind boggling. Well your 50 words on that is read the statement. Demise of industry/no returns/ only helps big breeders. So to translate yes the horse won the Kentucky Derby but his valuation was like 15mln if I remember. So no return. Selling shares into the 1,000th who does it help=the big commercial breeder.
The horse will have some breeding value with the Derby win but nothing like his sire. To your point yes 5,000 or 5,0000 can say I own a less then sliver of a Derby winner...nothing wrong with that. But understand the question posed.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1130 on: November 05, 2020, 01:20:07 PM »

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this
I'd expect a cowardly response like this from Lyin' Cryin' Jim.

From you, I'm a tad disappointed. 

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1131 on: November 05, 2020, 01:42:55 PM »
Poon butt hurt because he couldn't understand a question?  ngc3

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1132 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:38 PM »
RECALL LPG STANDARDBRED OR STANDARDBRED TROTTERS AND PACERS OR ALMAHURST LP1, 2,3,4,5.  THESE WERE ALL VERY SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIPS ON WALL STREET.   I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NO ONE EVER RECEIVED A RETURN BUT THEY ALL HAD LOTS OF FUN AND MANY OWNERS WERE DEVELOPED THAT STARTED IN THESE PARTNERSHIPS. 

THERE WERE MANY WORLD CHAMPIONS DEVELOPED IN THESE PARTNERSHIPS!  ALL THREE ENTITIES WERE SOLD BY BROKERAGE HOUSES  TO THEIR CLIENTS ---MANY UNITS AVAILABLE AND SOLD AS A TAX SHELTER.   

WE PACKAGED PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES AND YES, HORSES!!  WAS A FUN TIME IN THE 1970'S!

NAMES LIKE LOU GUIDA---JOHN SIGNORELLI---MORTON FINDER---P.J. BAUGH TO NAME A FEW !

BROKERS WERE PAID 6-10% OF SALE TO PUT THEIR CLIENTS INTO THES DEALS.   THE MANAGERS WERE PAID APPROXIMATELY 20% --COST, ETC.   APPROXIMATELY 40% OF FUNDS RAISED WENT INTO HORSE FLESH.

NO DIFFERENT FROM POLARIS AIRCRAFT ,LLP AND OTHER ENTITIES!!!   THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS HORSES WERE THE VEHICLE INSTAND OF THE PLANES , TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILE!

COULD THIS BE DONE TODAY----ABSOLUTELY! 

THE TX BENEFITS OF HORSES ARE TREMENDOUS AND THEREFORE THESE PARTNERSHIPS WORK.  NOT SURE OF THE YOUNG MAN IN CANADA AND HOW HE RUNS HIS OPERATIONS .  I ONLY STATE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE OLD DAYS NOT THE CURRENT PARTNERSHIP THAT THIS YOUNG MAN IS PUTTING TOGETHER.   IT DOES NOT SEEM HE IS PTTING TOGETHER THE TAX ADVANTAGED PRODUCT HERE IN THE U.S. WHICH WOULD BE VERY LUCRATIVE.   WOULD BE A WAY TO BUILD A RACING STABLE VERY QUICKLY.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #1133 on: November 20, 2020, 01:30:44 PM »

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1134 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:02 PM »
she's tricky to drive
 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #1135 on: November 20, 2020, 07:12:52 PM »
I’m a Philly flyers fan
And Boston bruins

Hate the leafs

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1136 on: November 21, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
Clients are dumb as they come and as he feast on there skin. He claimed to sell horse A by Harrisburg sale. Goes on ongait and apparently he says no one is calling. Not going to Amish the horse that is way past 100k in debt to investors. His theory that 12 others want to do this and to do that but his claims prior are at his and only his voice the horse sells.  Horse A since that time frame has been 6 weeks still not sold Harrisburg ended a week and a half ago horse has raced once and can't earn a check. At 66 a day even if he Amished the horse 6 weeks ago owners have well past that amount they would have gotten. I'm sure he is bullshitting and if he auction the horse buyers would pay 5 or 6k. Another two more weeks and that again takes owners to zero because of cost. So some are losing and one or two are making out. The more the guy speaks the more he comes off as a thief.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1137 on: November 22, 2020, 12:21:18 AM »
Clients are dumb as they come and as he feast on there skin. He claimed to sell horse A by Harrisburg sale. Goes on ongait and apparently he says no one is calling. Not going to Amish the horse that is way past 100k in debt to investors. His theory that 12 others want to do this and to do that but his claims prior are at his and only his voice the horse sells.  Horse A since that time frame has been 6 weeks still not sold Harrisburg ended a week and a half ago horse has raced once and can't earn a check. At 66 a day even if he Amished the horse 6 weeks ago owners have well past that amount they would have gotten. I'm sure he is bullshitting and if he auction the horse buyers would pay 5 or 6k. Another two more weeks and that again takes owners to zero because of cost. So some are losing and one or two are making out. The more the guy speaks the more he comes off as a thief.
Heard there hasn't been a client receive a cheque yet so why start now
For entertainment purposes only, lube up and bend over

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1138 on: November 22, 2020, 12:22:00 PM »
Heard there hasn't been a client receive a cheque yet so why start now
For entertainment purposes only, lube up and bend over

I got mine

you heard wrong

pvcancamp

• NW-1
« Reply #1139 on: November 22, 2020, 01:36:13 PM »
i have had a number of horses with the stable, i supported it because i thought the industry really needs something like this.   And i can offer the following facts
1)  i received ALL monies owed to me .
2) When i had a significant % of a horse and wanted to move it, Anthony either agreed to sell or bought my shares, for an acceptable amount
3) his driving skills are VERY limited
4) he has a VERY optimistic view on all horses, is happy with a horse that races even below a grass roots level
5) The combination of his over training babies and the terrible track is a major drawback
6)  HE is the best communicator in the industry,  answers calls, text, etc
7)  Some really dumb decisions are made, some ( much less likely) good ones are as well --- See what Argento was sold for and how he did after!
8)  the fun of watching the drone videos is a valuable tool
9)  he needs to stop eating while he does his videos
10 ) buyer beware don't use the stable if you want anything more than the ' experience'  feeding carrots, attending races
Facts   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal