Author Topic: NICHOLAS SURICK  (Read 14269 times)

Dingus

• Open / FFA
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2023, 02:25:40 PM »
I'm going to disagree with that.  All caps make is harder to follow.  Maybe easier to see but it doesn't flow.  I can't even bother reading everything this guy and the other cap guys writes. Too tiring.

Counselor said a while back that he has trouble typing for whatever reason, so it’s difficult for him to hit the shift/unshift key.   hcx.1

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2023, 02:56:56 PM »
your right my bad

WillieGoldberg

• NW-1
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2023, 05:53:13 PM »
You must do 85% of your sentence. The 15% is called good time.
The 85% rule usually applies to violent felons.
I'm sure that Nick understands what he did was wrong; he's remorseful.  If he were a bad dude, I highly doubt that the Grand Dame of harness racing would have ever employed him.

Hopefully, he gets out within 18 months;   I assume he still has his breeding operation, which he can get back into.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2023, 05:55:13 PM »
I'm sure that Nick understands what he did was wrong; he's remorseful.  If he were a bad dude, I highly doubt that the Grand Dame of harness racing would have ever employed him.

Hopefully, he gets out within 18 months;   I assume he still has his breeding operation, which he can get back into.
You're an asshole.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2023, 07:21:13 PM »

Willie I don’t know you but forgive me asking you the following question: Have you lost your sanity. Nick the Prick needs to rot in jail forever. Any less time is a travesty of justice.

kingthermo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2023, 07:36:17 PM »
Facing 20 years, he was supposed to receive around 70 months originally for his plea. Not sure if any time was reduced for cooperation. No time off for good behavior stuff in Federal  You must do 85%, be pardoned or transferred, out of mercy, for an extreme terminal illness to a medical lockup or home confinement.

Does a sore ass count as an extreme terminal illness?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2023, 08:48:36 PM »

Willie, You feeling ok? Cause your not making a lot of coherent sense right now.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2023, 09:04:46 PM »
Does a sore ass count as an extreme terminal illness?
only when bleeding

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2023, 09:12:34 PM »

A sore ASS, does not constitute a breeding program outside of prison!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2023, 10:47:54 AM »
Willy you must be one of the stupidest morons on the face of the earth. Grand dame of harness racing is a cunt, and total criminal also.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2023, 12:10:04 PM »
Willy you must be one of the stupidest morons on the face of the earth. Grand dame of harness racing is a cunt, and total criminal also.

LOL A divorced or separated Cunt now, at that. She must be happy to see the ex or soon to be ex parading around his younger model.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2023, 12:49:33 PM »
I'm sure this one is will be a pet too. I wonder how much it cost him to unload Michelle aka cunt? She doesn't really use Crawford anymore. Gotta piss her off that it was never really hers. Is she allowed at the farm in NY or has to stay in KY. Is his checkbook finally closed? 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2023, 01:24:02 PM »
I'm sure this one is will be a pet too. I wonder how much it cost him to unload Michelle aka cunt? She doesn't really use Crawford anymore. Gotta piss her off that it was never really hers. Is she allowed at the farm in NY or has to stay in KY. Is his checkbook finally closed?
They were back together at Lexington and looking happy

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2023, 09:01:39 PM »
They were back together at Lexington and looking happy

They're not together. They're still business partners on the KY Farm, and some of the stock. He also had the new model at lexinton as well.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2023, 09:14:04 PM »
They're not together. They're still business partners on the KY Farm, and some of the stock. He also had the new model at lexinton as well.
I missed seeing the new one   They were at a table at the sale looking happy. The rest there were the farm help and Tony

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal