Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364186 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #630 on: July 30, 2020, 10:07:27 AM »
I like cruising in style
nice trotter

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #631 on: July 30, 2020, 01:58:05 PM »
Why is it that not one of his "owners" cares to comment on the stable's winnings
Miss Meringue 2FT.   3/1-0-1 $9800

I don't pay any bills.  I won my piece on a wager on a UFC fight.  I neither know or care what the bills are.

I trust that helps.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #632 on: July 30, 2020, 02:43:26 PM »
First, I am more interested in hearing someone who has skin in the game. Second, even if you won your share who is paying the bills? With earnings of $9800 a 1% share would be $98 which I do not think goes very far with AM but even if you are not paying bills try not to spend your share of the winnings all at once
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You've been here for 1 year and have made 65 posts.  Every Single Fucking One Of Them about Anthony MacDonald.

We get it.

You lost your money on a bad horse.

And you've spent a year trying to make yourself feel better.

Again ... 1 Yeaar ... 65 Posts ... Everyone about Anthony....

And please... don't worry about my money.

Coveting other people's money is a deadly sin.

Please make the next 65 posts more interesting.

And stop sobbing over your loss.

Jesus Fucking Tap Dancing Christ

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #633 on: July 30, 2020, 02:54:09 PM »
Golf - I know you said your friends are looking to get out at 20% or so - i went on their site - I don't see any deep discounted horses for sale?
do you know the names of these horses that are in this "category" ?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #634 on: July 30, 2020, 03:05:59 PM »
I believe one of the horses is Royhill. All I know is what they tell me as I dod not know how the buy sell works. Is it easy to get on the site to see what shares are selling for or do you have to be an owner?

stop paying on the horse

and take him to court

,,cus he aint never getting out of horse

until,anthony decides to sell

am I correct owners have to sign papers

in which a mac is in total charge of evry racing or selling decision
on horses?

take the loss give up the 20 percent it will be less costly
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #635 on: July 30, 2020, 03:10:48 PM »
I believe one of the horses is Royhill. All I know is what they tell me as I dod not know how the buy sell works. Is it easy to get on the site to see what shares are selling for or do you have to be an owner?
Come on now.

1 year.... 70 posts ... same guy ... same topic ... and you still have no idea wtf is going on?

You care... that's fine.  But 1 year of trying and failing you are ragging on me, a 1/2 of 1 share guy?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #636 on: July 30, 2020, 07:01:00 PM »

determining a horses value  in july of a 2 yr old season is a stretch
lots of very expensive yearlings in the hands of top barns also doing little
i will agree those barns tend to move them along quickly once they determine they are no good
if it was easy all of you  would be in making money  buying only the winners at cheap prices

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #637 on: July 30, 2020, 07:29:39 PM »
Golfhbm first feel free to post 1,000 times on the subject at hand it's a horse forum. Secondly no need to waste your breath or key typing on certain individuals. Here is one of the horses I own Rooney Blue Chip . Sold for 27,000 at Harrisburg. Probably the worse going trotter I've ever seen. Seriously and I have owned and watched many. 1 start at 2 at the Big M in a sires and broke. Horse was turned out needed to grow. Has come back at 3 and raced 5 times last two recent starts shipped off to Hawthorne breaking twice. In perspective the horse cost 27k, has been charged 21 training bills at minimum 2,575.00 during training and for a few months just turnout charges. There along is 52,500 and with the purchase your at 77,500. Add in all the other charges staking, vet, transportation, etc...your well over 85k. The horse has race 6 lifetime starts earning 385.00 and the trainer believes something is still there? Yes the when racing bill now over 3k a month racing for a 5k maiden purse. How this horse didn't make the list to sell a couple weeks back is beyond me. May not have brought much but you ease the entertainment pain. Now if the horse races well and or wins in a start or two it doesn't do much for his current value. At some tracks you have taken him out of a maiden unless they write a lifetime earning with the maiden. I have another one Imalovelylady in tonight she has made two breaks in two sire races so definitely a disappointment because I owned the first foal of that mare and she could sure trot during her freshmen season. This one can as well. Yes, a client needs to fill out a form and selling a race horse with owned shares surely can be dumped for someone else to purchase. However it is to AM to have final say in selling a stable race horse. It may be possible if 90% of the owners agree a horse can be sold but not quit sure on that. I have stated again I like some things about the stable and clearly have stated facts on what was not so good about the stable. Nobody is going to remember the stable.ca as being a wonderful place to own a horse because the owner or CEO decided it is best to have 100, 110, 120, 140, or 150 head. One can invest in many ways with just as much capital he dispenses currently with a better yearling approach then just looking at black type in a book.

marsh99

• NW-1
« Reply #638 on: July 30, 2020, 07:33:58 PM »
Dude just won a $47,000 purse at Scioto. Maybe he read all your comments and used it as motivation :)

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #639 on: July 30, 2020, 07:41:31 PM »
Dude just won a $47,000 purse at Scioto. Maybe he read all your comments and used it as motivation :)
TheStable got Plopped and into the winners circle

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #640 on: July 30, 2020, 07:44:18 PM »
Brown Jug biggest part of this industry only promotes the top drivers, trainers, and horses. If there ever was a segment where are they now for horses of both industries the show would never end. When AM says or doesn't agree that the yearling business is for the rich then he is just being delusional. It's exactly what it is billed for...buying unproven horses for the most part will cost a heck of a lot more then the purchase price when it's all said and done. It's a boom or bust theory. The money is in it to hit the homerun or hinge on the hopes of having a Hambo starter. Or a Pace or Pepsi Cup. IF this is about entertainment ONLY why go the route of 100 or so chances to have something? Law of averages? If your getting 800 clients into the business why not start buying high priced claimers that race weekly. People get to the track and watch a proven commodity. Is it easy no but still easier then the crapshoot. Build on that and build on clients, have a check ready to go for 100k on a proven qualifer first out. Heck have 5 or 6 of those checks out ready to go with proven horses. You can pay 200-250k after a quality wins in sire races someone is always willing to sell good horses. Advice I still haven't taken. Never bad taking the silver not knowing if the gold is in reach. But if it's to have a training bill he is in it for the wrong reason. I posed the have 50 head paying 1.0mln at the sale or 25 paying the 1.0mln. You can bet on which option he choose to defend.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #641 on: July 30, 2020, 08:12:27 PM »
Congrats to winners of my jazz. I have no problem rooting for horses in anyone's barn. The track is sloppy so trip will be everything today. I hope he wins the 13th as well lol

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2020, 08:13:24 PM »
SORRY to disappoint you but I have NEVER and will NEVER have a horse with AM!  The reason I post is that know people who have had horses with him and have been taken, so if I can do anything to inform or stop his scam I will continue.
I will admit that you show your class by the language that you use and assumptions you make. You along with the other lackies that defend AM and his scam deserve what you get but also never deal in facts or answer direct questions but prefer to deflect. If you do not like my posts its simple...do not read them but I am not going anywhere

Thanks for the info

AM and his peeps asked me to invest I considered it before reading this thread

I took that money and invested in PENN and LL and got filthy rich, I also told ploppers to do the same

Much more entertaining seeing my money make 10 and 7 times my original investment in 3 months

U all can put that in ur pipes and smoke it 
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2020, 08:18:41 PM »
Take race 6 trip and luck 9 entered before the mile ended 5 had made a break. Hate those races for owners.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #644 on: July 30, 2020, 09:15:23 PM »
Iceman been around this game as a owner for 11 years. Things you learn...ride your good ones and get rid of the ones that can't earn a check. Never ever get in way over your ski's. No matter how much your day job may earn a bad year or two in a row can set back any individual. If you ever have a good never be afraid to cash in or sell half or more. If you want to own to race then race or if you want to breed just pick a lane and stick with one. I can say 100% I have had some decent filly trotters over the years and since have a good day job put back 100% plus back into the business. For better or worse you learn over time and my time has past. I had fun for a number of years I was crushed last year with 2 of my best broadmares and a nice Sportswriter baby die within a couple months. It is definitely a peaks and valleys industry with what seems longer stretches of valleys. But thanks Iceman.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal