Author Topic: DID KENTUCKY COMMISSION GO OVERBOARD WITH FORTE SCRATCH?  (Read 3154 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: DID KENTUCKY COMMISSION GO OVERBOARD WITH FORTE SCRATCH?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2023, 01:32:17 PM »
Imagine how scary it'll be when HISA steps in to control racing integrity.!! Complete chaos at large.

Absolute shit show. They’ll be scratching left and right. Not to mention they want to know your whole training and shoeing regimen.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2023, 02:15:44 PM »
Absolute shit show. They’ll be scratching left and right. Not to mention they want to know your whole training and shoeing regimen.

Sounds like some fucked up micromanaging, and we're not pussy's for throwing a HISA fit!! 73cv.2
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2023, 02:26:38 PM »
Yeah, they went overboard.  Repole and Pletcher got a big helping of "southern hospitality" and got fucked.

Do you think if Forte was a Claiborne horse he gets scratched?  But he's not... he's owned by a loudmouth, new money guy from Brooklyn.

And no way Pletcher runs a lame horse.  No way.  Plus Bramlage -- Pletcher's vet -- and the best there is would never risk his reputation doing so.

jmvhmfo

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2023, 10:29:52 PM »
This is CDI's week and I guarantee you they did not let one horse race that was not 100%. They did not want one incident. This horse bobbled during his previous work (it was caught on video) and I guess we know why now. Back in the bad old days the standard was racing sound; today with internet and videos everywhere you are not going to take a chance if you are CDI during Derby week.

Which makes those seven deaths even more shocking.

PS Saffie Joseph's goose may be cooked. Having two horses consecutively drop dead would even make Surick blush.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2023, 10:42:12 PM »
This is CDI's week and I guarantee you they did not let one horse race that was not 100%. They did not want one incident. This horse bobbled during his previous work (it was caught on video) and I guess we know why now. Back in the bad old days the standard was racing sound; today with internet and videos everywhere you are not going to take a chance if you are CDI during Derby week.

Which makes those seven deaths even more shocking.

PS Saffie Joseph's goose may be cooked. Having two horses consecutively drop dead would even make Surick blush.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

This is a great post, you'll never see in the media said so well, concise and hard to digest true - the perception you need; ending with the dagger in the vampire's heart.  Mic drop...and goodnight!
It's Official!

Village Idiot

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2023, 10:39:22 PM »
And now we come to find out that Forte failed a drug test back in September of last year after his Hopeful Win.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2023, 10:46:10 PM »
And now we come to find out that Forte failed a drug test back in September of last year after his Hopeful Win.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 You're Awesome VILLAGE!!! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Brother Village's BREAKING NEWS!!!

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/268535/report-forte-failed-drug-test-after-2022-hopeful

How very interesting, and the #9 post in this thread of my conspiracy theory why Pletcher secretly didn't want FORTE to run muchless win! -  I guess that conspiracy has now aged very well!  If fertile, and he makes it to stud this could make his initial stud fee PLUMMET too!!!  Very nice work Village!   ;D

It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2023, 11:21:55 AM »
So, Forte had an overage for Meloxicam, a standard theraputic.

I just fucking hate this shit.  The ones who ratted out Pletcher are the old money Jockey Guild guys from Kentucky ... think Phipps, Janney, Shug, etc.... One or more of these guys sits on the New York Racing Board and knew about the positive after the Hopeful.

The postiive test was still under appeal (8 months later ... WTF?? but that's a different issue)...  so, they get denied their due process and Pletcher gets lumped into the "Cheater" category w Baffert, Ness, Saffie and George Santos.

The Kentucky old $$ guys are the main backers of HISA (good for them) and with all the shit at Churchill last week they got fed up and fed Drape/NYTimes the story.

What makes it all even more insidious is that one of Forte's owners Vinny Viola is a member of the Jockey Racing board.  All very incestuous.

Why does it matter?  It matters because Forte - bought for $110,000 -- is already a 4x Grade 1 winner and a Classic win would , I am told, increase his stud value from $10Mil to $15Mil (I'm no expert on the values but believe my friend who is a bloodstock agent). 

Now his value is in question.  A lot of fucking money at stake.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2023, 11:33:22 AM »
So, Forte had an overage for Meloxicam, a standard theraputic.

I just fucking hate this shit.  The ones who ratted out Pletcher are the old money Jockey Guild guys from Kentucky ... think Phipps, Janney, Shug, etc.... One or more of these guys sits on the New York Racing Board and knew about the positive after the Hopeful.

The postiive test was still under appeal (8 months later ... WTF?? but that's a different issue)...  so, they get denied their due process and Pletcher gets lumped into the "Cheater" category w Baffert, Ness, Saffie and George Santos.

The Kentucky old $$ guys are the main backers of HISA (good for them) and with all the shit at Churchill last week they got fed up and fed Drape/NYTimes the story.

What makes it all even more insidious is that one of Forte's owners Vinny Viola is a member of the Jockey Racing board.  All very incestuous.

Why does it matter?  It matters because Forte - bought for $110,000 -- is already a 4x Grade 1 winner and a Classic win would , I am told, increase his stud value from $10Mil to $15Mil (I'm no expert on the values but believe my friend who is a bloodstock agent). 

Now his value is in question.  A lot of fucking money at stake.

Dude needs to follow the rules, forget about murder - the high crimes, even the smallest infraction like for the rest of us - jaywalking. 

Too late, he made his money, built a post racing empire, now it's time to vanish forever and let the statute of limitations run out and he'll skate for it all.  Otherwise who knows what his future holds, hard to keep partnerships going, and train from prison...

You're right it is horrible and consequential for the owner, and been a BILLION times more for us BETTORS, and NEVER FUCKING ENDS!  We are raging angry, even at the FBI, DOJ, they needed and need to do MORE!  tmbz1 
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2023, 12:08:22 PM »
I try to factor corruption into handicapping, who, cycles, it's really impossible.  This is what the FBI and DOJ does and HAS NOT been doing in RACING as a DETERRENT and a PREVENTIVE!

The FEDS get their leads from a site like Horseplop from our thoughtful contributions, whoever else, and their own radar.

They're called TARGET LETTERS, you receive one and your big dick retracts into your body and your low hanging balls shrivel to a new born baby - and you STOP the bullshit, forever unless you're retarded!  ;D

https://www.burnhamgorokhov.com/criminal-defense-resources/federal-criminal-process/target-letters-from-federal-law-enforcement
It's Official!

Village Idiot

• 4 claimer
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2023, 10:40:27 PM »
Well Pletcher just got suspended (for a whole 10 days... Whoopee) and fined for Forte's positive test last year. What kind of deterrent is that???

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2023, 10:54:35 PM »
Well Pletcher just got suspended (for a whole 10 days... Whoopee) and fined for Forte's positive test last year. What kind of deterrent is that???

Don't U worry we'll be launching a Todd Pletcher thread with direct contacts to his stable and be reporting live, the Pimlico racing secretary who I was seeking out her identity yesterday, and investigative sports journalists....we're gonna have a weenie roast with toddy scumhole!   ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal