Author Topic: Rick Dane is lose  (Read 7837 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Rick Dane is lose
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2024, 01:30:34 PM »
Anybody seen BANCA or RENE

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Rick Dane is lose
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2024, 01:34:00 PM »
Supposedly Dane is coming back to Chicago with 20 horses and will be leading driver and trainer for rich dorsch you heard it here first
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 609
Re: Rick Dane is lose
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2024, 03:31:44 PM »
I see where you moved over to this topic. More ebonics .

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Rick Dane is lose
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2024, 03:48:36 PM »
Supposedly Dane is coming back to Chicago with 20 horses and will be leading driver and trainer for rich dorsch you heard it here first

    I also heard he had a huge cock. Any truth to that?

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2781
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Rick Dane is lose
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2024, 05:34:41 PM »
Maybe ask the Rat coleman...she gave up her license for state evidence...

Any proof-----whatsoever-----on this? I mean, not that we should confuse innuendo, claims, rumors, and conspiracy theories with some far-fetched category of things called FACTS. Just curious.

Now if this is even bigger, and the governing bodies and racing commissions are in on this too, then this is more like the Lance Armstrong situation, right? Inquiring minds want to know.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Message sent.  Have a good shift Mike.  :)
    Today at 09:53:33 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me???
    Today at 09:35:33 AM
  • Trigger: I have damning screenshots on Mike!  Who is this?  Wiggles.  I'm sorry who?  Wiggles. CLICK  ngc3
    Today at 09:34:27 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Yep, someone really IS triggered aren't they!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:30:59 AM
  • wiggles44: Someone’s “triggered” this morning :)
    Today at 09:16:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #1.  Can you log in as Sweet?
    Today at 09:05:12 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Yeah that's what it is...where are the screenshots chicken shit cunt???
    Today at 08:57:36 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal