Author Topic: Hambo card…  (Read 28880 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Frankie T

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 91
Re: Hambo card…
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2024, 06:22:09 PM »
  Very uncharacteristic drive by Yannick.  He actually drove with brains and got the job done. I was really chirping when Highland Kismet kicked away for just a few strides late in the game. I’m happy he got the monkey off his back. I was extremely happy for Nancy.  A WET NANCY. what could one expect more? Wow what a beauty.

Yannick wins the most money of any driver and he does it with less drives than many of the top drivers. You all can over analyze how he drives but I take the purses he wins.

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 542
Re: Hambo card…
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2024, 10:39:57 PM »
I must say I like what that rain has done for momma Christina's dress. Talk about some
nice jugs. She has always loved to show those beauties off too. tmbz1 tmbz1


yeah caught that too...that was the most surprising look of the day. As she ages into her 60s,  I know she has gone from the leather outfits she used to wear to the old maid dresses she had on but Cristina was pulling on her back class today  and Karl was loving every minute eyeing them up for a later feed, Michelle Crawford was jealous for sure. Also Nancys panties became see thru in her soaked silks. Great day was had by all. The lovely Sarah Svanstedt looked stunning her tight shirt and pants. Classy all the way and putting some of those sloppy barn girls in flowered dresses with bad tatoos that were styling around the apron. But I have to address a couple of no shows. No Casie Coleman. I thought for sure we would see her in her famous tight melon dress. Also where was Jen Bo. Her one horse stable Zannata somehow got third and she wsa nowhere to be found nor was she there for Nicholas Beach off the board finish.

As for some others, Wendy Ross needs a makeover. Jessica Otten can possibly lose a couple of pounds. Thought I saw Heather Vitale but not sure, it seems like USTA isnt interested in her hijinx. Didnt see Tronds wife who is usually all legs wearing some high end outfit.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal