Author Topic: Tahnee Camilleri  (Read 8119 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Tahnee Camilleri
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2019, 03:10:02 PM »
Hammer you are an absolute fucking idiot!!!

This is not a topic about Brian Sears yet you started the thread and talked about Brian Sears in your opening post.

Listen you know-nothing idiot with all your theories with Justin Abbott all over this, go to her training stable and see how hard she fucking works. Who cares where the horse came from and how she got it.  She did an amazing job with Dancin Lou and deserves all the credit and respect. Don't come on here spewing this BULLSHIT.  Tahnee trains that horse. Her and her ONLY. You fucking idiots on here that think you know everything no nothing at all.......talk to Dexter or Andrew and see if she is a paper trainer. Keep your stupidity in your own head and let her ENJOY the amazing job she did with the horse. She's a BREEDER'S CROWN CHAMPION and you are a jealous no-nothing pathetic loser idiot.  That pretty much sums it up.  Now go fucking jack off with a tight belt around your neck in your mother's basement!!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2019, 05:13:30 PM »
RWB YOU MUST BE FUCKING THAT  HORSE FACED CUNT.  AND SEARS WAS THE SECOND PART OF THE POST NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE TITLE FUCK FACE. SO YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN TRAINING LESS THEN A YEAR,SHOULD WIN AT A 30%CLIP AND WIN A BREEDERS CROWN. IT'S DUMB CUNT MUSCLE'S LIKE YOU THAT RUIN THE GAME BUYING INTO THAT SHIT. SO GO PUT YOUR DRESS ON GO TO YOUR CORNER AND SUCK COCK FOR  YOUR CRACK MONEY.
ONE MORE THING JIZZ FACE I OWN 3 HOUSES WITH NO MORTGAGE AND PAID CASH FOR THEM. AND I'VE TRAINED MORE CHAMPION HORSES IN A MONTH THEN HAVE SEEN IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX DOUCHE BAG. 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2019, 05:47:38 PM »
RWB YOU MUST BE FUCKING THAT  HORSE FACED CUNT.  AND SEARS WAS THE SECOND PART OF THE POST NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE TITLE FUCK FACE. SO YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN TRAINING LESS THEN A YEAR,SHOULD WIN AT A 30%CLIP AND WIN A BREEDERS CROWN. IT'S DUMB CUNT MUSCLE'S LIKE YOU THAT RUIN THE GAME BUYING INTO THAT SHIT. SO GO PUT YOUR DRESS ON GO TO YOUR CORNER AND SUCK COCK FOR  YOUR CRACK MONEY.
ONE MORE THING JIZZ FACE I OWN 3 HOUSES WITH NO MORTGAGE AND PAID CASH FOR THEM. AND I'VE TRAINED MORE CHAMPION HORSES IN A MONTH THEN HAVE SEEN IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX DOUCHE BAG.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2019, 09:38:38 PM »
Very rough shit

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2019, 11:22:06 PM »

Post your name then and we will see all of the champion horses you've had.....
then post the pic of your hot girlfriend or wife and we can judge her (you have to attack her looks if it is about training)
Why so angry about her or the sport if you have done so well? Not really buying much of your story but you keep dreaming that you've won huge races yet so so angry and bitter.....I don't see Burke or Takter on here bitching

It's called hard work....before you slander someone at least get one of your facts right,,,,now go to one of your three homes and put that belt around your neck nice and tight ....maybe Justin Abbott will come over and help you
I will not reply unless you give your name and post a pic of your snoking hot wife, gf, or both

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

master blaster

• Top Claimer
  • Fan first
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2019, 08:28:03 AM »
Hammer you are an absolute fucking idiot!!!

This is not a topic about Brian Sears yet you started the thread and talked about Brian Sears in your opening post.

Listen you know-nothing idiot with all your theories with Justin Abbott all over this, go to her training stable and see how hard she fucking works. Who cares where the horse came from and how she got it.  She did an amazing job with Dancin Lou and deserves all the credit and respect. Don't come on here spewing this BULLSHIT.  Tahnee trains that horse. Her and her ONLY. You fucking idiots on here that think you know everything no nothing at all.......talk to Dexter or Andrew and see if she is a paper trainer. Keep your stupidity in your own head and let her ENJOY the amazing job she did with the horse. She's a BREEDER'S CROWN CHAMPION and you are a jealous no-nothing pathetic loser idiot.  That pretty much sums it up.  Now go fucking jack off with a tight belt around your neck in your mother's basement!!
 tmbz1. BEST POST OF THE YEAR
IF YOU POST STUPID SHIT YOU DESERVE TO GET TRASHED ON

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2019, 10:10:06 AM »
Hey LUC dont forget about the great steer he gave the shoe for 500k at pocono!! Were ake got fined because he slowed the pace to much!!!!! Sears doesnt have to good of a clock

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2019, 10:19:36 AM »
Oh an Hammer im a huge Timmy T fan think he can rouse a closer like know other but john campbell in his prime vs sears in his prime not even close!!!! He would have cried worse then how walter paisley use to over dave always getting pockets!!!!

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2019, 07:49:39 PM »
SPORTSMAN TRY ENGLISH AND I'LL RESPOND

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2019, 07:54:34 PM »
RWB MESSAGE OH CANADA HE CAN VERIFY MY CREDENTIALS. AND TELL ME HOW TO POST A PICTURE AND WE'LL SEE WHO'S PRETTIER MRS.ED OR MY GF. BETTER YET RWB GO SEE JARRETT KELLEY HE CAN TELL YOU WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2019, 07:57:02 PM »
Hey LUC dont forget about the great steer he gave the shoe for 500k at pocono!! Were ake got fined because he slowed the pace to much!!!!! Sears doesnt have to good of a clock

He got fined for winning

Bullshit

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2019, 08:18:40 PM »
SPORTSMAN TRY ENGLISH AND I'LL RESPOND

It's his fifth language.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2019, 08:33:19 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal