Author Topic: Bionic Man 15,000 wins  (Read 1045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Bionic Man 15,000 wins
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2026, 06:19:54 PM »
I don't remember TT driving at Lebanon, at least not regularly. As far his move east, the way I remember it he was racing at Balmoral and Maywood during most of 2006, and I think he won the last driving titles at each track. I think he was also driving at Hoosier, but I don't know how frequently or for how long. He had been planning to move east and told various people. In the fall he finally relocated and won the driving title at Dover. In 2007.....well, as they say, the rest is history.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Bionic Man 15,000 wins
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2026, 08:44:52 PM »
Congratulations Timmy

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal