Author Topic: Jordan Stratton  (Read 32013 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harnesspower

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Re: Jordan Stratton
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2025, 08:40:46 AM »
its hard to tie the drivers into all of this , unless they had more involvement than driving
they have a job to do and if they pass on drives someone else just picks them up
it was still a good experience for fans and most don't know about epo etc
I say EVERYONE at mark fords farm knows that even Corey Stratton should get scrutinized…

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Jordan Stratton
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2025, 10:48:32 AM »
Are there any werewolf interpreters out there to translate this to Englisho?

I see Casie has joined the platform.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal