Author Topic: Aurora Downs/ Washington Park  (Read 3295 times)

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Aurora Downs/ Washington Park
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 09:29:19 PM »
 You are what regular people call an old demented asshole, living in the past.  11.wp

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2024, 10:12:15 PM »
DO NOT ittle GIRL ,FUC with ME. Like JOHN FRANK ARMY has said. You a little girl SKIRT who has never fone anythin in your poor ASS LIFE.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2024, 10:19:52 PM »
 Go start another left wing political thread and respond to yourself. It will just like sitting at home. ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2024, 10:24:39 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY might ADD.
NO ONE on this SITE has ever ACCOMPLISHED more in a LIFETIME, than,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
JOHN FRANK ARMY,THE BEST. He has done more in 77 years than any FUCKS  here couuld possibly do in 200 years. But lets face it. This site is loaded with QUEERS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2024, 10:36:22 PM »
OOOHHH THE TRUYH HURTS. OK QUEER,LETS START with YOU. NO one is sure if you MALE ot FEMALE.
HOW your RESUME. DTART LISTIN. And we not talkin about your BRAGGADO PLOP SHIT PODTS.
START TELLIN everyone about YOUUSE. YOU WON'T. Because you got nuttin to ever say. UNEDUCATED FUCK,that shoots mouth off on PLOP. And I,JOHN FRANK ARMY might add. Another useless FUC,WHO won't give REAL NAME. OH,AIN'T we BRAVE,COWARD.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2024, 10:45:06 PM »
 Careful, let's not get over stimulated and soil your diaper. 11.wp

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2024, 11:46:08 PM »
Nice reply SKIRT. LET Get this correct with a SKIRT like you.
MR. I brag with no accomplishments except to BRAG on PLOP.
So lets go thruesyour RESUME other than shootin your mouth off on PLOP. Tell all PLOPSTERS your accomplishments on here PLOP. You got NUTTIN.
OH WAIT: JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(1) SERVERVED PROUDLY after bein DRAFTED into ARMY in 1968. Yeah,JOHN FRANK ARMY was a REBEL. So much that they made hin,TOP SECERUITY,TOP SECRET.
(2) DID JOHN FRANK ARMY mention after he got out,HE attained EDUCATION TOPS. BS.MS. and post GRAD.
(30 DID,JOHN FRANK ARMY DEFY peopl3sis whole life. Is that why he got arrested 29 times. He his own person.
And while I'M on IT. GAYGOOTS you patin ATTENTION.
JOHN FRANK ARMY defied POLICE when he wxited ARMY. I knew all POLICE in me town. New the CHIEF and second in command. New the officers in towns next to me. THEY WERE ALL CROOKED. And Iwould not stand for it. IT was a WHITE MAN ,GOOD OLD BOY.CLIQUE. GOT my ass arrested numerous times for no reason. Got the SHIT beat out of me. BUSTED RIBS,BROKEN NOSE. IT wS LIKE. you gonna obey. john frank army go :no. aND i KNEW THESE fucs. high school. fucks THAT WERE wimps BECAME officers. aLL OF A SUDDEN THEY START COLLECTIN ON PAST history. tEY WEARIN THE badge. lIKE i SAYIN. i NOT A BAD GUY. fuc WITH ME AND i'm GONNA RESPOND. sO'S ONE TIME i BOUGHT A BRAND NEW mustanG. hAD IT ABOUT 14 HOURS. me bud i LEARNED johhny DYIN AND i NEEDED TO GET TO louiville WERE HE LIVED. gOT BIG TIME drunk AND CRASHED THE THIN ON A OVERHANG THAT WAS IN WOODS AND HAD NOT A GIGANTIC oak TREE BEEN THERE i WOULD HAVE SAILED OFF 50 FOOT DROP INTO CONCRETE BUIDIN. sO THEY FOUND ME DEEP IN THE WOODS OFF ROAD. tHEY SAYW TAIL-LIGHTS THAT WERE SYILL ON. i WAS UNCONSCIOUS,more like PASSED out. tHEY HAD TO CUT ME OUT OF CAR. i WOKE UP AND NOT REALIZING decked THE head of fire department. sonny liston COULD NOT HAVE DONE BETTER. nOW LETS GO BACK SOME. nEW TH chief OF polivce. klinhammer BE HIS NAME. he HAD A officer WHO WAS UNCONTROOLABE. hE BE THE enforcer. hIS name WAS mac;alluso. tHE GUY WAS A COMPLETE brutal asshole. i GOT ARRESTED ONE TIME BY TE fuc. hE TOOK ME IN ROOM WITH ME CUFFD BEHIND ME BACK. tHE fuc HIT ME NON-STOP. broke 3 RIBS. tHEN TOSSED IN CELL. nEXT MORNIN i WENT TO SOME OFFICERS i KNEW. aND me HURTIN big TIME. put me IN A room WITH THIS fuc AND i'm GONNA beat THE shit OTTA HIM. tHEY WENT. john CAN'T DO. iF YOU hit HIM .your RELLY GONNA BE IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE.....tOO be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2024, 12:02:34 AM »
sO'S john frank army TAKIN TO DAY COURT THAT MORNIN. a BUD police officer SAYS TO ME. john YOU NRRD TO CALM DOWN. hE GOES HAVE A CIG. i ACCEPTS AND BEEN SMOKIN EVER SINCE. tHE judge GOED. iT LOOK LIKE YOU hurtin. pLEASE GO TO emergency room AND WILL POSTPONE TIS FOR ANOTHER DAY. i GOES. 3 broken ribs. i CAN BARELY BREATH. i'ss GO BACK TO TO c'ville POLICE department AND SHOWS THEM ME MEDICAL. i FIRST SEES aSSISTANT,skillman. i SAY'S what the fuc. i KNEW HIM. hE GOES YOU NEED TO TALK TO chief. i KNEW HIM ALSO. i GOES IN i KNOWS HIM WELL ALSO. it klinkhammer. hE SAYS TO me. you nuttin BUT a pos. you deservered the beatin. aND DON'T EVEN THINK OF suing. it A GOOD old boy town,WITH NUYYIN BUT CROOKS RUNNIN THE OPERATION.
sO IT ABOUT A YEAR LATER. john frank army IN c'ville bar HUNG OUT BY c'ville OFFICERS.....too be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2024, 12:18:16 AM »
so HERE mac,macaluso. i'M NOT HESITATIN. mEMBER HE c'ville ENFORCER. john frank army WALKS UP TO THE fuc AND DRAPS HIS ARM AROUND HIN AND say's. how it goin fuc. beat up any others cuffed. he attacks. tables GO flyin AS HE ARRESTIN ME AGAIN. iT WAS BEAUTIFUL. oF COURSE ME ARRESTED. tHERE WHERE 6 OTHER OFFICERS THERE TO CONFIRM. sO's i GET ME lawler. wE GOES TO COURT. mac SAY'S TO ME LAWLER. look i'm IN TROUBLE FOR ALWAYS BEIN A AGREESOR. aND i KNOW john. if HE LAYS OFF THIS. i WILL DROP CHARGE. i DID NOT AGREE BUT ME lawler DID. aND BY TE WAY. mac GOT FIRED WITH 18 YEARS IN FOR BEING A brutal shit BEATIN UP CUFFRD ARRESTS. gUY WENT TO florida AND BOUGHT A HOUSE BOAT. hope THE fuc DROWNED IN A hurricane. ....too be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2024, 01:28:05 AM »
john frank army WANts TOO SAY A FEW MORE thins.he ARRESTED QUITE A FEW TIMES, =. iT NO MATTER ANYMORE. years AGO. iF ANY FUC WANTS TO INVESTIGATE .fell free. i USED TO KNOW THE kane county state's attorney. hE dead know FOR SOME years. hIS NAME WAS gene armentrout. hE WAS GOOD TO ME. aNY CASE CAME UP WITHME INVOLVED,he WOULD TOSS. aND i DON'T MEAN TOSS. jUST HAD TO GO TO HIS OFFICE AND GIVE $500.00 IN CASH AND CASE DISMISSED. aND SINCE HE DEAD FOR QUITE A WHILE . hE WAS BUSTED AS A state AND A attorney. you ALL member THE day's. gene OWNED a BAR IN east dundee. iT NICE AND FREQUENTED BY chicago outlaws. outlaws WERE john frank army FRIENDS. yOU ALL member THAT DAY. tHE BAR HAS LIKE 12 SEATS. john frank army SITTIN IN MIDDLE BY HIMSELF WITH NO ONE ELSE AY BAR. 4 PEOPLE SITTIN AT TABLES. iT A outlaw bar. aND i knows THEM. so'S i.M SITTIN THERE BY MESELF. tHIS DURIN THE outlaw /angels war. iN WALKS 7 angels. tHEY GOT NO BUSINESS IN outlaw bar. sO's 3 angels SIT AT BAR OPPOSITE ME. tHE LAST fuc GOES. you sittin IN me seat. john frank army goes. got news for you. tHIS my SEAT. been here AND i AIN'T MOVIN. sO THE fuck SWINGS ME AROUND TO HIT. aT THAT VERY SAME MOMENT IN WALKS bob evans LEADER OF LOCAL CHAPTER OF outlawas. aND i KNOWTHEM ALL. bob WALKS UP AND SAY'S. john IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE. i RESPONDS. no. i CAN HANDLE MESELF. iT NOT MATTER. bob CLOCKED THE FUC WHO WAS GIVIN ME SHIT. tHE PLACE WENT BEZERK. cops FROM 5TOWNS CAME TO BREAK UP. angels WHO GOT THE shit BEAT OUT OF THEM WERE ESCOURTED OUT OF TOWN. bobby evans AFTER THIS FIASCO SAY;S TO ME. fOR GOD'S SAKE man. tHANK'S FOR standin UP. yOU DRINK FOR FREE THE REST OF NIGHT. i SAID: thanks BUT,i'VE HAD ENOUGH EXCITEMENT FOR DAY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2024, 02:01:22 AM »
waNTTOO SAY ONE LAST THIN. tHE mac'nameeses. softball COMPETITORS. i SAY THAY BUT THEY WERE NAVER GOOD PLAYIN. sO.i NEVER GOT ALONG WITH tim. i DON'T KM=NOW. vaeyin PERSONALITY'S. gOT TO ADMIT me WAS a drunk. tHOSE WERE THE day's. i MEAN THE BROTHERS WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL. tim BECAME A SOMEWHAT SUCCESFUL LAWLER,IN PARTNERSHIP WITH tim mahoney. by THE WAY: tim mahoneys dad WAS TE @1 judge IN kane county AT TIME. tim AND i FOUGHT. hE WAS MURDERED IN A ASSINATION. brutal. tom AND i GOT ALONG ok UNTIL ONE DAY. aND THEN HE EXPLODED ON ME. iT HIS BROTHER SO i UNDERSTAND. dON'T FUC WITH SIBLINS. i LIKED tom. hE DIED FROM Abrain cancer. too BE HONEST. tHEY BOTH CAME FROM NO WHERE AND BOTH BECAME VERY SUCCESSFUL. me JEALOUS. no. iT ALL DEPENDS ON DIRECTION IN LIFE. i FEEL BAD THESE DAY'S THAT BOTH ARE GONE. yOUNGER TO. aND WE ALL ATTENDED THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL WITH SMALL ATTENDANCE. why I STILL ALIVE i'LL NEVER KNOW. must be army.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2024, 03:59:14 AM »
YOU guys member the DUCHIIIOUS track in MOLINE or what they call 4 quarters. I've been there.
YOOUSE all member that time. I'ss got to go over the MISSISSSSISIPE to IOWA side. Gots me a JOB intrview for !PM. I drove 120 miles and showed up a 11AM. SECRETARY goes you very early. I says I drove a long way and want this interview done now. The PREZ goes.OK. Igoes in. He goes why so early. I say's I got thins to do and drove 120 miles for this. IT a management job for HYDROXX cookies. I tells him. YOU need someone that can promote your producy BIG TIME. OREO'S and others KILLIN you. I tells him I can reverse that trend. He goes: SO,YOU sayin our product SUCKS. I say,s you got that right. He goes: GET the fuc out of here. That was good. I got to cross MISSISSIPPI and went to that crazy STANDARD track. And I might add. Talk bout a small track. That joint be it.
wow what a fucking loser you are four different post to post stupid ass shit talk about a fucking asshole no wonder you have so many post if you've been doing this shit all along

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2024, 08:47:34 AM »
 Overflowed from his diaper and got four more piles of shit all over the computer screen too. ngc3
 It's funny cause it's true ngc3

GOAT

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2024, 03:08:32 PM »
Wow. WTF. I asked if anyone remembered Aurora Downs and Washington Park and there is nothing but personal attacks going on here.  Why can't we just keep this to strictly harness racing?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2024, 06:13:18 PM »
Wow. WTF. I asked if anyone remembered Aurora Downs and Washington Park and there is nothing but personal attacks going on here.  Why can't we just keep this to strictly harness racing?

I was at Washington Park once, in 1976. The track burned down the following year.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal