Author Topic: Dan Filkers of Plymouth Mass loses $$8900 on Beau Jungles  (Read 82 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 400
He loaded up on DD and maybe thats why the Will pays

were so Low...

and then loaded up in the Win Pool.


When asked what happened....Dan couldnt say much..


"I thought he was an easy winner in this race..now I

am out alot of cash"

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3823
Re: Dan Filkers of Plymouth Mass loses $$8900 on Beau Jungles
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:54:58 AM »
If this is real all I have to say is...
What an idiot  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Thanks for switching accounts Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:17:42 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO pays OT, Weekend Pay, Holiday Pay....sorry Mike, I'm with you but might have to earn a couple bux being a hater to pay for gas  ngc3  NEVER  96z.p FATSO! 8)
    Today at 12:17:07 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Dingus- is Andrew also a F-cking broken record? The dude who posts the same thing every single day about Mark Ford resigning and opens up 500 threads on the political forum. The one who never graduated from third grade is he AI as well?
    Today at 12:04:56 PM
  • Dingus: Wiggles is like a f-cking broken record.  I think it’s AI!
    Today at 11:38:38 AM
  • JT: John is rainman2, contact him :P
    Today at 10:45:12 AM
  • JT: The J in JT might not stand for anything, or maybe it does, who knows  ;D
    Today at 10:44:19 AM
  • JT: The J in JT doesn't stand for John or Justin as Calhoun has mentioned  ngc3
    Today at 10:43:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Hi John
    Today at 10:40:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal