Author Topic: Wendy Ross  (Read 18725 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2024, 08:43:37 PM »
As I said in a different thread, I just got home from the jug.. Roger is beyond washed.. I don't know who they'll get to replace him.. I sure don't want it to be Settlemoir. Sam McKee was the heir apparent. As far as Wendy goes.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't care what she looks like but she is awful.. Most of us on this forum have forgotten more about harness racing than she would ever know. What makes it worse is how close she is to the Bongiorno crime family.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2024, 09:19:07 PM »
Went upto Vernon a month ago and there is a 16 year old kid calling a few races that is far better than Roger. 

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2024, 09:21:28 PM »
As I said in a different thread, I just got home from the jug.. Roger is beyond washed.. I don't know who they'll get to replace him.. I sure don't want it to be Settlemoir. Sam McKee was the heir apparent. As far as Wendy goes.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't care what she looks like but she is awful.. Most of us on this forum have forgotten more about harness racing than she would ever know. What makes it worse is how close she is to the Bongiorno crime family.

OH her and Jenn BO BO are bff for life!~

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2024, 09:24:52 PM »
OH her and Jenn BO BO are bff for life!~
I know and she is supposed to be a main promotional person for the sport we love and she is besties with KNOWN cheaters. It's sickening.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 606
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2024, 11:05:15 PM »
Gabe Prewitt and Pete Aiello were the best 2 announcers at the Jug This week. My god Roger is soooo bad and he thinks he still has it. I'd rather have Bianconi call the races 10times over than Roger and if I had to hear "theyre on their way home in OHIO" one more time I was going to vomit.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2024, 11:13:06 PM »
Pretty?  in whose eyes?
Mine and I'm sure a lot more.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2024, 11:14:58 PM »

I was always taught if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Did you guys think maybe Wendy read some of these post I think she's a very nice person and she looks beautiful to me.

Casualfan1

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 210
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2024, 03:32:17 AM »
She's a beast. Fat people shouldn't wear pink pants

I agree she looked roughed but does anyone think they are as cool as Virgil wearing his jorts. What a dipsh**

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 703
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2024, 04:08:55 AM »
I agree she looked roughed but does anyone think they are as cool as Virgil wearing his jorts. What a dipsh**

Virgil has the guns!! If I recall Wendy went from "flat" to normal about 7-9 years ago.

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2024, 08:00:07 AM »
Pretty?  in whose eyes?

You have to remember something about Arnold Ziffel.  After the second trump assassination attempt he wrote:

“This will definitely launch him into the White House.”

On a website that is chock full of some of the dumbest statements on the internet, this one is precious. 

Yes, let’s vote for the most self-serving, demented criminal for the highest position in the free world because there were two assassination attempts against him. 

BTW, there is a reason this is happening.  trump is a threat to everything America stands for.  People like AZ just don’t understand why.

Babi

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2024, 10:33:16 AM »
You have to remember something about Arnold Ziffel.  After the second trump assassination attempt he wrote:

“This will definitely launch him into the White House.”

On a website that is chock full of some of the dumbest statements on the internet, this one is precious. 

Yes, let’s vote for the most self-serving, demented criminal for the highest position in the free world because there were two assassination attempts against him. 

BTW, there is a reason this is happening.  trump is a threat to everything America stands for.  People like AZ just don’t understand why.

Babi
My guess is you’ve never studied the psychology behind people it’s called the puppy dog and the pit bull syndrome that will launch into the White House. People always run to the puppy dog. I suspect this is beyond your realm of comprehension.



Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2024, 10:35:28 AM »
I happen to know Wendy she’s a beautiful caring woman. Did any of you people ever think that maybe her parent’s family or herself might be reading this?

My guess is you’d rather have a porn star taking over her position seems to be the mentality on here with some of you.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2481
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2024, 11:27:25 AM »
Her mother passed away, I know Buster, he couldn't give 2 shits about what people think about her. She's got a great gig, she is still useless doing interviews, she hangs around known cheaters. Great look for the sport. But then, no one outside the racing community sees or hears her.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2024, 12:06:19 PM »
She use to be a little tighter and definitely looked great in jeans and an open blouse . Her talents are ledgeindary

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Wendy Ross
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2024, 12:23:39 PM »
WHAT CAN THEY PAY HER A 100K? AND ALL THE WHITE PANTS FEVER SHE CAN HANDLE?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal