Author Topic: Missy Rothfuss is cruel to Horses  (Read 26550 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: Missy Rothfuss is cruel to Horses
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2020, 11:35:54 AM »
Batavia24, I never owned Niatross, never acted or said I did. I did get to see him race a number of times, great horse, great connections, knew them all. Clint a great horseman, just bad businessman. You do not have a clue who I am, your curses are a joke, as are you. I know you left the meadows, and they really didn´t miss you. Your family has a great record with men, poor Eddie, a broken man, Hugh was a great plus to the clan. How long is he in for? Sammy was smart like Doug, got the wives away from the crazy train.  Horsetruth, don´t think anyone would want to be at the weigh in if naked. I´m going with 352. I don´t think just because she is great at her job, she should be able to abuse her horses. it´s not fair to the horse to carry her, buy a draft horse.

Cruiseinyou

• NW-1
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2020, 11:56:31 AM »
Batavia24, I never owned Niatross, never acted or said I did. I did get to see him race a number of times, great horse, great connections, knew them all. Clint a great horseman, just bad businessman. You do not have a clue who I am, your curses are a joke, as are you. I know you left the meadows, and they really didn´t miss you. Your family has a great record with men, poor Eddie, a broken man, Hugh was a great plus to the clan. How long is he in for? Sammy was smart like Doug, got the wives away from the crazy train.  Horsetruth, don´t think anyone would want to be at the weigh in if naked. I´m going with 352. I don´t think just because she is great at her job, she should be able to abuse her horses. it´s not fair to the horse to carry her, buy a draft horse.
Aww are we hitting a nerve getting a bit mean now  . Face it your a failure in this business or you wouldn’t be slamming everyone else . I’m sure your rocking in the looks department. Just another bitter man has to knock a women who’s success or I guess with you anyone who is successful. 
Just another loser who couldn’t make it in this business now bashes people who do

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2020, 12:50:48 PM »
 tmb tmbz1 11.wp tmbz1 tmbz1
Aww are we hitting a nerve getting a bit mean now  . Face it your a failure in this business or you wouldn’t be slamming everyone else . I’m sure your rocking in the looks department. Just another bitter man has to knock a women who’s success or I guess with you anyone who is successful. 
Just another loser who couldn’t make it in this business now bashes people who do

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2020, 01:16:34 PM »
Yep hit a nerve, bitter man, failure in the business, small dick, blah, blah, blah. Nope none of the above. Face reality, Missy is seriously over weight, i am sure any medical professional would agree. Clinical obesity is not something to ignore, it can lead to serious health issues. And it´s bad for her horses

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2020, 01:18:06 PM »
Yep hit a nerve, bitter man, failure in the business, small dick, blah, blah, blah. Nope none of the above. Face reality, Missy is seriously over weight, i am sure any medical professional would agree. Clinical obesity is not something to ignore, it can lead to serious health issues. And it´s bad for her horses

THICK WOMEN NEED LOVE TOO

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2020, 03:41:16 PM »
No one said anything bad about outriders, they are needed as we all know. The point is: it is abusive to her horse as she is huge. Again right she does a great job, but droppin a few lbs would not be a bad thing either for HER or her HORSE. I am not a low life groom, I actually appreciate all the grooms that worked for me. Never paid one without saying thank you, even the bad ones.
Did you forget your manners then./ Horses have taken men into battle in full gear, carrying heavy loads up mountains to supply those in need. Most were arabians and smaller bred horses as they could maneuver easier under heavy loads. They used ponies in the coal mines who had to pull many times their weight. So here you have another uneducated finger pointer know it all who doesn't know anything about a horse and what they are capable of.  . Good thing you have vets around as you would be lost if you had to figure anything for yourself. And keep stirring up your concoctions, doesn't matter what you do to your horses insides, the vet will fix it for you and your can go to sleep at night feeling the pain of the roiling guts of your horse that you abused.
 From what I can see, Missy's horses always looked well cared for and healthy. She knows how to train one well to do her job. Do you? What's your claim to fame. Or do you just ride the shirt tails of your drugs and believe that isn't abusive because you do it, and as long as no one tells, well you got away with it. Keep hanging with the nasties, and if she had an Indian name it would be Spread Eagle.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2020, 04:33:29 PM »
Yep, battle was tough for the horses, we are not talking about WAR we are talking about her being too large to be doing what she is doing. Yeah we picked on her for being overweight, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH, it isn´t funny! It is a disgrace! She looks huge on TV, larger in person. Bad image. IT IS ALSO UNHEALTHY. Whoever is sticking up for her are aiding and abetting a future heart attack. Poor horse

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2020, 04:52:07 PM »
I haven’t seen so much bashing of someone on this site since you guys ran Steve G. out of town.

casandra

• NW-1
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2020, 05:15:08 PM »
Yep, battle was tough for the horses, we are not talking about WAR we are talking about her being too large to be doing what she is doing. Yeah we picked on her for being overweight, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH, it isn´t funny! It is a disgrace! She looks huge on TV, larger in person. Bad image. IT IS ALSO UNHEALTHY. Whoever is sticking up for her are aiding and abetting a future heart attack. Poor horse
and you are now backpedaling and being all concerned about her health. What a hypocrite. Lets first start with your own home and your drug abuse with your horses. Its not fair to the betting public to have your horses preraced out of their minds, but you butt your nose in where it doesn't belong on the guise of helping. #1 you don't need to tell an overweight person they are overweight, They know. You both can eat the same things, go to the same gym and have totally different results. By starting this topic because of Spread Eagle is showing not much character to assassinate someone else because she doesn't meet your criteria of what is aesthetically pleasing to you. You better do the sniff test before you go there, I'm sure its not very clean when to try to win points by your small-mindedness. Think how many have been there before you. You didn't need to stoop so low when it is given away to someone who thinks they are as hot as you. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Cruiseinyou

• NW-1
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2020, 06:09:54 PM »
Poor Jupiter he’s getting a salty . Must of hit a nerve . Funny Missy isn’t a size 2 but she isn’t 350 either . Do you measure your dick the same way  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  it’s easy to hide behind your screen name .
This must be why you aren’t a success

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2020, 06:12:31 PM »
and you are now backpedaling and being all concerned about her health. What a hypocrite. Lets first start with your own home and your drug abuse with your horses. Its not fair to the betting public to have your horses preraced out of their minds, but you butt your nose in where it doesn't belong on the guise of helping. #1 you don't need to tell an overweight person they are overweight, They know. You both can eat the same things, go to the same gym and have totally different results. By starting this topic because of Spread Eagle is showing not much character to assassinate someone else because she doesn't meet your criteria of what is aesthetically pleasing to you. You better do the sniff test before you go there, I'm sure its not very clean when to try to win points by your small-mindedness. Think how many have been there before you. You didn't need to stoop so low when it is given away to someone who thinks they are as hot as you. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

"SPREAD EAGLE and 'SNIFF TEST"
IM CRYING

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2020, 06:14:30 PM »
Poor Jupiter he’s getting a salty . Must of hit a nerve . Funny Missy isn’t a size 2 but she isn’t 350 either . Do you measure your dick the same way  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  it’s easy to hide behind your screen name .
This must be why you aren’t a success

YOU SAID YOU KNEW WHO HE IS

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2020, 06:35:02 PM »
I am sure missy is proud of her mother defending her the way she is!!
Classy woman

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2020, 07:06:51 PM »
i don't care how big or small you are just as long as you can wrangle a horse. I had chris fout, who weighed maybe 50 pounds if you include the saddle, save my ass at scioto one night when my left line broke on a colt that had a full hood on. It was like being in a car with no brakes or steering wheel. I'm pretty sure i pissed my pants but it was raining so its hard to tell.

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2020, 07:19:20 PM »
Rumor is she farted the other day and they cleared the paddock.  11.wp 11.wp

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal