Author Topic: Burke under watch at NJ barn.....  (Read 30904 times)

davenchop

• Open / FFA
Re: Burke under watch at NJ barn.....
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2019, 12:02:38 AM »
PLOP IN NO SMALL PART HAS HELPED FOCUS ATTENTION ON BURKE

this place is hilarious..just when you think it cant get any stupider boom.... horseplop is
going to get burke banned.. Oh i forgot the fbi too...

burke has been juicing for what 10-15 years now... wow he must have some
magic juice only he can conjure up .... oh i also forgot all the racetracks and
i mean all of them let him do whatever he wants.. because.......... ..........hes
ron burke... and i thought they only let art gregory get away with that shit..

actually im kind of jealous.. i wish i could dumb myself down to the level of the
idiots on here who know absolutely nothing about anything.

im not saying everyone here is an idiot... just the idiots..
you cant lose if you dont bet

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2019, 07:52:52 AM »
 🤦‍♂️

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
when it all comes down to it, track are going to always think fiscally first.  They are a business, and if they ban the guy with 200 horses, that will reduce entries, which in turn reduces field sizes which in turn reduces races which in turn reduces handle - oh and there we are where it comes to all the time- money$$$
HE FELL FOR IT ngc3

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2019, 09:57:03 PM »
Yes stand forever. But now you got the inmates running the ship. It’s not good for the betters. Trainers, owners.  Etc.  Management has to be smarter than that. They are killing the business. With their numbers.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2019, 10:27:57 PM »
Yes stand forever. But now you got the inmates running the ship. It’s not good for the betters. Trainers, owners.  Etc.  Management has to be smarter than that. They are killing the business. With their numbers.

MANAGEMENT HASTA BE SMARTER THAN THE "BETTERS"?  SOME SEEM TO ALREADY BE LIKE THAT tmbz1

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2019, 08:19:05 AM »
  Been cold of late, and I'm getting confidential info that suggests feds been parked outside barn awhile, as some owners AND grooms have indicated to FBI that widespread "juicing" has been the norm for awhile.
  Feds ARE watching. tmbz1
  They don't go cold like that for no reason folks.

The only investigation going on is probably because BURKE was audited and was paying illegals and come tax time gave them 1099’s. $$$$$$$ has to be paid in fines and penalties. So my guess is the so called feds they think are outside are actually from immigration!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2019, 03:53:39 PM »

The only investigation going on is probably because BURKE was audited and was paying illegals and come tax time gave them 1099’s. $$$$$$$ has to be paid in fines and penalties. So my guess is the so called feds they think are outside are actually from immigration!!

CLOCK IS TICKING YES

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2019, 04:39:49 PM »
Don't fuck with the IRS ask Bud Gilmour or Al Capone

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2019, 07:45:10 PM »
TRUMP WANTS ANSWERS ABOUT THE GUATAMELONS ALSO

Dels Finest

• 4 claimer
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2019, 08:34:36 PM »
You people have to be the most dumbest cunts I have ever seen!! Ron Harvey take your non training stupid ass the fuck on some where. Worry about your rats making the starting gate, learn to stay in a jog cart

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2019, 09:26:06 PM »
You guys have missed the inside story.  The CIA has provided Burke with experimental drugs that are being developed for the French army so that they can run faster when they retreat which is of course all of the time.
The CIA also provides a state of the art stealth helicopter so that Ron can sneak in and out of various race tracks and training centers to administer the drugs. The illegals that Ron employs are actually CIA agents who run interference with officials threatening the officials with imprisonment in Cuba if the violate security.  I am risking my life by reporting this story.   

Believe me , this story has more substance to it than anything I have read about Ron so far.

pccwsc2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2019, 12:03:24 PM »
tmbz1

I am sure he has labs doing the same testing as the tracks. He will know when something is not going to pass before he drops them in the box. You don't make 20 million a year by sending out legit horses.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

pccwsc2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2019, 12:06:53 PM »
That's the ONLY reason why the Feds are envolved.
THE PRESS .......
Same bull shit with peds after Soza and McGuire went after the home run title.
Media pressure.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2019, 08:56:38 PM »

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
You guys are unreal.  I wish I had something to sell you because you buy total bullshit!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2019, 10:35:00 PM »
Bill Robinson had a blood analysis machine that was far more sophisticated than what the authorities were using and I would think Pena too had one. But when the win numbers hit the upper levels of the stratosphere I think, don't know but think they took the hit and started sending samples to Hong Kong well before Gooferall said he was going to do it which I think was still BS on Gooferall's part.

GOOFERALL WANTS CHEATING DONE HIS WAY

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal