Author Topic: bobby somolin ,just pay your child support  (Read 13127 times)

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
Re: bobby somolin ,just pay your child support
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2018, 07:24:37 AM »
I know he called me said it’s slow but getting better see you next Friday !!

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 07:30:48 AM »
How many wheels, oops , I mean months is he behind on child support?
the same person I owe child support to is the same person who set me up with stolen wheels ... the one who was fucking the will county cop who just so happen to be coming out with new wheels besides tom harmers ... same guy who his brother was working for erv Miller and now is a top trainer .... why don’t you guys call the Will county court also the irb and states attorney threw the case out ... I wasn’t even in the same state nor was my finger prints on the “stolen wheels”  but I can be sure to tell you my cum was fully inside the woman who I had a son with ... court proved that right ... $800 a month and never even had a chance to see my son until lately .. get it right you morons he’s getting older and loves soccer and video games ... and all you haters can still suck my dick 🍻🍻🤷🏻‍♂️

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2018, 07:49:54 AM »
the same person I owe child support to is the same person who set me up with stolen wheels ... the one who was fucking the will county cop who just so happen to be coming out with new wheels besides tom harmers ... same guy who his brother was working for erv Miller and now is a top trainer .... why don’t you guys call the Will county court also the irb and states attorney threw the case out ... I wasn’t even in the same state nor was my finger prints on the “stolen wheels”  but I can be sure to tell you my cum was fully inside the woman who I had a son with ... court proved that right ... $800 a month and never even had a chance to see my son until lately .. get it right you morons he’s getting older and loves soccer and video games ... and all you haters can still suck my dick 🍻🍻🤷🏻‍♂️
thank you . I was only kidding

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 07:51:40 AM »
 THANKS BOOBY FOR HELPING RUIN HARNESS RACING IN ILLINOIS, I KNOW YOU DIDNT DO IT BY YOURSELF, YOUR FATHER , THE RATTING BASTARD HELPED.  IF WE NEVER SEE YOU IN A RACE BIKE AGAIN, IT WILL BE TOO SOON, OR SHOULD WE HOPE YOU DO RETURN, GET IN A RACE ACCIDENT AND BECOME CRIPPLED FOR LIFE.  TOUGH CHOICE

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 07:57:37 AM »
Rough Crowd ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2018, 08:02:26 AM »
Glen what’s so rough about this crowd? A bunch of pussys who can’t put their name on it .. and one asshole pretending to be me lol who would want that life? Wish I could be you drunk traveling and living on someone else’s dollar .. wait I am who I am fooling ? I don’t need harness racing .. and for the moron hoping I get in a wreck .. I’m sure I probably fucked your gf sister or mother and made a mess on their face .. don’t be jelly as lucpark says lol 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻✡️ Too bad someone had to pretend to be me because I’d rather be under my own name 💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2018, 08:06:25 AM »
Glen what’s so rough about this crowd? A bunch of pussys who can’t put their name on it .. and one asshole pretending to be me lol who would want that life? Wish I could be you drunk traveling and living on someone else’s dollar .. wait I am who I am fooling ? I don’t need harness racing .. and for the moron hoping I get in a wreck .. I’m sure I probably fucked your gf sister or mother and made a mess on their face .. don’t be jelly as lucpark says lol 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻✡️ Too bad someone had to pretend to be me because I’d rather be under my own name 💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥
thank you

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2018, 08:11:09 AM »
thank you
why are you thanking me? You’re the one who is the man on here besides lucpark why don’t you let me have my own name on here again ??? Where is Tc at? If anything you being the name pigland id think your TC .. cause tc was a fat fuck who needed sweat pants just to go out nothing else fit him unless he wore a moo moo for fat women lol ... anywho see you all may 4th at Hawthorne

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2018, 08:18:54 AM »
m croucher is playing you on horseplay, i think

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2018, 08:20:16 AM »
someone impersonates me on here also. Who cares ? I need winners and lots of them, although Canada has done me well.

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2018, 08:50:35 AM »
Goto hawthorne see Rocco opening night ... and if it is croucher although he denied it maybe He was afraid I’d do something to him ... ... anything is still possible .. especially now I don’t care if I race or not ... lmfao be better watch out 💯🔥🤙😎

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2018, 08:55:50 AM »
This ain’t the real smolin  ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2018, 08:58:27 AM »
Goto hawthorne see Rocco opening night ... and if it is croucher although he denied it maybe He was afraid I’d do something to him ... ... anything is still possible .. especially now I don’t care if I race or not ... lmfao be better watch out 💯🔥🤙😎

Fri. Bobby

Same place.  U met us last time..

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2018, 08:59:38 AM »
Who's

Tc

Topcat?
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2018, 09:08:31 AM »
Fri. Bobby

Same place.  U met us last time..

Are you 2 dating???

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Plays every race not a few mind bets
    Today at 08:33:05 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gives out the Trifecta At Mohawk with 7-1 winner
    Today at 08:14:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Go to Unc Jerrys Mohawk Thread for actual bets. and then Go Blowe
    Today at 07:35:50 PM
  • Unclejerry: WBM Post Drag actual race start 7;20 Go Blowe
    Today at 07:21:24 PM
  • Unclejerry: WBM turn off the sound, it's much better, Go Blowe
    Today at 06:59:01 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal