Author Topic: YR Accident  (Read 6792 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: YR Accident
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2026, 08:28:38 PM »
He’s in the hambo!   tmbz1

pugdog1

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 169
Re: YR Accident
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2026, 08:38:14 PM »
Who’s he scheduled to drive?  I’d fly his ass in if I was going for big coin.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Re: YR Accident
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2026, 10:46:23 PM »
These two work horses have about 28 drives between them. Huge assignments to be doled out.

James Mac with 9 scheduled. Room for a couple more?
Brett B avail..
Ronnie Wrenn ?

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: YR Accident
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2026, 10:49:13 PM »
Who’s he scheduled to drive?  I’d fly his ass in if I was going for big coin.
It Could Be Worse

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal