Author Topic: Baffert should be banded forever!  (Read 4255 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Baffert should be banded forever!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2023, 11:55:21 AM »
Mage was lucky to win the derby. He had everything go his way. Glad he won for dink but was sucker money in my opinion. They tried all they could to hand him a Preakness to get some positive story in the horseraving world but Baffert was classic Baffert. The guy can train a horse. One of the best ever. Like him or hate him he wins races.

To think you could be saying much of what you say that transcends opinion and seeks to commit literal harm to others and hate directed at people and for everyone to see - to a therapist, and learn how to be a functioning sociopath.

Notice how I crossed out in your post, teaching you to be an adult man at least, and just say it without the fucking "opinion" disclaimer!   ;D 
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2023, 02:52:11 PM »
If one missed the wedding at 15-1, why would that one attend the funeral at 7-5. Especially up against a fresh Baffert colt, on the front end, in a pace less race. The best horse, trip wise, finished second and has far more upside potential than Bafferts horse moving forward.

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2023, 10:33:15 PM »
You're a Xenophobic, Separatist, Racist......Rat piece of Shit, you you and your "USA NUMBER 1" clowns are the only cowards that are Ratting people out at PLOP for doing good things here!

A horse doesn't care who his owner is, just that they are treated right & this one won the KYD, took a piece of the Preakness and Our Brother Dink owns Mage too, Go Dink Go Mage!

Ut oh....Our always posting Senator is a liberal piece of shit!

Go fuck yourself

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2023, 10:43:04 PM »

Ut oh....Our always posting Senator is a liberal piece of shit!

Go fuck yourself

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I ain't political at all EV1 knows that here, but if right wing to you means racist - hater, you just said a mouthful LOL for yourself politically and personally - and DINK is a Horseplop Bro and KYD winner and owner!  tmbz1 

Let's not forget about how many (R) there are - blacks, spanish heck my-desantis' lieutenant governor Jeanette Núñez - I guess to you she's a "Spic" right?, asian.......you're such an idiot LMAO!   ;D
It's Official!

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2023, 10:45:33 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I ain't political at all EV1 knows that here, but if right wing to you means racist - hater, you just said a mouthful LOL for yourself politically and personally!  tmbz1 

Let's not forget about how many (R) there are - blacks, spanish heck my-desantis' lieutenant governor Jeanette Núñez - I guess to you she's a "Spic" right?, asian.......you're such an idiot LMAO!   ;D

Oh, yes.....everyone is a racist.

Racist, racist, racist.......how may times a day you throw that one out, (closeted) Lib Tard?

LOL

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2023, 10:50:07 PM »
Oh, yes.....everyone is a racist.

Racist, racist, racist.......how may times a day you throw that one out, (closeted) Lib Tard?

LOL

I was quoting your friend L&O but you were tooooooo dumb to rewind back....listen to how he and your friends were beating on Dink, Mage, Venezuela and racist shit, but worst they were JEALOUS and you backed them the hell up!

You are irrelevant here!  I'd rather my mother be a whore, and be called anything by you, than be you!  ;D
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2023, 04:33:33 AM »
Give him a break. Baffert weeping on tv at the classic thoroughbred races is now part of Americana. I tune in just for Bob's performance.Plus,  50 % of the thoroughbreds he brought to pimlico survived the trip. Thats better than it could have been.
Baffert was so verklempt with emotion he couldn't recall the name of the horse he murdered two hours earlier.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2023, 08:12:33 AM »
Baffert was so verklempt with emotion he couldn't recall the name of the horse he murdered two hours earlier.

ngc3 That's not funny ngc3 Calhoun! ngc3

That's really funny, and very turn of mind dark too!

Here's a horror / comedy movie recommend reward for ya - "The Revenant" 2009 (this ain't the DiCaprio flick)!   ;D
It's Official!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2023, 10:10:20 AM »
Wondering how tracks will handle double B going forward. I actually thought early preakness day that he must be on pins and needles regarding running of his horse in preakness. Didnt know he had another entry earlier in card and that poor animal would break down. All this just bad luck or is the former quarter horse trainer on the cutting edge of how to avoid epo detection.

Hes had the nasa hubble telescope focused on him for some time though and that imho will doom this man's future. Tracks will be looking for any reason to keep him off grounds. And we know from pena case, regardless of evidence, tracks can usually find some reason to prevent a trainer from racing.

Regardless of anyones views, BB is an awful optic for racing. Imho he's done considerable damage to public image of racing. Will disappear soon.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2023, 10:23:12 AM »
Wondering how tracks will handle double B going forward. I actually thought early preakness day that he must be on pins and needles regarding running of his horse in preakness. Didnt know he had another entry earlier in card and that poor animal would break down. All this just bad luck or is the former quarter horse trainer on the cutting edge of how to avoid epo detection.

Hes had the nasa hubble telescope focused on him for some time though and that imho will doom this man's future. Tracks will be looking for any reason to keep him off grounds. And we know from pena case, regardless of evidence, tracks can usually find some reason to prevent a trainer from racing.

Regardless of anyones views, BB is an awful optic for racing. Imho he's done considerable damage to public image of racing. Will disappear soon.

That is an excellent preemptive question, they'll (the tracks) will answer with their bottom line, CDI though is publicly traded, owns a vast array of companies they have a higher responsibility to shareholders therefore the BB current situation, narrative....I think they'll, the tracks will play it by ear.

Sadly, BB or Double-B LOL has had a media presence for years lots of friends there, amongst like Pletcher connections through owners, and winning that has taken them by invitation, to our highest, the Executive Branch, the WH!

He's (BB) "John Gotti", never enough always too much until the teflon fades - as his egomaniacal cannot be stopped, coming soon....Double-B will go down hard, I think arrested, indicted and likely plea over prison, proving he wasn't the Dapper Don of racing all along!  Once Pletcher, more reserved, sees that, he'll be retiring - unless we can HORSEPLOP EFFECT them the fuck out of there sooner!   
  ;D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 10:28:55 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2023, 11:59:18 AM »
BOLO for the next Baffert death camp victim. 

At FasigTipton the other day, hip #91, an Awesome Slew colst was up.

Awesome Slew stands for $4,500.

Hip 91 sold for $700,000.

On his way to Baffert, I am told.

Please pray for Hip 91.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2023, 12:06:50 PM »
BOLO for the next Baffert death camp victim. 

At FasigTipton the other day, hip #91, an Awesome Slew colst was up.

Awesome Slew stands for $4,500.

Hip 91 sold for $700,000.

On his way to Baffert, I am told.

Please pray for Hip 91.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fucking Calhoun just needs a cartoonist, and what a final product...with his shtick, one better than the next, damn bro - you're great!  Glad for my sake the bitchiness was only temporary!   ;D
It's Official!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2023, 01:25:08 PM »
THANK YOU SIR BOB BAFFERT. YOU SENT MAGE AND THOSE FOREIGN TRAINER AND OWNERS PACKING. AMERICA IS AGAIN A GREAT COUNTRY.  TAKE MAGE AND GO BACK TO VENEZUALA OR WHEREVER THE HECK YOU CAME FROM. USA NUMBER 1
Hey
I may own like two hoof nails of Mage --- but I'm good old West Cincinnati kid ( well, now 53) that grew up on the backside of Latonia Raceway. Mage will be back after a deserved break.  The Belmont should be a good race to watch. Lots of fresh horses taking on 12 furlongs.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2023, 01:44:12 PM »
I'd like to see Bob baffert get his white girly hair bob get shaved off by an old school military barber. Fuckin killer with his crocodile tears.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2023, 06:04:20 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna put in his 2 cents on BAFFY BOY. Watched a earlier race I think the 3rd or 4th. He won a smaller STAKE. And as always he don't sit in a box anymore and stays back in saddlin area. Comes out and pronounces, I think I should have entered that colt in PREAKNESS. Of course that colt wired and I don't think he had another in that race. Missed the breakdown race. So now it end of PREAK. BOBBY BOY back in his usual spot in saddlin area. BRODIE and JILL jumpin up and down. Looks like BRODY growin at rate to challenge LEW ALCINDER. Gots to wonder who fathered that offspring,suppossidly. Jill ignored and wonderin: WHAT would I be if me BOBBY expired in DUBAI. Anyhow them WHITE hair hairdos would look nice if they were participants in HOUSE OF DRAGONS. Nice shape to BOBBY'S head of hair. You all know recently,JOHN FRANK ARMY gots some EYE PROOOPLEEMS. Causes me BALLS and that eyeballs to water constantly. Anyone can drop this shit in and tear. KYLE RITTENHOUSE a perfect spastic example. Always emotional BOBBY for the camera. And like said before,can't member name of horse that broke down and he had only 4 horses runnin that day. FOR all yooossseee LIBERALS that complain about BIDEN bein SENILE. BOBBY a TRUMP BOY and can't member names of 4 different horses. Member TRUMP when he did a NUT test check. The instructor said repeat 12345. Then they asked the NUT CASE 5 minutes later,I want you to repeat of opposite from 5 minutes ago. TRUMP went proudly 54321,and bragged about it. THANK GOD the last triple crown race ain't held in FLORRRIDA. TRUMP afraid to show in NEW YORK and HE and BOBBY won't be takin pictures togeather.TRUMP with his plastered spray thin hair runnin amook and BOBBY goin promotin GREY DYE.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal