Author Topic: Questions to Mike  (Read 1250 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2026, 10:03:02 AM »
Go bathe and get to your slave job, wiggles  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2026, 10:58:35 AM »
When are you going to answer my questions?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2026, 11:13:00 AM »
Well friends I'll be back later heading over to Cosimo's for lunch. Have a great day

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2026, 04:12:08 PM »
Well, I’m back for lunch waiting to feed. I was wondering when Mike was going to answer my questions

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2026, 04:17:42 PM »
Well, I’m back for lunch waiting to feed. I was wondering when Mike was going to answer my questions


How many lunches did you have today FATSO Jr?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2026, 04:19:44 PM »

How many lunches did you have today FATSO Jr?
just one.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2026, 08:07:29 PM »
Mike won't answer my questions. I have a lot of private messages to answer it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

I've had a very long productive day so I'm going to say good night see you guys in the morning.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Questions to Mike
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2026, 08:09:32 PM »
Mike you have to remember you started with me. Go back in your notes. I was minding my own business making a post here and there and you would criticize each post. You barked up the wrong tree.
You didn't answer my questions.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal