Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
How much is Hoosier Cutting the Pot?????
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: How much is Hoosier Cutting the Pot????? (Read 95 times)
0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
captaintreacherous
Open / FFA
Posts: 352
How much is Hoosier Cutting the Pot?????
«
on:
Today
at 09:16:03 PM »
9th Race tonite...
$50,000 Trot
7787 in the Win Pool
2 Horses were odds on
3/5 AND 4/5
Are they kidding?
?
I have seen 2 4/5 shots but Never a 3/5 AND a 4/5
in the same race?
?
I think Hoosier is shafting the players as best they can.
Logged
Jackindabox2503
NW-1
Posts: 9
Re: How much is Hoosier Cutting the Pot?????
«
Reply #1 on:
Today
at 09:21:29 PM »
Probably because the best two trotting fillies in the state were drawn together. Just a hunch..
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
How much is Hoosier Cutting the Pot?????
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Today
at 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
Today
at 08:51:31 PM
JT
:
Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week before
Today
at 08:51:21 PM
dougie
:
Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
Today
at 08:50:59 PM
JT
:
Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
Today
at 08:50:08 PM
dougie
:
Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
Today
at 08:49:40 PM
dougie
:
i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
Today
at 08:49:22 PM
JT
:
The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
Today
at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal