Author Topic: The "charade" for the Mouth continues  (Read 33480 times)

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
Re: The "charade" for the Mouth continues
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2019, 08:31:21 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2019, 08:03:14 AM »
I really think this would be the best positions for the "mouth".............. :1 or 11.bz the "mouth would be a perfect fit in Trump's world.......I this............. .I that............. ....I am the greatest......... ...........If someone would please share /provide as to how the "mouth" has promoted harness racing........... ...it sure would be appreciated...... ..........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »
Are you stupid or something, the man has worked in harness racing his whole life. Promoting racing every single day with his race calls.

Are you telling the Plop...........th at Ringo announced for free............. .......out of the goodness of his heart for racing........... ... ngc3
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2019, 09:58:49 PM »
Roger ruined harness racing for millions of people

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2019, 10:05:32 PM »
The intellect of the participants has ruined harness racing. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2019, 06:02:27 PM »
He has NEVER worked for free, there is always a professional fee, plus his expenses. How much do you think he gets for going to Ireland, do you think he goes donates his services.

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2019, 10:11:37 PM »
I really think this would be the best positions for the "mouth".............. :1 or 11.bz the "mouth would be a perfect fit in Trump's world.......I this............. .I that............. ....I am the greatest......... ...........If someone would please share /provide as to how the "mouth" has promoted harness racing........... ...it sure would be appreciated...... ..........

It figures that you are a liberal snowflake faggot.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2019, 08:38:28 AM »
Certainly the "mouth" will have a comment on Paloan........... .........isn't that part of being an Ambassador for the sport............ ......but then again, what does an Ambassador do............... .....Great broadcast Jim.............. ......keep up the good work............. .....no slobbering, no wrong post parades, and so on............... .....hell you even get the payoffs correct.......... ........

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2019, 01:44:52 PM »
Ambassador for OHIO, make him stay there, only let out to go to Ireland. Maybe they will keep him.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
Just in case anyone requires Ringos future services  :1 ................. .....he can be reached at............rhu ston@ohha.com..................and please ask for the BRAND AMB"ASS"ADOR............. ........whatever that means............ ........ ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2019, 12:18:04 AM »
Just in case anyone requires Ringos future services  :1 ................. .....he can be reached at............rhu ston@ohha.com..................and please ask for the BRAND AMB"ASS"ADOR............. ........whatever that means............ ........ ngc3

so, the OHHA hires the ambassador and then, right behind, hires a PR guy.  Insiders and long time horsemen know Huston  -  the casual public has no clue.  Unless he's hangin' round for FREE - this position is a questionable use of assets.  A genuine corporation would run a spreadsheet and try to determine just what revenue benefit toward brand expansion the Mouth delivers.  If the assisted living are running mini-buses to the tracks, then - maybe it means something  ^  otherwise  * he oughta have his ambassador ass trackside every single day wearing a big-ass button saying who he is - and, yukking it up w/ the patrons.  If he's sitting in the offices blabbing on the phone - it is a 110% fail.   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal