Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Horses from the past
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Horses from the past (Read 1527 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
bestbettor
NW-1
Posts: 39
Re: Horses from the past
«
Reply #15 on:
August 10, 2026, 08:24:12 PM »
Hang on snoopy, he came and raced at Hazel and crushed...
Logged
PineHurstPacer
Stakes Horse
Posts: 577
Re: Horses from the past
«
Reply #16 on:
August 10, 2026, 08:26:58 PM »
Magician had the most flawless, effortless gait I ever saw
Logged
JT
Elite
Posts: 3655
Re: Horses from the past
«
Reply #17 on:
August 10, 2026, 08:27:42 PM »
Peace Corps at the LBJ... I was 10 years old
Prettiest trotter I've ever seen in person
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Horses from the past
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today
September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
And put your pecker away you pervert
September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of! I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
Trigger
:
Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot
September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
JT
:
September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal