Author Topic: Hasbeen Dale Hiteman suspended  (Read 15764 times)

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Re: Hasbeen Dale Hiteman suspended
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2023, 09:18:56 AM »
The video of Hiteman beating the horse is on X, Hiteman is one sick pos

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2023, 09:37:48 AM »
Not on X, but my children are. I will reluctantly take a look. TY

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2023, 10:22:00 AM »

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2023, 01:34:17 PM »
Who ever was responsible for exposing of this incident should be patted on the back and respected by ALL! It is highly unlikely that this is the first time that he has reacted in this manor! I hope any horse that he ever walks past, blasts him in his face with both barrells! OY'ITCH, KAPOW!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2023, 01:46:38 PM »
what exactly did dale do to the horse?
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2023, 03:34:13 PM »
what exactly did dale do to the horse?

Smacked to horse around to get it back up on its feet.  All the while on camera.  What a DILDO.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2023, 08:27:52 PM »
There are a number of people defending his actions on social media, which is just as appalling.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2023, 08:41:56 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/1336974155/videos/687718592959819/
https://twitter.com/HRUncovered/status/1710642826285838563?t=FoyXPRk48SrgqCbTtxtnVQ&s=19
Hate to ruin your party but again it was Petrelli and his group who forced the USTA to act.
Not true. Another lie by you SCM. You have been quiet about horse abuse since your nephew killed that horse at Batavia. How come he never talks about that anymore and when you posted it on horseplop was saying oh if my nephew is guilty I will turn him in. Lmfao. You’re a fraud and liar SCM oh I mean ignorance is bliss. What happened when Chris killed that horse? A little too close for comfort SCM, I mean ignorance is bliss. Lmao.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 11:37:32 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2023, 10:38:00 PM »
I am going to say something which in no way exonerates, excuses or sympathizes with Dale Hiteman, who I do not know or have ever met. Just a perspective. It seems as if the horse in thrashing about initially, got herself cast in her stall and Dale Hiteman inexplicably and with out excuse resorts to beating it in an effort to get it up. Could he be that ignorant and lacking in hprsemanship. When a horse is cast, you go to the head spinning it away from the wall in a way that it is now perpendicular to the wall rather than parallel. Whatever the situation, Hiteman's actions were drastic and abusive.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2023, 11:39:37 PM »
I am going to say something which in no way exonerates, excuses or sympathizes with Dale Hiteman, who I do not know or have ever met. Just a perspective. It seems as if the horse in thrashing about initially, got herself cast in her stall and Dale Hiteman inexplicably and with out excuse resorts to beating it in an effort to get it up. Could he be that ignorant and lacking in hprsemanship. When a horse is cast, you go to the head spinning it away from the wall in a way that it is now perpendicular to the wall rather than parallel. Whatever the situation, Hiteman's actions were drastic and abusive.
Kinda the same way Chris Petrelli raced that crippled horse who was dead lame in the post parade at Batavia but was full of pain killers and eventually the horse had to be put down. Why doesn’t SCM talk about that one?
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2023, 05:37:37 AM »
Lies just make him more credible every time.you talk about him.
https://www.youtube.com/live/83asHxuw7LQ?si=d0cl-p7lt9S_e54D
https://www.youtube.com/live/yd3-FyPAriE?si=M0cBb3-hPaWCIsTe

And Fuguzzi if you knew what you were talking about you hear Hiteman say she was sitting on her tail. Which she was not. You dont drag a horse by its head. Pull by the tail not the head and neck. Hiteman has been around long enough and knows right from wrong. He is a nickel bred piece of white trash and beat on the filly out of anger. No excuse. Old saying with fillies and mares by good horsemen was sit on the whip and bite your lip.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 05:41:54 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2023, 07:14:35 AM »
Lies just make him more credible every time.you talk about him.
https://www.youtube.com/live/83asHxuw7LQ?si=d0cl-p7lt9S_e54D
https://www.youtube.com/live/yd3-FyPAriE?si=M0cBb3-hPaWCIsTe

And Fuguzzi if you knew what you were talking about you hear Hiteman say she was sitting on her tail. Which she was not. You dont drag a horse by its head. Pull by the tail not the head and neck. Hiteman has been around long enough and knows right from wrong. He is a nickel bred piece of white trash and beat on the filly out of anger. No excuse. Old saying with fillies and mares by good horsemen was sit on the whip and bite your lip.
First of all, I do know what I am talking about. If you are alone you gave from the head - less body weight, safer for you , other reasons as well. Now, with another person the head and tail maneuver IS preferable. I ddn't listen to Hiteman, so I am not sure what he said. When i left racing I got involved with the high end dressage circuit. Believe me I have rescued many horses from getting cast. many ,more amateurs and backyard types as well as the professionals in that industry. I have seen horses pinned or thrashing in their stall many times and while others stood their wringing their hands, I went in grabbed a hold and spun them around. As long as you stay out of the "well " of their legs you'll be fine. Am I a hero, hell no. Do I know everything? Course not. But I am pretty damned good horseman, so take that "If you knew what you were talking about" shit somewhere else.

As I said, mine was only a perspective - very hard to tell just what the hell was going on there.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2023, 07:21:41 AM »
Not that I need to justify myself to you, but Jesus Christ their are half dozen videos and articles on line for people that need them involving "freeing a cast horse" that begin with "grab the mane, grab the head" some assuming no halter...... Jimmy Cruise said poor cold water in the ear, gets em up every time.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2023, 07:27:42 AM »
Wow a youtube horseman. How could we doubt you.  There are videos on youtube that say the earth is flat. And do you think putting water in a horses ear is smart? We avoid that every time we bath them. Arent you a special kind of dumb.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2023, 08:44:53 AM »
You want to be an insulting asshole, that's fine. I am no you tube horseman. I certainly don't have to explain or justify myself to you. I was simply saying that even on something as simple as youtube there are countless people who talking about "going for the head" ironic since you seem to live on youtibe. you appear to be an older man searching for an identity, but that's another story. And yeah, none other than Jimmy Cruise said that if you got one that can get up, but won't, "trickle a little cold water in their ear, works every time" Go argue with him and go take your shit elsewhere. Wish I never waded into your cesspool. say whatever you like, call me whatever you like, I will not indulge you with a response again. If you like jerking off into the wind, then by all means have at it

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal