Author Topic: Scott Friend - suspended until June 2026/fined $15000  (Read 8538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ramone

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
Re: Scott Friend - suspended until June 2026/fined $15000
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 01:13:54 PM »

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1001
Re: Scott Friend - suspended until June 2026/fined $15000
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 07:59:43 PM »
I thought Timpano was suspended??
he is ..but he at the barn everyday jogging and doing the track...when will this shit ever end..

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Scott Friend - suspended until June 2026/fined $15000
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 06:03:43 AM »
Is he jogging babies or racehorses? There is a big difference. When suspended you can jog/train any horse that is not racing. This applies everywhere except NJ where the training centers are licensed. But even there you can get a job doing the track while suspended

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal