Author Topic: Horse killers  (Read 3858 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2023, 03:31:27 PM »
BUMS!  I know Sparacino, Barchi and Buffy were tight.. Who is Skeeter? That one escapes me
Skeeter Pines was Joe Ricco's trainer. There were others involved besides the names mentioned that for some reason didn't get indicted. They were the biggest scum to walk the earth. Romano deserves to die a slow painful death. He used to prod every horse he had. No surprise he would be involved. Dr. Ellsworth was a slime ball. He would sign off on all these horse's "deaths" for the insurance company. I know Barchi and Sparacino are dead. I hope they are rotting in hell.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2023, 03:35:04 PM »
Skeeter Pines was Joe Ricco's trainer. There were others involved besides the names mentioned that for some reason didn't get indicted. They were the biggest scum to walk the earth. Romano deserves to die a slow painful death. He used to prod every horse he had. No surprise he would be involved. Dr. Ellsworth was a slime ball. He would sign off on all these horse's "deaths" for the insurance company. I know Barchi and Sparacino are dead. I hope they are rotting in hell.
I remember as a boy seeing "E. Pines'  or "Ed Pines jr" or something in the program   Is this him?

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2023, 03:38:41 PM »
I vaguely remember an Ed Pines...Not even sure where from....

that's his name though everyone called him skeeter..

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2023, 03:49:00 PM »
that's his name though everyone called him skeeter..
Ed Pines Sr. had nothing to do with the killings. His son Skeeter (Ed Pines Jr.) was a dirtbag that trained for Ricco. Like I posted, trust me, there were many others involved that never got indicted. I would love to name names but I think I better keep my mouth shut. I will give you a hint of who else was involved. The father was a big big big big time gambler at Yonkers. His son trained and drove at Monti and eventually at Yonkers. The kids second trainer who was a real scum bag was also involved. I've said enough.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 03:51:41 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2023, 03:58:03 PM »
I am having a good memory week   LOL    Pulled Ed Pines Jr out of my foggy past.    As for the name and I think I know who you mean, rest assured you can always message me privately in total confidence.     

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2023, 04:01:26 PM »
Please don't suggest a guilt by association type innuendo.
No suggestions
Ouellette isn't a saint has numerous positive tests on himself and his horses doesn't need FB help
The pair aren't well liked in Canada

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2023, 04:06:22 PM »
No suggestions
Ouellette isn't a saint has numerous positive tests on himself and his horses doesn't need FB help
The pair aren't well liked in Canada
Well, I know he had issues and at one point wasn't allowed to drive a car here in the US. I acknowledge the circumstances under which he "left" the business while on top were always suspicious to me. But I always liked the kid and he always did right be me.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2023, 04:12:11 PM »
I am having a good memory week   LOL    Pulled Ed Pines Jr out of my foggy past.    As for the name and I think I know who you mean, rest assured you can always message me privately in total confidence.   
The name is part of the linked article. This was the first wave of horse killings that happened in NJ. The second wave happened in upstate NY

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/30/nyregion/18-indicted-in-jersey-in-killing-of-race-horses-to-collect-insurance.html

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2023, 04:18:03 PM »
The name is part of the linked article. This was the first wave of horse killings that happened in NJ. The second wave happened in upstate NY

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/30/nyregion/18-indicted-in-jersey-in-killing-of-race-horses-to-collect-insurance.html

thanks i knew who you meant even without this article..

What's the old saying Mike ? Birds of the same feather flock
together?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2023, 04:19:10 PM »
Richard Chansky Jr   I got it    What jumped off the page at me was Mike Sorrentino's old man.. Connected owner of Yonkers Co.  I always like the younger Mike, nice guy    No idea his dad was caught up in this

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2023, 04:21:32 PM »
The most hysterical part of the plot is their second trainer who gave them all up for immunity. When you figure out his last name, you will get a chuckle.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2023, 04:21:59 PM »
Now I am confused. Are you guys referring to Mike? Hope I am wrong

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2023, 04:22:47 PM »
I'm all over the map now

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2023, 04:25:07 PM »
Now I am confused. Are you guys referring to Mike? Hope I am wrong
I wasn't referring to Chansky

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2023, 04:29:13 PM »
The most hysterical part of the plot is their second trainer who gave them all up for immunity. When you figure out his last name, you will get a chuckle.

so true the named matched his actions .. 😂

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal