Author Topic: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND  (Read 10269 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2024, 06:54:53 AM »
That’s the charge I was referring to.  It’s a criminal charge but much less severe than the original.  Either way, the timing of it always seemed suspicious.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2024, 06:58:00 AM »
That’s the charge I was referring to.  It’s a criminal charge but much less severe than the original.  Either way, the timing of it always seemed suspicious.

I will say this. After this is all over, I'm done. It's not worth it. Only facts are horses will continue to die and be abused at insane rates. The crime in harness racing cannot be stopped. I'm happy with what I've got.

SweepsComing

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 63
Re: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2024, 04:08:47 PM »
I will say this. After this is all over, I'm done. It's not worth it. Only facts are horses will continue to die and be abused at insane rates. The crime in harness racing cannot be stopped. I'm happy with what I've got.

No my amiga me preferido takis mucha spicy



gringo make lines sand in sandwich i bend over now my amigo say that gitano calle telephone with blue line come now get me

escribe PM me bebe modelos etsa night

SweepsComing

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 63
Re: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2024, 04:22:44 PM »
Good Luck   Hope you will record it and do a YouTube  video    I know how much you like to record others without them knowing  so I thought you could do this for all of your fans

https://youtu.be/TteKPJ7VG48

P!nk - Get the Party Started (from Live from Wembley Arena, London, England) ft. Redman

Sweet dreams Mikey Diapey you get good rest on concrete bed encarcerate they fix bad negra toothes there free so ok no pay medical




Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2024, 09:47:29 PM »
That’s the charge I was referring to.  It’s a criminal charge but much less severe than the original.  Either way, the timing of it always seemed suspicious.
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
  • Mazola: Exposed as Mike Petrelli?
    Today at 11:10:43 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal