Author Topic: the otten outfit  (Read 9544 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: the otten outfit
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2025, 06:44:07 PM »
Running after a race bike with a microphone and sandals is not a good look.
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: the otten outfit
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2025, 09:56:28 PM »
A pair of over the ankle work boots may have made that dress work imo!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal