Author Topic: Bulldog vs Cattlewash  (Read 8116 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1058
Re: Bulldog vs Cattlewash
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2025, 07:38:44 AM »
Windor is a bulldog and he lost by 3 there.

I'm glad you re-posted, thanks, I wanted to see if everyone gave a strong effort, they all appeared to.  The 6 was pulled out of contention but I'll see what he does next time because at least all these others took a whip slap and were urged.

The fucking announcer is the worst..."Welcome to the show", in the stretch "they appear to be getting closer", one second later they weren't...needs to be muted.

Look forward to seeing BJ run back!

He sold for $65,000 USD! This looks like it was a real steal.

https://trackit.standardbredcanada.ca/?op=QRAP&id=1134631

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Bulldog vs Cattlewash
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2025, 03:21:45 PM »
There's a Cattlewash in a Gold TROTTING race tonight at Mohawk.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Re: Bulldog vs Cattlewash
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2025, 04:19:25 PM »
Bulldogs Hanover won a maiden in Nova Scotia last night in 56, that’s almost unheard of for maidens there.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal