Author Topic: didnt mike petrellie say that faraldoo owns horseplop with some california guys  (Read 11215 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
I remember John Frank battling with JR Stark at Barn to Wire.

I can only imagine ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
I remember John Frank battling with JR Stark at Barn to Wire.
THOSE WERE SOME GREAT BATTLES. I THINK JOHN FRANK WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL GUYS WHO GOT TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER THREE AND STARTED PLOP. I DIDNT HAVE AN ACCOUNT BACK THEN BUT EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT HORSEPLOP SO I STARTED READING AND THEN LATER ON SIGNED UP FOR AN ACCOUNT. THE REST IS HISTORY. BACK ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO THIS WAS A REALLY COOL PLACE. BUT LIKE YOU SAID TODAY ITS TOO MUCH ARGURING AND BITCHING BACK AND FORTH
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
In the old days, there were many female posters here, but they got turned off by the so-called toxicity and never returned.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
i think joe has many names here

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Hey Maria show us your tits!  11.tfk

On second thought nevermind.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
 11.wj :1 11.tfk 11.wj 11.zq 11.wj 11.tb 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
  • rainman2: right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
    September 27, 2026, 11:23:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal