0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
If diesel fuel is costing a "Fortune" this trainer sucks assholes and is not making money, neither are his owners Let's say asshole baa boo drives 52,000 miles a year, 1000 a week. Ten miles a gallon, 100 gallons x 3 more = $300 x 52 weeks = $15,000.Sure charge the owners it's an increased expense out of your control but if $15,000 is getting you nuts you're a broke ass bitch and shitty trainer Go suck Ronnie's cock, last concern on his mind other than being the life and death of racing is - fuel
All I know if my trainer is making me money, I sure am not going to bitch about fuel to get my horse to the races!
Do all trainers use diesel fuel when they ship horses?It’s the cost of owning horses. Owners aren’t happy about riding bills, but it is what it is! Get used to it.
While I understand the high cost of all fuel, I think adding what amount to a fuel "surcharge" to your bill for shipping is "Chintzy". When fuel drops, as it always does, will you lower your shipping costs to reflect those lower prices?
You have to be the most unintelligent person I'm this website. No words.
That is a great point.
Is ‘chintzy’ a Jewish word??Many wholesalers today put on fuel surcharges today. This was also done in the past when fuel was rising faster than expected. This also leads to favoritism as the companies will remove these charges for some customers and not others.
I also think there's some price gouging going on.
Actually it is a Hindi word first used in the 19th century.
The liquor wholesales have been doing that in south Florida on and off now for years.
I definitely see your point and yes I would lower my shipping fees when the price of diesel fuel dropped accordingly.