Author Topic: Mike Sinclair - Tioga  (Read 41559 times)

Maxman

Re: Mike Sinclair - Tioga
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2017, 05:33:45 PM »
I did not drop the ball I have left a scathing message for Mr. bluhm with my phone number. I briefly told him that I planned to involve the State Police as well as the USTA. I told him in the message that he should prepare to provide all documentation and actions/sanctions against this trainer available for review as this occurred on his watch and he is fully accountable for how this was handled.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2017, 06:40:49 PM »
I did not drop the ball I have left a scathing message for Mr. bluhm with my phone number. I briefly told him that I planned to involve the State Police as well as the USTA. I told him in the message that he should prepare to provide all documentation and actions/sanctions against this trainer available for review as this occurred on his watch and he is fully accountable for how this was handled.

DID HE ASK YOU HOW YOU WERE GOING TO HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANOTHER GUY SENDING COLT THRU WINDOW?

Maxman

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2017, 10:02:43 PM »
As I said I left him a message today and believe me I will continue to hold him accountable. As the presiding judge all violations are his responsibility to address good luck with this one.

In front

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2017, 10:16:43 PM »
As I said I left him a message today and believe me I will continue to hold him accountable. As the presiding judge all violations are his responsibility to address good luck with this one.

1) you are an idiot, why call Bluhm, he's the track man at Tioga

2) Mike Sinclair loves his horses. I was stabled next to him when we were both in Csnada
I am not Jerry Clark and I have no affiliation with in front racing

Hambletonian46

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2017, 06:42:30 AM »
why would anyone make up a story like this? It just seems way too specific, and the manner of death just way too improbable, for it to be the product of the imagination of someone working on the backside of a small harness raceway.

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2017, 07:20:04 AM »
I know Mike, he's a good guy, the horse died, very bad, a beating, fake news.
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2017, 11:12:09 AM »

you got played

DownTheLan3

• Top Claimer
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2017, 11:31:18 AM »
What is the word on the one he dropped and mulled last week what's the scoop
And down the stretch they come

Maxman

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2017, 12:42:28 PM »
I hope that's true that would be the best news I've had in a long time! If this tale is just that a tale then it's a win all around

DownTheLan3

• Top Claimer
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2017, 01:59:29 PM »
**killed ... Mickey is in some heat !!
And down the stretch they come

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »
I hope that's true that would be the best news I've had in a long time! If this tale is just that a tale then it's a win all around

AGREED

RACEJUDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2017, 10:02:15 PM »
ITS ALL GOING TO HIT THE FAN TOMM ,THE GOVERNORS OFFICE HAS NOTIFYED EQUINE ADVOCATES TO LOOK INTO EVERYTHING , AND IF YOU THINK THEY HAVE NO POWER ASK THE MAN IN GREENFIELD CENTER NEW YORK ,WHO WAS PUT IN JAIL BY THEM LAST YEAR FOR ABUSE. DIRECT LINK TO GOVERNOR.

Maxman

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2017, 10:55:52 PM »
In front imnot convinced you know what the old idiot means. Following up on an egregious offense be it true or not is the ethical way to go. It does not matter how great of a horseman you think this guy is. He has to give full accounting of the incident and produce the hors eto examination of fatal injuries. It's a very simple concept.

Jughead

• NW-1
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2017, 04:24:18 PM »

I do not like racejudge but he has a point in this particular case. Know one wants to say that Mike Sinclair is a horse beater? Why has this taken so long that it is now hitting plop? Jeff Gural, I know you read these. Get to the bottoms of this immediately, or I fear that all you are doing to bring in new fans will be lost, if PETA gets involved or the state police.   I am stabled at Tioga . And I have zero problems answering any questions

This mother fucking RACEJUDGE!! From very good sources in Saratoga this fucking gay loser overfed his dog human food for years and lived in his car while he would go to the races every night summer and winter. Never got exercise, tore apart the car, ended up having medical issues at a young age then died!!! HE's a horse lover alright... shut the fuck up PETA should be called on you!

shadylady

• Top Claimer
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2017, 11:25:55 PM »
has anyone seen the last time he raced at Tioga
Georgia Peach

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal