Author Topic: Diesel fuel prices  (Read 1344 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BaaBoo

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 46
Re: Diesel fuel prices
« Reply #30 on: Today at 08:04:22 AM »
Do you charge the same amount per horse if you ship 2 or 3 to race at the same track as you would if just 1 raced that day?
Asking for a friend.
if the owner has a couple of horses in I charge one fixed rate. If there are say three horses each individual owners get charged separately.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1569
Re: Diesel fuel prices
« Reply #31 on: Today at 09:17:14 AM »
if the owner has a couple of horses in I charge one fixed rate. If there are say three horses each individual owners get charged separately.

That’s not exactly what I asked.  I’ll use an example:
If you charge $200 to ship from wherever you are to Batavia let’s say, for 1 horse in to race that day, do you charge $600 total to race 3 that same day at Batavia ($200 per horse), or a lower charge per horse (irregardless of who owns them since you bill each horse separately each month)?

BaaBoo

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 46
Re: Diesel fuel prices
« Reply #32 on: Today at 10:02:21 AM »
That’s not exactly what I asked.  I’ll use an example:
If you charge $200 to ship from wherever you are to Batavia let’s say, for 1 horse in to race that day, do you charge $600 total to race 3 that same day at Batavia ($200 per horse), or a lower charge per horse (irregardless of who owns them since you bill each horse separately each month)?
yes I would charge $600. You have to realize I have quite an investment between the truck and trailer.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12520
Re: Diesel fuel prices
« Reply #33 on: Today at 10:03:32 AM »
yes I would charge $600. You have to realize I have quite an investment between the truck and trailer.

What's your training %?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: You're an asshole.  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:35:56 AM
  • Sweet: Coming from you too, I'm a Plop prince  ngc3
    Today at 10:34:54 AM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:32:18 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You are who you are Tigger.  SAD fucking excuse for a human.
    Today at 10:31:27 AM
  • G: You talk about a lowlife piece of shit it doesn't get any lower than you
    Today at 10:28:57 AM
  • G: What a piece of garbage you are sweet
    Today at 10:26:31 AM
  • Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
    Today at 10:01:24 AM
  • Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:59:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal