Author Topic: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....  (Read 92335 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2053
Who the fuck you talking to...Calhoun that dunce bumped this 6 mo thread? 🙄

You hear Mike responding you dumb fuck  ngc3

I fucking gamble you cunt and if I was you I wouldn't play with me...but hey I wouldn't stop you from being made the next example either  ngc3

Take a break Blutarsky
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12676
Take a break Blutarsky
:)

How about we take a break on your fucking face you repetitious dummy ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2053
How about we take a break on your fucking face you repetitious dummy ngc3

Calm down Doctor Plopenstein
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12676
Calm down Doctor Plopenstein
:)

Your life is so purposeful wiggles, the least read, marked as read plopper...I don't mind fucking in your head space, obviously we own all your time here.

Own all your time here.

Dedicated to us.

You're our slave bitch  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3065
Your life is so purposeful wiggles, the least read, marked as read plopper...I don't mind fucking in your head space, obviously we own all your time here.

Own all your time here.

Dedicated to us.

You're our slave bitch  ngc3
Mike Mike Mike it looks like wiggles has gotten to you. You need to get a job,, get off welfare start supporting your loved ones.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12676
Mike Mike Mike it looks like wiggles has gotten to you. You need to get a job,, get off welfare start supporting your loved ones.

Things could get real bad, become like you a total waste of life liar who uses all his social time in retard mode...is it a mode  ngc3 or is it the real you  ngc3

Regards to your family  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal