Author Topic: Maine commission will license anyone under suspension or not ! Come all  (Read 9740 times)

Goldenhorse

• NW-1
Re: Maine commission will license anyone under suspension or not ! Come all
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 10:32:02 AM »
Better watch him heard that kids pretty sharp would do anything to win a race

bliss

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 06:00:50 PM »
Gloria Stevenson , Bo Sowers, Janet Stevenson and Commissioner McFarland all shit in the same pot, 
mfarland is a fuckwad and watches sowers tube and inject horses at Windsor and on the road to race tracks.    He is called mr, integrity   ngc3 73cv.2 :P

FlyGuy

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
Bliss, who is this McFarland? Is he a groom? Sounds like a real winner. We have lots of winners where I am stabled. All the winners will be coming from Florida in a few weeks, I wish they didn't come here , I think it's just because of the big track.

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 06:48:17 PM »
Word around for years. Mcfarland does one or the other of two things. Holds horse while Bo tubes or fetches Bo drinks. Gangstas on the street are usually right about these things.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 07:28:18 PM »
Look at some individuals who dominate in maine and then make that long 3 to 5 hour journey to the Ridge and you cant find there horses with a search light????geez I wonder why???..........those same trainers with a 40%% win and 80%%% ITM cant hit the board at Plainridge....Gee z I wonder why???

Mbdreamer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 07:47:13 PM »
Look at some individuals who dominate in maine and then make that long 3 to 5 hour journey to the Ridge and you cant find there horses with a search light????geez I wonder why???..........those same trainers with a 40%% win and 80%%% ITM cant hit the board at Plainridge....Gee z I wonder why???
Mike Graffam netted upwards of $7K wth his six entries today.  Are you referring to Bo’s single entry (small sample size!)

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:28 PM »
All im saying take a look at a Scarborough program .....and Im not signaling out anyone ...........if you take all those high %%%%%trainers when they go down south they are lucky to be 10%%  win and 28% ITM .....thats all I am saying..........t hings that make you say  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!...points to ponder,,,,,   

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 08:58:00 PM »
All im saying take a look at a Scarborough program .....and Im not signaling out anyone ...........if you take all those high %%%%%trainers when they go down south they are lucky to be 10%%  win and 28% ITM .....thats all I am saying..........t hings that make you say  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!...points to ponder,,,,,   
drew campbel stunks also,

Thesteward

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »
drew campbel stunks also,

Your info is so bad pls read results before posting, Drew had a great day 2 wins, 4 seconds and a third . Would be leasing driver if he stayed all year at PRC. 

Pig not sure where u get you info but they should be fired. Butterfield never was in court, Corbett I have heard nothing.

Thesteward

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 09:33:49 PM »
Mike Graffam netted upwards of $7K wth his six entries today.  Are you referring to Bo’s single entry (small sample size!)

Good point, Dunn, and Nelson did great today.

Mbdreamer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 09:35:16 PM »
Your info is so bad pls read results before posting, Drew had a great day 2 wins, 4 seconds and a third . Would be leasing driver if he stayed all year at PRC. 

Pig not sure where u get you info but they should be fired. Butterfield never was in court, Corbett I have heard nothing.
Still trying to find out how Drew got approval to race at Plainridge.  Last I knew Scar and the Maine fair circuit were the only places he was welcome.

sacbee

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 09:46:45 PM »
Butterfield won his hearing no big deal heard he was gonna drive this summer that will b a joke he can get a horse to go but drive please

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 06:56:08 PM »
I think you wont see many characters down at the ridge this season.....my opinion...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal